Hi All,

I am looking for your guidance related to builders Floors in Indirapuram, vaishali and other good localities of ghaziabad...

In my budget of Max. 30L and requirement of 2BHK ...

1) what are the area which i can opt for
2) whether to go for builder floor or not
3) what are the good buiders
4) what should i look upto while i am looking for buider floor ...

Nitin:)
Read more
Reply
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by javapk
    Thanks Johny123.

    So, if "compounding is done" for a building with multiple units per floor, does it imply the flats in the building are legal as per GDA?



    not very sure though Property Dealers say like this....

    use due diligence and then decide
    CommentQuote
  • I am presently searching for a 3bhk builder floor in Indirapuram under 50lakhs, I have visited 8-10 floors till now.

    Came to know about this multiple kitchens in a floor thing in few of threads, I was not aware of that earlier, thanks to people contributing and making it a great resource.

    Can I get a decent 3bhk in some of the good localities, or I am wasting my time.
    Please advice which of the localities are better and also suites my budget, till now I have visited Niti-I, Gyan-I, Shakti3 & 4.

    Any help will be appreciated. Any good builder, if I need to deal directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Can i move in builder fllore within month? I mean registry can be done in 1 month ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyaprakash47
    Can i move in builder fllore within month? I mean registry can be done in 1 month ?



    Not even a month I would take .... If property is ready to move in .... You can move next day
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I wanted to sell my 3bhk front side unit in Gyan Khand 1. What is the rate should I expect?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a 2BHK flat in IP or Vaishali area and my budget is 30-35L max.
    I visited the place few weeks ago and was surprised and shocked to see the kind of new constructions builders are doing.
    So, in an average 200 metres of plot, they are building four to five flats in each floor including 1BHK and 2BHK... entrance doors of each flat on a floor are right adjacent to each other. Isn't it crazy??
    So, my question to all you expert sitting on this thread is: Are all old flats in IP are also build like this?
    Will be I be able to find a builder flat in my budget with little spacious common area?
    And last question is: which area you guys feel would emerge as a great place to live among GK1,2,3; NK1,2,3; SK1,2,3?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashbhupesh
    Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a 2BHK flat in IP or Vaishali area and my budget is 30-35L max.
    I visited the place few weeks ago and was surprised and shocked to see the kind of new constructions builders are doing.
    So, in an average 200 metres of plot, they are building four to five flats in each floor including 1BHK and 2BHK... entrance doors of each flat on a floor are right adjacent to each other. Isn't it crazy??
    So, my question to all you expert sitting on this thread is: Are all old flats in IP are also build like this?
    Will be I be able to find a builder flat in my budget with little spacious common area?
    And last question is: which area you guys feel would emerge as a great place to live among GK1,2,3; NK1,2,3; SK1,2,3?


    Hi Bhupesh,

    yes that is the scenario in I/P builder floor for a plot size of 112sqmt they build one floor/unit called as independent unit. for large size plot like you have seen there are front side & back side flat which is totally absurd. you can try for some independent floor in old construction but i doubt you might get something in 30/35 L in NeetiKhand or Gyan Khand. try hard brgaining for NyayKhand...

    you can probably try in shipra riviera or suncity for 760sqft unit if it suits your requirement...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rohit,
    Thank you for your reply. I'll try in nyay khand next week and will see.
    CommentQuote
  • Please also apprise us of ur findings..Thnx in advance... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to buy in indirapuram

    Hi All,

    I am looking for ready to shift flat / builder floor in Indirapuram. My total budget including everything is min. 35 Lacs and Max. 60 Lcs.

    everything means brokerage + renovation (if req) + Legal formalities.

    Someone please suggest on the following:

    What will get and where in my budget which is good in following:
    Safety
    Peace of mind
    No legal hassle
    Better Neighbourhood

    NO CHANCE TO INCREASE MY BUDGET MAX TO MAX 62 for everything.

    Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • My total budget including everything is min. 35 Lacs and Max. 60 Lcs.


    I doubt this statement :D
    CommentQuote
  • 61 lkhs + other expenses, Gf front side at GK1 was 3 months back. Not sure if the buyer told me the actual price or he just inflated it..

    not sure of current expectations.

    I found GK1 as a peaceful place to live.


    Safety : generally there are common guards in every apartment .. with gates or drop bars at the end of the road.

    Peace of mind: new constructions have basement or half GF parking. so if u have one car no issue.. more than 1 car bit of nik nack .. but manageable :)

    No legal hassle: No idea in what sense ??

    Better Neighbourhood: Peaceful, greenery so far.

    Hope this helps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedsoul
    Hi, I wanted to sell my 3bhk front side unit in Gyan Khand 1. What is the rate should I expect?


    hi what are you expecting .. and which floor is your flat ?
    CommentQuote
  • 61 lkhs + other expenses, Gf front side at GK1 was 3 months back. Not sure if the buyer told me the actual price or he just inflated it..


    It is below the market, you can't get such a cheap deal anywhere, it should be somewhere around 1 CR to 1.5 CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greymatter
    hi what are you expecting .. and which floor is your flat ?


    First Floor, Front Side, Expecting 68-70:-)
    CommentQuote