Hi All,

I am looking for your guidance related to builders Floors in Indirapuram, vaishali and other good localities of ghaziabad...

In my budget of Max. 30L and requirement of 2BHK ...

1) what are the area which i can opt for
2) whether to go for builder floor or not
3) what are the good buiders
4) what should i look upto while i am looking for buider floor ...

Nitin:)
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Vikram,
    I heard about it something similar.
    I am also confused to go for such kind of flats in indirapuram.
    But I am not sure about the validity/ future of these flats?
    there are hundreds/thousands of flats are made like mushrooms.
    But how come govt. banks giving loans for indirapuram/ Vasundhara/ Vaishali?

Originally Posted by vikramgzb
    I would like to inform all purchasers that Floors or Flats constructed on small plots like 100 sq. yards or even three hundred sq. yards are not approved by G D A and an action any time can be intiated for sealing of such kind of properties. If u wants more detail u can contact me 9810916008:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas23feb
    Hello Vikram,
    I heard about it something similar.
    I am also confused to go for such kind of flats in indirapuram.
    But I am not sure about the validity/ future of these flats?
    there are hundreds/thousands of flats are made like mushrooms.
    But how come govt. banks giving loans for indirapuram/ Vasundhara/ Vaishali?

In Sahibabad area GDA approved plots are either of 200+ Sq. Yard or of minimum 350+ Sq. Yard . If you want to buy any builder floor in GZB then choose flat in only those buildings which looks of at least that size. Also in GZB there is lots of population every where so just ask from few neighbor building residence about that building in which you want to buy ,they will let you know each & every thing (and will also offer you a tea :)). Large no. of public in GZB purchase Builders floors and it may be good option at good rates but be careful while making final deal into it.

Even PSU Banks are giving Loans on Builder floors flat in Sahibabad GZB areas hence that is not an issue. Even I myself has taken loans on 2 flats of Shalimar Garden Sahibabad GZB from OBC & Canara Bank just in 15 days. My area is just 2 KM from delhi metro station and as the work on 2nd line of metro just about to start from Dilshad Garden to Mohan Nagar GZB hence the appreciation of my invested 2 different MIG will increase more because Shalimar garden will also have its own Metro Station after few years. Already the builder floor I purchased in 2005 in 5.5 Lac is now of 18+ lac (2BHK) and the other purchased builder floor in 2008 in 15 Lac is now of 23+ lac (2BHK) at this time , from both floors I also earn regular monthly rent and as well as good appreciation also.

However this forum is good but some time persons take unnecessary big panic due to different views about few particular areas of NCR. If your budget is around 25 Lac then one & only NCR area is GZB where you can get RTM 2 BHK builder floors having good area (100 Sq. Meter) , fine quality & just near Delhi Metro , DTC bus depot.
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh....you have extensive knowledge of RE in Ghaziabad. I am looking for a 2-3 BHK builder floor. Would seek your advise on the following;

1. Which location is best for some one who works in Noida? IP or Vaishali?

2. Within IP, which area i.e. GK, NK, SK is rates better.

3. Do 2 BHK on big size plots & front facing available? Some one told me that 2 bhks are always in backside, three side covered walls and hence, poor light & ventilation.

I am aware that IP/ Vaishali is freehold land and GDA rules allow construction/sale of builder floors. Buy heard that most such floors have lots of deviations from approved plans & hence, there is some risk.

Some one i know well, has a builder floor flat in IP. It is a decent flat with Ganga water (24 hrs), ramp parking etc. and cost almost 40% less than society flat. Very little maintenance charges (monthly RWA charges hardly 200 bucks). Of course it has no park, swimming pool like facilities.

I would request you to please post your views/ suggestions for builder floor particularly in IP.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Saurabh....you have extensive knowledge of RE in Ghaziabad. I am looking for a 2-3 BHK builder floor. Would seek your advise on the following;

1. Which location is best for some one who works in Noida? IP or Vaishali?

2. Within IP, which area i.e. GK, NK, SK is rates better.

3. Do 2 BHK on big size plots & front facing available? Some one told me that 2 bhks are always in backside, three side covered walls and hence, poor light & ventilation.

