Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a accomodation in a society in Indirapuram.. Please guide me about any upcoming societies (for which construction has not started or started recently and they r still booking) , as well as ready to move options ..in indirapuram.

My requirement is 2BHK apartment around 1000 SFT carpet area , and budget is 30L.

Nitin:)
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 100 Sft carpet area mean 1300 sft of super area. very fer socities in the areas has 1300 in 2 BHK. Only Ambrapali village has but it has its own problem of access through a small lane.
    CommentQuote
  • 1100-1300 SQFT of super Area will be fine.... but what r the options there in indirapuram... please guide me over my above query...Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Try Shipra Krishna Vista, Express Garden and Orange county and of course Asiana in Ahinsa Khand
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...

is orange county , shipra etc as told by you in the range of 30L for 2BHK ????

What is the PSQT rate in these localities....

Thanks

Nitin :)
    CommentQuote
  • U may try Shipra in this range. But remaining are in 40 lacs. u may try buiderfloor in this budget.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that in vaishali we can get 2BHK flats in the range of 25-30 Lakhs..

So why to go for buider floors... in terms of security .. societies are much better...

Please through some light

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin470
    I have heard that in vaishali we can get 2BHK flats in the range of 25-30 Lakhs..

So why to go for buider floors... in terms of security .. societies are much better...

Please through some light

Regards

Let us know if you can get 2 BHK society flats in Vaishali for 25-30 lakhs. I am interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Nitin
    I don't think there are society flats in the range of 25-30 lacks in vaishali. In fact they are in 30-50. ofcourse socities are better in terms of socurities.
    CommentQuote