• Show
Clear All

Re : Gaur heights

Dear Cookie
    Thanks for showing concern.

Comment

Nishith

as far as I know rates are not that high in vaishali, but Gaur Heights has all positive points.
      in case of leela homes, if you like to stay on main road and face the traffic jam that has increased due to mahagun mall now, its okay but main issue with leela homes is that there is not at all open space, instead there is high tension line tower located inside the society.
      Thanks

Comment

Dear cookie
        Could u be kind enough to please indicate why gaur heights is the best as u have mentioned prices in other society are not that high
        regards

Comment

Originally posted by Nishith View Post
          Dear cookie
          Could u be kind enough to please indicate why gaur heights is the best as u have mentioned prices in other society are not that high
          regards
          Hi Nishith

"Gaur Heights" is the best society in Vaishali in terms of security and maintenance. its located in sector-4 walking distance from upcoming metro station. however there are many socities in sector-4 but none is better than gaur heights. floor plan of 2BHK flat is also spacious. big rooms. big bathrooms and one spacious balcony.

you need to see yourself to evaluate this.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Nishith

as far as I know rates are not that high in vaishali, but Gaur Heights has all positive points.
            in case of leela homes, if you like to stay on main road and face the traffic jam that has increased due to mahagun mall now, its okay but main issue with leela homes is that there is not at all open space, instead there is high tension line tower located inside the society.
            Well, everyone living anywhere will have to first travel on the main road to reach his/her society. So, traffic jam is for every society in the area. Rather, being on the main road it gives an advantage that as soon as you reach your society situated on the main road, you don't have to travel any more unlike those societies which are not on the main road but are connected with the main road through smaller roads.

As for Leela Homes, What kind of open space do you need - it is a three side open society with 128 flats on 1.25 acre area of land. It is one of the best located society in the area with same advantage of less than 5 minutes' walk upto upcoming Metro Station of Vaishali. Quality of construction, so far, seems to be fine but will be konwn once the finished product is ready.

Agreed, about the tower. But it is far removed in a corner of the plot quite a distance from the residences which are being built on other edge of the plot opposite the tower.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIGOINDIO View Post
              Well, everyone living anywhere will have to first travel on the main road to reach his/her society. So, traffic jam is for every society in the area. Rather, being on the main road it gives an advantage that as soon as you reach your society situated on the main road, you don't have to travel any more unlike those societies which are not on the main road but are connected with the main road through smaller road

As for Leela Homes, What kind of open space do you need - it is a three side open society with 128 flats on 1.25 acre area of land. It is one of the best located society in the area with same advantage of less than 5 minutes' walk upto upcoming Metro Station of Vaishali. Quality of construction, so far, seems to be fine but will be konwn once the finished product is ready.

Agreed, about the tower. But it is far removed in a corner of the plot quite a distance from the residences which are being built on other edge of the plot opposite the tower.
              well, I compared Gaur heights only, with Leela homes. Gaur Heights is much closer to Metro station just walking distance. from leela homes its little far.
              and 2nd thing "staying amidst" traffic and "driving through the traffic" is different thing. I am very sure guys staying on lower floors of Leela Homes will enjoy traffic noise day in day out. Leela home has indeed three side society but out is on the back side? you see only high tension line outside.
              same issue with Kaniska Tower.its location is better than location of leela homes but again HIGH TENSION LINE gives you tension........
              Last edited by Cookie; January 8 2011, 08:00 PM.
              Thanks

Comment

well, I compared Gaur heights only, with Leela homes. Gaur Heights is much closer to Metro station just walking distance. from leela homes its little far.
                and 2nd thing "staying amidst" traffic and "driving through the traffic" is different thing. I am very sure guys staying on lower floors of Leela Homes will enjoy traffic noise day in day out. Leela home has indeed three side society but out is on the back side? you see only high tension line outside.
                same issue with Kaniska Tower.its location is better than location of leela homes but again HIGH TENSION LINE gives you tension........
                Since you live in the area, you have a better understanding of different aspects, i.e. advantages/disadvantages of any particular location. I appreciate sharing of your knowledge with all on this forum.

My apartment in Leela Homes is on the back side facing proposed swimming pool/garden. I agree with you those with apartments facing the main road will be facing the traffic. I only hope it will not that bad for us living on the back side. But I feel the view for those living on a higher floor on the back side is worse than those living on a lower floor.

I don't get frequent opportunity to visit the area as I am not staying in Delhi. The possession for Leela Homes is delayed by about six months, as of now. Is it the norm for every builder in Vaishali? I only hope that they really give us our aparment in June/July 2011.

The Metro too will be operational around mid-2011.

Cookie, any idea of the current rates of apartments (sector 4 in general, and Gaur Heights and Leela Homes in particular) in the area? One friend wants to know, if it is still affordable.

Thanks

Comment

Dear Amigo
                  The Leela home is around 48 and gaur heights is more than 52

Comment

Hi Amigo,

The project Leela homes seems to have got stagnated with the structure having completed on the road side front but in the campus there is a long way to cover. I had enquired about the possesion date during my research for my own purchase in aug 2009, they told june 2010 but as per the current status it is going to take atleast another six months and hopefully should be delivered by the time you are hoping for..

Comment

Hi Nishith

"Gaur Heights" is the best society in Vaishali in terms of security and maintenance. its located in sector-4 walking distance from upcoming metro station. however there are many socities in sector-4 but none is better than gaur heights. floor plan of 2BHK flat is also spacious. big rooms. big bathrooms and one spacious balcony.

you need to see yourself to evaluate this.
                      Hi Nishith,

For a two bedroom flat there is no better society than Gaur heights in Vaishali in terms of location and space / lay out of flats. The rates quoted by builder himself 1 1/2 years back was 48 for 1270 sq ft flat (all inclusive.) I have seen the flat and it is really big. If looking for spacious two bed room flats( which actually does not seem to exist any more with space getting cramped with the flood of budget / affordable housing) this is the best option to go for.
                      Another good option would be Amrapali vaishali (if you manage to trace the availability for a resale) they have good 1400 sq feet 2BHK. Again that would be costing 50+
                      The third option is express greens (opposite Mahagun mall) 2BHK options 1270 / 1280 sq feets that too if these are still available as as per my info these too have been sold out. Great Lay out and space. The only negative this project face is the drain out side which the builder has covered totally across the project boundary.these would still be cheaper but just a bit :-)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X