I am aware that IP/ Vaishali is freehold land and GDA rules allow construction/sale of builder floors. Buy heard that most such floors have lots of deviations from approved plans & hence, there is some risk.

Some one i know well, has a builder floor flat in IP. It is a decent flat with Ganga water (24 hrs), ramp parking etc. and cost almost 40% less than society flat. Very little maintenance charges (monthly RWA charges hardly 200 bucks). Of course it has no park, swimming pool like facilities.

I would request you to please post your views/ suggestions for builder floor particularly in IP.

Thanks

Review below thread in Noida forum which also have few of my comments, I think you will get answers of your questions.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/15485-30-lac-budget-what-are-best-options-in-indirapuram-gzb?t=17717
    CommentQuote
  • then how these builder floors got approval for construction...
    CommentQuote
  • i am intersted one 2 bhk for raj nagar/ kavinagar builder flat can some one suggest
    CommentQuote
  • 2 bhk Builder floor required...

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a 2 BHK floor in Ghaziabad area (near to metro station), and really on a tight budget (20 - 22 lacs).

Anyone aware of any good dealer or seller, please inform.

Would be of great help.

Thanks ....:bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuvang
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for a 2 BHK floor in Ghaziabad area (near to metro station), and really on a tight budget (20 - 22 lacs).

Anyone aware of any good dealer or seller, please inform.

Would be of great help.

Thanks ....:bab (2):

At this rate and near to running metro station only area will suit you Shalimar Garden GZB (2-3 KM from Dilshad Garden Metro). Here you can can get OLD 2 BHK Builder floors in resale in 22+ Lac (including registry) and you can get NEW Front Facing very good 2 BHK Builder floors in 26+ Lac (including registry). So visit this area and meet with local brokers and you will get 2 BHK from 22 to 27 Lac (including each & every charges). I will suggest to you that in place of 22 Lac (OLD Resale) increase your budget to 25 Lac and buy any NEW BUILDER FLOOR / Front Facing near SM world Mall (with in 1 KM radius). If you will contact with lots of brokers they you may also get any good deal from any urgent selling buyer / builder.

Builder floors approved by GDA in Shalimar Garden are only in plot sizes more than 200 Sq. Yard, and more than 95% builder floors are approved here by GDA. Better to take 1st & 2nd Floor. Take 3rd Floor only in plot size more than 800 Sq. Yard. Avoid any flat in Still / Parking area, also avoid back facing flats.

There is a very high chances that after few years Shalimar Garden GZB will have its own metro station and hence there are full chances of more rate appreciations definitely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    At this rate and near to running metro station only area will suit you Shalimar Garden GZB (2-3 KM from Dilshad Garden Metro). Here you can can get OLD 2 BHK Builder floors in resale in 22+ Lac (including registry) and you can get NEW Front Facing very good 2 BHK Builder floors in 26+ Lac (including registry). So visit this area and meet with local brokers and you will get 2 BHK from 22 to 27 Lac (including each & every charges). I will suggest to you that in place of 22 Lac (OLD Resale) increase your budget to 25 Lac and buy any NEW BUILDER FLOOR / Front Facing near SM world Mall (with in 1 KM radius). If you will contact with lots of brokers they you may also get any good deal from any urgent selling buyer / builder.

Builder floors approved by GDA in Shalimar Garden are only in plot sizes more than 200 Sq. Yard, and more than 95% builder floors are approved here by GDA. Better to take 1st & 2nd Floor. Take 3rd Floor only in plot size more than 800 Sq. Yard. Avoid any flat in Still / Parking area, also avoid back facing flats.

There is a very high chances that after few years Shalimar Garden GZB will have its own metro station and hence there are full chances of more rate appreciations definitely.

