Last updated: July 23 2010
8 | Posts
1806 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options in Indirapuram

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a accomodation in a society in Indirapuram.. Please guide me about any upcoming societies (for which construction has not started or started recently and they r still booking) , as well as ready to move options ..in indirapuram.

My requirement is 2BHK apartment around 1000 SFT carpet area , and budget is 30L.

Nitin

Re : Options in Indirapuram

100 Sft carpet area mean 1300 sft of super area. very fer socities in the areas has 1300 in 2 BHK. Only Ambrapali village has but it has its own problem of access through a small lane.

Comment

1100-1300 SQFT of super Area will be fine.... but what r the options there in indirapuram... please guide me over my above query...Thanks...

Comment

Try Shipra Krishna Vista, Express Garden and Orange county and of course Asiana in Ahinsa Khand

Comment

Hi...

is orange county , shipra etc as told by you in the range of 30L for 2BHK ????

What is the PSQT rate in these localities....

Thanks

Nitin

Comment

U may try Shipra in this range. But remaining are in 40 lacs. u may try buiderfloor in this budget.

Comment

I have heard that in vaishali we can get 2BHK flats in the range of 25-30 Lakhs..

So why to go for buider floors... in terms of security .. societies are much better...

Please through some light

Regards
              Nitin

Comment

Originally posted by nitin470 View Post
                I have heard that in vaishali we can get 2BHK flats in the range of 25-30 Lakhs..

So why to go for buider floors... in terms of security .. societies are much better...

Please through some light

Regards
                Nitin

Let us know if you can get 2 BHK society flats in Vaishali for 25-30 lakhs. I am interested.

Comment

Dear Nitin
                  I don't think there are society flats in the range of 25-30 lacks in vaishali. In fact they are in 30-50. ofcourse socities are better in terms of socurities.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X