Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

Last updated: May 7 2015
195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91

    #91

    Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

    Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
    1) am pretty sure u r invested there

    2) i nvr said tht i hav this perception. infact my family has bought thr

    3) read the whole conversations of last 3 hrs n u will realise we were discussing abt people's perception and whether u believe or nt thts their perception.

    all the best for ur investment
    logon ki kya perception hai, isse aapko kya farak padta hai....????
    agar logon ki perception hai....ye unki problem hai....
    aap kyu pareshaan ho rahe ho...???
    jis tarah se aap ghaziabad ko bol rahe ho....lagta to yehi hai ki aapki bhi yehi perception hai...
    ab chaahe aap maano yaa naa maano...

    Comment

    • #92

      #92

      Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

      Originally posted by victors View Post
      logon ki kya perception hai, isse aapko kya farak padta hai....????
      agar logon ki perception hai....ye unki problem hai....
      aap kyu pareshaan ho rahe ho...???
      jis tarah se aap ghaziabad ko bol rahe ho....lagta to yehi hai ki aapki bhi yehi perception hai...
      ab chaahe aap maano yaa naa maano...
      Choro Victors bhai, aase paise wale (Mental Rogi) har jagahe hote hai.

      BTW Father of my Brother in Law has his own Villa in Gurgaon Sushant Lok (Ansal) in 180 SY... and also has 2BHK builder floor in Rajendra Nagar GZB (near my home) but he rented his Ansal Gurgaon Villa and Living peace fully life in Rajendra Nagar GZB because my area is very close from All Railways , ISBT , Meerut (his parental area)....
      so Kuch Mental Rogi ko chor do, mostly public is different like Suresh Raina & Arvind Kejriwal (world legends)
      Last edited by saurabh2011; February 19 2012, 03:19 PM.

      Comment

      • #93

        #93

        Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

        Originally posted by victors View Post
        logon ki kya perception hai, isse aapko kya farak padta hai....????
        agar logon ki perception hai....ye unki problem hai....
        aap kyu pareshaan ho rahe ho...???
        jis tarah se aap ghaziabad ko bol rahe ho....lagta to yehi hai ki aapki bhi yehi perception hai...
        ab chaahe aap maano yaa naa maano...
        kyuki i was discussing abt prices and buyers/sellers. sare ghar na he mein khared rahi hu na baich rahi hu. thr r others involved n bec they r involvd so we hav to see how people think.
        anyways, am out of this now bec people who hav their intrsts in this area owing to their investments hav started loosing their manners , not refering to u. u shud always b practical and see things with open perspective even if u hav sum property in the area. if u think others will like a place bec u hav put ur money their then u r a fool

        Comment

        • #94

          #94

          Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

          Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
          suresh raina is a kashmiri pandit from J&K
          arvind kejriwal is frm haryana hisar and lived in sonepat during his childhood
          dont know abt 3rd person u r talking abt. probably he too might not b originally frm ghaziabad lol
          Update your knowldege, now all lives in Ghaziabad

          DIRECT FROM SURESH RAINA'S HOME IN RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD - YouTube

          Wikimapia - Ghaziabad Residence of Arvind Kejriwal : One of the biggest youth icon in 21st century in India

          Arvind Kejriwal & his wife both joined the Income Tax (IT) Department in Delhi as assistant commissioners. During his job in bureaucracy Kejriwal always refused to use peons. he cleaned his own desk and emptied his own dustbin. He avoided office parties and other social gatherings, preferring to sit at a nearby tea stall. He has worked for Indian government for more than one decade and resigned from the service in 2006. He lives in Ghaziabad with his parents, wife Sunita (also an IRS officer), and two kids.

          While he was an Additional Commissioner of Income Tax in Delhi, Kejriwal quietly started Parivartan, an organization that has never been officially registered. It is run by a few young volunteers who have helped thousands of citizens get everyday benefits—like a ration card or an electricity connection—without paying bribes to government officials. Parivartan [which means change] is also spearheading research into the right to information (RTI) and governance issues.



          Kejriwal is among the top contributors in the two mass movements of the 21st century in India. He has extensively worked in the Right To Information(RTI) and currently among the core team of Indian Against Corruption(IAC) led by Gandhian Anna Hazare. His simplicity, dedication towards India and finally the top contributors in the two mass movements makes him one of biggest youth icon in 21st century in India.
          Last edited by saurabh2011; February 19 2012, 03:27 PM.

          Comment

          • #95

            #95

            Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

            Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
            Choro Victors bhai, aase paise wale (Mental Rogi) har jagahe hote hai.

