Collapse

Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

Last updated: May 7 2015
195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

The minimum rate in Indirapuram/Vasundhra/Vaishali is 1L per sq mtr which makes the cost of 200 sq mtr as 2 crore. Add to it the registry cost. (200*40000)*.07 = 80L*.07=5.6L approx 6L. which makes the cost of raw registered plot as 2cr6L. Now divide it by 3. Which makes land cost per floor as 69L approx.

To it, add per floor cost of construction (basic) approx as 18L. Which makes per floor cost as 87L. 1L for additional things that builder is providing. which makes it to 88L. To it, add builder's profit lets say 4L-5L per floor. This makes the flat cost as 93L.

I agree that 1.1 Cr it too high but yeah, definitely, dont bargain for 70L as builder will stop picking up ur phone as no one sell at loss.

Comment

Does anybody know about Colista Towers being launched in Sector-1 Vaishali

Comment

Originally posted by AmitGupta123 View Post
        The minimum rate in Indirapuram/Vasundhra/Vaishali is 1L per sq mtr which makes the cost of 200 sq mtr as 2 crore. Add to it the registry cost. (200*40000)*.07 = 80L*.07=5.6L approx 6L. which makes the cost of raw registered plot as 2cr6L. Now divide it by 3. Which makes land cost per floor as 69L approx.

To it, add per floor cost of construction (basic) approx as 18L. Which makes per floor cost as 87L. 1L for additional things that builder is providing. which makes it to 88L. To it, add builder's profit lets say 4L-5L per floor. This makes the flat cost as 93L.

I agree that 1.1 Cr it too high but yeah, definitely, dont bargain for 70L as builder will stop picking up ur phone as no one sell at loss.
        Gentleman,

Just to add to your calculation...

A builder, who invests 2.1 cr on plot, spends 9 months to 1 year constructing, spending another 65-70 Lacs on construction (5400 sftX 1200/sft at least), will look to make atl east 20-25 % on his investment+effort+PR money to authorities...if he were to make only 15 Lacs, is it worth all this effort..? Why would he not just deploy his funds in any good pc of land and make this much at least.

In summary...on a plot of 200 size...it is reasonable to expect 1 cr to 1.2 cr depending on location and quality of construction. My POV.
        Last edited by VedKapoor; June 22 2012, 12:26 PM.
        Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Well,I would beg to differ-The cost you are saying is inflated because the assumption is that the builder would have bought the plot now at 1L/sqm. This is not true-I know a lot of builders who had bought land at rock bottom prices (in thousands not crores!).Anyways-My assumption would be that they would have bought the land at at max 50 lakhs (even this is exaggerated trust me)-So if you add cost of construction of around 10 lakhs a floor(good quality) then you have 3 floors for 80 lakhs!

Buddy,if you bargain and the builder wants the money-I am sure 80-90 lakhs would be a win-win for you and him. The only problem can be peer pressure-if no one nearby is willing to sell at that rate. I would recommend hard bargaining and also looking at the financial situation of the builder-90L should be a good deal.

Originally posted by VedKapoor View Post
          Gentleman,

Just to add to your calculation...

A builder, who invests 2.1 cr on plot, spends 9 months to 1 year constructing, spending another 65-70 Lacs on construction (5400 sftX 1200/sft at least), will look to make atl east 20-25 % on his investment+effort+PR money to authorities...if he were to make only 15 Lacs, is it worth all this effort..? Why would he not just deploy his funds in any good pc of land and make this much at least.

In summary...on a plot of 200 size...it is reasonable to expect 1 cr to 1.2 cr depending on location and quality of construction. My POV.

Comment

Originally posted by anksankur View Post
            Well,I would beg to differ-The cost you are saying is inflated because the assumption is that the builder would have bought the plot now at 1L/sqm. This is not true-I know a lot of builders who had bought land at rock bottom prices (in thousands not crores!).Anyways-My assumption would be that they would have bought the land at at max 50 lakhs (even this is exaggerated trust me)-So if you add cost of construction of around 10 lakhs a floor(good quality) then you have 3 floors for 80 lakhs!

Buddy,if you bargain and the builder wants the money-I am sure 80-90 lakhs would be a win-win for you and him. The only problem can be peer pressure-if no one nearby is willing to sell at that rate. I would recommend hard bargaining and also looking at the financial situation of the builder-90L should be a good deal.
            Hi,

So you mean to say, if you buy a plot at 100 Lacs...and the present price is 200 Lacs, you will still take 100 Lacs in your calculation while selling the flats made on this very plot.

How come?
            Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Yes!Of course-Any reasonable man calculates profit on cost and not current price!

Originally posted by VedKapoor View Post
              Hi,

So you mean to say, if you buy a plot at 100 Lacs...and the present price is 200 Lacs, you will still take 100 Lacs in your calculation while selling the flats made on this very plot.

How come?

Comment

I posted this in another thread... This is a more appropriate thread for this Q. so posting it here once again..

Well, this real estate forum is a great place!

Real estate is an investment where almost all the savings of an individual are pumped into it. And this forum helps a lot in gaining information...

I have a 1 BHK builder flat in IP. I bought it on loan. But i dont know whether its compounding is done or not?
                Can anyone please explain what is compounding and how do I know whether its done or not?

And secondly, I read somewhere in the forum that the builders get the maps passed of the builder floors as only one house in one floor. And then build 4 on each floor.. Is this true?

Comment

Hi, I have got an offer to buy ground floor back side 350 square meter plot. this 350 sq mt plot has only 6 flats. (2 on GF, 2 on FF & 2 on SF) in Shakti Khand II. Its a 4 bed room flat. This builder flat has never been used and is in slightly dilapidated state, seepage in one of the room which has been repaired nonetheless. its a huge flat and looks good. What should be the cost of such 350 sq mt back side flat?

Comment

around 75 lacs don't know for sure

Comment

Originally posted by harrysethi View Post
                      Hi, I have got an offer to buy ground floor back side 350 square meter plot. this 350 sq mt plot has only 6 flats. (2 on GF, 2 on FF & 2 on SF) in Shakti Khand II. Its a 4 bed room flat. This builder flat has never been used and is in slightly dilapidated state, seepage in one of the room which has been repaired nonetheless. its a huge flat and looks good. What should be the cost of such 350 sq mt back side flat?
                      According to me, A 4 bhk built on 175 sqmtr in Shakti Khand, in a condition as described by you, should not cost more than 65-68 lac. But before entering in to deal just make sure if banks are providing loan on multi-unit flat or not.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X