Thanks for your help saurabh. I had placed a similar request at property sites like 99acres.com and magicbricks.com. Few agents from brokers like Investor Clinic etc. called me and said they could arrange 2 bhk of around 800-900 sq. ft. for upto 22 lacs (+registry chrgs) in areas like Indirapuram and Vasundhra. For Vaishali, they claimed for upto 25 lacs. Yet to visit these areas and check the kind of property they are claiming.

Will keep posting.
    Thanks again... :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Imp documents for Ghaziabad Propert

Hi guys,

Can anyone please inform me what all documents should be checked/enquired while buying a property (builder floor or flat) in Vaishali/Indirapuram/Vasundhra region.

I'm a Delhiite and know imp docs required in Delhi, but not much aware about Ghaziabad. In Delhi, we usually check -

1. Registry or Authorized GPA
    2. Mutation (if area is authorized & falls under MCD)
    3. DC (Development Charge for Sewere etc.)
    4. Latest Water bill with no dues.
    5. Latest Electricity Bill with no dues.
    6. Latest House tax receipt with no dues.
    7. For inherited property, a copy of WILL.
    8. Entire Chain of registries/GPAs of propert right from first registry when property was bought from Govt./Zamindar till date.

Can anyone please inform me what all docs must be checked for a CLEAN property in aforesaid Ghaziabad regions.... :bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuvang
    Hi guys,

Can anyone please inform me what all documents should be checked/enquired while buying a property (builder floor or flat) in Vaishali/Indirapuram/Vasundhra region.

I'm a Delhiite and know imp docs required in Delhi, but not much aware about Ghaziabad. In Delhi, we usually check -

1. Registry or Authorized GPA
    2. Mutation (if area is authorized & falls under MCD)
    3. DC (Development Charge for Sewere etc.)
    4. Latest Water bill with no dues.
    5. Latest Electricity Bill with no dues.
    6. Latest House tax receipt with no dues.
    7. For inherited property, a copy of WILL.
    8. Entire Chain of registries/GPAs of propert right from first registry when property was bought from Govt./Zamindar till date.

Can anyone please inform me what all docs must be checked for a CLEAN property in aforesaid Ghaziabad regions.... :bab (2):

Documents you said are fine to check, other than that also ask about those preferred builder floors from several local brokers and few residence / local shop keepers also. Also once you find any builder floor at fine price then do let me know at which price you got builder floor and what is the carpet area & location. Avoid Back Facing , Ground flats in builder floors. My friend also want to take a Front Facing 2BHK builder floor of 900 SF area and after searching a lot we are not getting any good builder floor option below 35 Lac in Vaishali (with in 2 KM radius from metro) , 2BHK Society flats in Vaishali are now very costly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Documents you said are fine to check, other than that also ask about those preferred builder floors from several local brokers and few residence / local shop keepers also. Also once you find any builder floor at fine price then do let me know at which price you got builder floor and what is the carpet area & location. Avoid Back Facing , Ground flats in builder floors. My friend also want to take a Front Facing 2BHK builder floor of 900 SF area and after searching a lot we are not getting any good builder floor option below 35 Lac in Vaishali (with in 2 KM radius from metro) , 2BHK Society flats in Vaishali are now very costly.

Sure, will let you know as soon as i get something.

Besides, are all the above docs applicable for Ghaziadad as well ?

I Googled also but couldn't find much info, not even on GDA site (Welcome to Ghaziabad Development Authority)
    CommentQuote
  • I did look around 35 builder flats in sector 4 5 and 6 in vaishali and GK1 GK2 in Indrapuram in last 3 weekends.

My preference was 3BHK 2nd floor front facing with roof.

In GK1 there is a builder name Divyansh who has covered almost 30 % of flats in the area.I found his construction really neat, however his prices are 10-15% higher then other builders in the area. This builder has a trademark on roofs with special construction.

Then there are other builders like Om, OM Kar, Icon, Raghav, Laurel who are also present in GK! and GK2 and possible other areas in Indrapuram. I didnot research other areas.