            BTW Father of my Brother in Law has his own Villa in Gurgaon Sushant Lok (Ansal) in 180 SY... and also has 2BHK builder floor in Rajendra Nagar GZB (near my home) but he rented his Ansal Gurgaon Villa and Living peace fully life in Rajendra Nagar GZB because my area is very close from All Railways , ISBT , Meerut (his parental area)....
            so Kuch Mental Rogi ko chor do, mostly public is different like Suresh Raina & Arvind Kejriwal (world legends)
            sahi keh rahe ho saurabh ji....
            yaar lets leave this argument...
            why should we waste our energy into all this....we have better things to divert our energy on...
            ab kisiko samajh nahin aati...to kya kar sakte hain....
            we are not responsible for their own problems....

            its better not to risk suspension again....
            lets focus on better things in this forum, by guiding really needy ones...rather than wasting energy on this..

            kya k*** ke bhokne se hum pareshaan hote hain...??? ignore them...
            Last edited by victors; February 19 2012, 03:48 PM.

            Comment

            • #96

              #96

              Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

              Guys , lets come back to the topic .."Builder Floor in Indirapuram,Vaishali areas"


              While this 'hot' conversation was on bw u guys , i had been to Indirapuram again , to do a low level analysis on one of the flat which i mentioned in my previous post...

              I measured the flat using an inch tape ... & believe me .. a so called 800sqft flat was just 575sqft (covered , including balcony)+ 90 sqft (shaft, stairs etc)
              That too for a demand of 38L(negotiable to upto 36L)

              psf rate comes out to be 5714 ... WT ????????

              Im realy wondering if it would be the right decission to invest in IP now ... or should I head towards the cheaper RNE

              Comment

              • #97

                #97

                Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                Originally posted by nitinloomba View Post
                Guys , lets come back to the topic .."Builder Floor in Indirapuram,Vaishali areas"


                While this 'hot' conversation was on bw u guys , i had been to Indirapuram again , to do a low level analysis on one of the flat which i mentioned in my previous post...

                I measured the flat using an inch tape ... & believe me .. a so called 800sqft flat was just 575sqft (covered , including balcony)+ 90 sqft (shaft, stairs etc)
                That too for a demand of 38L(negotiable to upto 36L)

                psf rate comes out to be 5714 ... WT ????????

                Im realy wondering if it would be the right decission to invest in IP now ... or should I head towards the cheaper RNE
                I know bhai... Price is really rocket high in these areas.... See if you can travel 20 Minutes more toward RNE from IP (but after DEC/2012) then you can get luxury Near RTM HIG in 36 Lac (1550 SF Super Area, 1050 SF covered area) in RNE.... only issue at this time is there is HUGE HUGE Traffic jam from RNE to Mohan Nagar at OLD Hindon Bridge but after DEC/2012 that traffic jam will goes off fully because no need to go towards OLD Hindon Bridge as new Hindon Bridge is going to OPEN for public in next 8 Month which will connect RNE with Mohan Nagar Directly in 3 KM or 5 minutes MAX (or 7 KM or 10-15 minutes max from IP).....

                You can also try Crossing Republic if work in Noida (not DELHI)

                For pure investment purpose and if want high return then only SEE Plots not Flats..


                .
                .

                Comment

                • #98

                  #98

                  Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                  But Saurbh , plots pe home loan nahi milta na ..

                  Comment

                  • #99

                    #99

                    Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                    Upar se IP ka advantage hai ke , ppl working in Noida, delhi both can stay here... Infact I know alot of ppl working in Gurgaon with me who come all the way from IP/Vaishali...
                    I still see a very good future for the investment in IP .. as compared to RNE...(I know its a controversial topic )

                    Its all about your own choice

                    Comment


                    • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                      Originally posted by nitinloomba View Post
                      Upar se IP ka advantage hai ke , ppl working in Noida, delhi both can stay here... Infact I know alot of ppl working in Gurgaon with me who come all the way from IP/Vaishali...
                      I still see a very good future for the investment in IP .. as compared to RNE...(I know its a controversial topic )

                      Its all about your own choice
                      If you are in confusion then better to wait for next 3 months.... If Mohan Nagar Metro really gets approval in next 3 month then without any doubt you can take in RNE society flats.... otherwise you can take in IP builder floor after 3 months (Ruchika to 38 Lac mai de he rahi hai aapna 3BHK Flat )... Mohan Nagar metro will be only 4 KM or 5 Minutes far from RNE (if get approved & work started).... in NCR property rates are actually Following METRO, there is no doubt into it.... After Metro reach all property rates with in 5 KM radius of that metro station gets bumper hike in rate... same happen with Vaishali / IP.... just due to Metro Vaishali Resale rate of Society Flats are More than actual resale rate of 3C LP/LB of N-Eway.....
                      Last edited by saurabh2011; February 19 2012, 05:34 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X