Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

Last updated: May 7 2015
195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

    Originally posted by BuildersNCR View Post
    What kinda issues? Depends on What price have you been quoted for 1 bhk.
    i have been quoted 24 lakh for 1 bhk ground floor front (no parking inside) near apex low rise. howz that price? not sure about compounding as well (forget to ask dealer).probably no compounding since multiple unit on 180 sqm plot.

    i have a budget of 20-22 (24 including registry ) and all.looking for 1 bhk front ground floor.

    Comment


    • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

      in this range you can find 2 BHK (ranging 28-30 lakh) ready to move builder flat in noida ,
      Originally posted by RAJARORA83 View Post
      i have been quoted 24 lakh for 1 bhk ground floor front (no parking inside) near apex low rise. howz that price? not sure about compounding as well (forget to ask dealer).probably no compounding since multiple unit on 180 sqm plot.

      i have a budget of 20-22 (24 including registry ) and all.looking for 1 bhk front ground floor.

      Comment


      • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

        Which sector in noida are you talking about ? Saw 72..73 sector as well.... Sarjapur village .... Heard about dispute with farmers in that area....also saw sector 121 behind Ainara 121 and fng ....2 bhk in 23 lakhs .... Possession in 1 year.... I have doubt on legality of land over there..... That's y looking in IP area ( already developed so less legal hurdles)


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

          Can somebody throw some light on what is "compounding"?

          Is it safe to buy 2 BHK builder flat (has four flats per floor, total three floors on ~ 200 sq.mt. plot).

          Is registry happening for such flats in indirapuram, vasundhara area? Heard last year that some new building bylaw was awaited which would regularize construction of such per floor multi-unit flats, any updates on it.

          Comment


          • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

            Originally posted by javapk View Post
            Can somebody throw some light on what is "compounding"?

            Is it safe to buy 2 BHK builder flat (has four flats per floor, total three floors on ~ 200 sq.mt. plot).

            Is registry happening for such flats in indirapuram, vasundhara area? Heard last year that some new building bylaw was awaited which would regularize construction of such per floor multi-unit flats, any updates on it.
            Compounding is penalty paid to gda for making more than one kitchen on a floor

            Sent from my Micromax A87 using Tapatalk 2
            ............

            Comment


            • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

              Thanks Johny123.

              So, if "compounding is done" for a building with multiple units per floor, does it imply the flats in the building are legal as per GDA?

              Comment


              • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                Originally posted by javapk View Post
                Thanks Johny123.

                So, if "compounding is done" for a building with multiple units per floor, does it imply the flats in the building are legal as per GDA?

                not very sure though Property Dealers say like this....

                use due diligence and then decide
                ............

                Comment


                • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                  I am presently searching for a 3bhk builder floor in Indirapuram under 50lakhs, I have visited 8-10 floors till now.

                  Came to know about this multiple kitchens in a floor thing in few of threads, I was not aware of that earlier, thanks to people contributing and making it a great resource.

                  Can I get a decent 3bhk in some of the good localities, or I am wasting my time.
                  Please advice which of the localities are better and also suites my budget, till now I have visited Niti-I, Gyan-I, Shakti3 & 4.

                  Any help will be appreciated. Any good builder, if I need to deal directly.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                    Can i move in builder fllore within month? I mean registry can be done in 1 month ?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                      Originally posted by satyaprakash47 View Post
                      Can i move in builder fllore within month? I mean registry can be done in 1 month ?

                      Not even a month I would take .... If property is ready to move in .... You can move next day

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X