The prices approx 1250 Sq ft Super area (880 Sq ft Carpet) which I figured out were (registery separate) like

for a new builder construction

sec 4: 47 Lk to 51 Lk
    Sec 5: 43 Lk to 48 Lk
    sec 6: 40 Lk to 45 Lk
    Sec 1: 44 Lk

Resale:
    sec 4: 40 Lk to 50 Lk
    Sec 5: 40 Lk to 44 Lk
    sec 6: didn t look
    Sec 2: 1650 Sq Ft 70 Lk

New Builder
    GK1: 41 Lk to 49 Lk (upper was from divyansh)
    GK2: 44 lk

The sellers are not willing to reduce beyond 5 % on table on asking price.Had meetings with 3/4 builders.

Almost all the houses were looked throuogh dealers), with few of them from magic brick/99 acres etc

Hope the above info helps.

Would love to hear more on Divyansh and other builders like Laurel, Icon if anyone has feedback on them.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greymatter
    I did look around 35 builder flats in sector 4 5 and 6 in vaishali and GK1 GK2 in Indrapuram in last 3 weekends.

My preference was 3BHK 2nd floor front facing with roof.

In GK1 there is a builder name Divyansh who has covered almost 30 % of flats in the area.I found his construction really neat, however his prices are 10-15% higher then other builders in the area. This builder has a trademark on roofs with special construction.

Then there are other builders like Om, OM Kar, Icon, Raghav, Laurel who are also present in GK! and GK2 and possible other areas in Indrapuram. I didnot research other areas.

The prices approx 1250 Sq ft Super area (880 Sq ft Carpet) which I figured out were (registery separate) like

for a new builder construction

sec 4: 47 Lk to 51 Lk
    Sec 5: 43 Lk to 48 Lk
    sec 6: 40 Lk to 45 Lk
    Sec 1: 44 Lk

Resale:
    sec 4: 40 Lk to 50 Lk
    Sec 5: 40 Lk to 44 Lk
    sec 6: didn t look
    Sec 2: 1650 Sq Ft 70 Lk

New Builder
    GK1: 41 Lk to 49 Lk (upper was from divyansh)
    GK2: 44 lk

The sellers are not willing to reduce beyond 5 % on table on asking price.Had meetings with 3/4 builders.

Almost all the houses were looked throuogh dealers), with few of them from magic brick/99 acres etc

Hope the above info helps.

Would love to hear more on Divyansh and other builders like Laurel, Icon if anyone has feedback on them.

Regards

Great summery, Good market search, Keep it up.

But price of builder floors are now too much. effectively it comes around 4000 PSF for builder floors which is really costly but I think due to one of the great location in NCR price will still goes upwards only. If this is the rate of Builder floors then at this time what will be rates of Good Society flats which have lots of facilities??? I think at least this complete ZONE will be out of reach for several common man in just next 2-3 years.

I still remember 6 years before days when builder floors in these areas was purchased at throw away prices.
    CommentQuote
  • thnx saurabh.
    prices for a ready to move in (resale) society flat is around 5500 Sqft :(

i started my research with sec 76 77 78 120 in noida .. but these flats would get ready in 3 yrs from now.

so made a hardstop at vaishali or GK1 as an area to live for next 3 yrs or so.

ready to move in gives an edge as i am in a rented house and rent + emi would be a tough thing to survive with inflation sky rocketing.

i still look fwd to feedbacks if any on the builders in the area.

rgds

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Great summery, Good market search, Keep it up.

But price of builder floors are now too much. effectively it comes around 4000 PSF for builder floors which is really costly but I think due to one of the great location in NCR price will still goes upwards only. If this is the rate of Builder floors then at this time what will be rates of Good Society flats which have lots of facilities??? I think at least this complete ZONE will be out of reach for several common man in just next 2-3 years.

I still remember 6 years before days when builder floors in these areas was purchased at throw away prices.
    CommentQuote