Hi All,

I am looking for your guidance related to builders Floors in Indirapuram, vaishali and other good localities of ghaziabad...

In my budget of Max. 30L and requirement of 2BHK ...

1) what are the area which i can opt for
2) whether to go for builder floor or not
3) what are the good buiders
4) what should i look upto while i am looking for buider floor ...

Nitin:)
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by confusedsoul
    First Floor, Front Side, Expecting 68-70:-)

Its a gift to buyer, I would say, why are you quoting so less, just wait for 1 more year, as metro to ip from vaishali and from sector 62(City center extension) would be announced, you would be getting at least 1.5 CR for the same flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Its a gift to buyer, I would say, why are you quoting so less, just wait for 1 more year, as metro to ip from vaishali and from sector 62(City center extension) would be announced, you would be getting at least 1.5 CR for the same flat.

Dude was that sarcastic comment?:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

I am looking to buy a new Ready To Move builder floor , preferable in Vaishali but open to Indirapuram / Vasundhra . Need a 3BHK in budget of 75-80lakhs.

Can you provide suggestion as to what sort of house i can get in my budget ( Area , size , floor etc ). Can I get a spacious ( 1000 SQ ft CARPET area minimum ) in vaishali in this range??

I contacted a couple of brokers and visted a few proporties - do let me know what you think of these ??

1. Indirapuram - Niti Khand II - 138 SQ Mtr - 3BHK, Well furnished - 95 lakh quoted by broker
    2. Vasundhra - Sector 10 - 110M - Cramped 3BHK , typical furnished - 72 Lakh
    3. Vasundhra - Sector 5 - 138 M - 3 BHK Marble flooring - 80 Lakh
    4. Vasundhra - Sector 1 - 187M - Spacious 4 BHK - typical furnishing - 92 Lakh

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast 2 crore need to be paid for 3 bhk builder flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Maaf kijiyega .... Thoda zyada ho gaya....
    CommentQuote
  • Already jyada hain :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

I am looking to buy a new Ready To Move builder floor , preferable in Vaishali but open to Indirapuram / Vasundhra . Need a 3BHK in budget of 75-80lakhs.

Can you provide suggestion as to what sort of house i can get in my budget ( Area , size , floor etc ). Can I get a spacious ( 1000 SQ ft CARPET area minimum ) in vaishali in this range??

I contacted a couple of brokers and visted a few proporties - do let me know what you think of these ??

1. Indirapuram - Niti Khand II - 138 SQ Mtr - 3BHK, Well furnished - 95 lakh quoted by broker
    2. Vasundhra - Sector 10 - 110M - Cramped 3BHK , typical furnished - 72 Lakh
    3. Vasundhra - Sector 5 - 138 M - 3 BHK Marble flooring - 80 Lakh
    4. Vasundhra - Sector 1 - 187M - Spacious 4 BHK - typical furnishing - 92 Lakh

Regards
    CommentQuote