Hi All,

I am looking for your guidance related to builders Floors in Indirapuram, vaishali and other good localities of ghaziabad...

In my budget of Max. 30L and requirement of 2BHK ...

1) what are the area which i can opt for
2) whether to go for builder floor or not
3) what are the good buiders
4) what should i look upto while i am looking for buider floor ...

Nitin:)
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • But the point is , would builder floors have 'great value' in future aswel , when RNE & CR are developed & livable ?

Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Fact is that builder floors have great value who have tight budget, want to live in already developed area with quick possession time and save on account of monthly maintenance charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Absolutely correct Saurbh. builder floors are primarily for end users whoso not bother about appreciation.

In IP good location floors getting scarce due to non availability of plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinloomba
    But the point is , would builder floors have 'great value' in future aswel , when RNE & CR are developed & livable ?

Boss, in terms of location RNE or CR can never ever match IP. It is about individual perceptions and choices. if you want society life or location....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    if rates r rising 10% every 2 months by just 1 deal or sumtimes without any deal. doesnt it imply that a big vacuum is being created.

Do no mix all NCR areas... this is not Greater Noida or future (N-Eway) where you will see Large number of empty flats.... here in Builder Floor public started to Live just after 1 day of registory... jo he se hai... see one of OLD Builder floors how building is filled with public.... same for that new Builder Floor which picture I posted before, now public is living into that just after 1 month, if you want then I can post latest photo of that also so you an analyze that.....

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • regardless of societies, if u count only builder floors, indirapuram is still more than 60-70% unoccupied (including empty plots and empty flats in builder floors). so i dont know which scarcity is one of the above person talking abt.
    no-one, i repeat no-one who buys a property in today's times doesnot bother abt rate appreciation. everybody wants it. whether its end user or an investor. no botheration of rate appreciation was prevelant 10 years back, not today. everyone wants their properties rates to go up whether they r living in it or not.
    saurabh, my family also has a floor there, so am well versed with the area too.
    maximum hike in prices is only on papers or brokers mouth. when we ask them to sell at those rates they keep mum and stop picking phones.
    CommentQuote
    regardless of societies, if u count only builder floors, indirapuram is still more than 60-70% unoccupied (including empty plots and empty flats in builder floors). so i dont know which scarcity is one of the above person talking abt.
    no-one, i repeat no-one who buys a property in today's times doesnot bother abt rate appreciation. everybody wants it. whether its end user or an investor. no botheration of rate appreciation was prevelant 10 years back, not today. everyone wants their properties rates to go up whether they r living in it or not.
    saurabh, my family also has a floor there, so am well versed with the area too.
    maximum hike in prices is only on papers or brokers mouth. when we ask them to sell at those rates they keep mum and stop picking phones.

I think you have taken as an investment..... Old Resale Value is always 15-20% less then new but still not bad as 6 years Old purchased price was 1/5th for current new one of same size..... In other thread post one member was interested to purchase your 3BHk builder floor even at 38 Lac which is more then your own expectation but why you do not reply them if you are interested to sell or have???

Anyways.... There is nothing wrong, what you think is right will be with you..... We we are analyzing here in this area during Living we will write that....

All are right, That will be correct for you which suites your mind the best :D
    CommentQuote
  • Right saurabh... I have been looking at the area .. & im ready to consider Ruchika's 3BHK for 38K (if its front side) ..

AND I DID NOT GET HER REPLY :D

Builders are quoting a wooping 52L for a 3BHK in GK1(front side) ... negotiable to up2 48L ... LOL... i wont mind considering one for 38L

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    I think you have taken as an investment..... Old Resale Value is always 15-20% less then new but still not bad as 6 years Old purchased price was 1/5th for current new one of same size..... In other thread post one member was interested to purchase your 3BHk builder floor even at 38 Lac which is more then your own expectation but why you do not reply them if you are interested to sell or have???

Anyways.... There is nothing wrong, what you think is right will be with you..... We we are analyzing here in this area during Living we will write that....

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011

well going by the tall claims made by brokers there that 112 mtrs flats 2nd floor with terrace r selling for more than 50 lakhs there we demanded for 45 lakhs but brokers r quoting 37-38 lakhs buyer
    CommentQuote
    Right saurabh... I have been looking at the area .. & im ready to consider Ruchika's 3BHK for 38K (if its front side) ..

AND I DID NOT GET HER REPLY :D

Builders are quoting a wooping 52L for a 3BHK in GK1(front side) ... negotiable to up2 48L ... LOL... i wont mind considering one for 38L

hehehe. i never said that we want to sell for 38 lakhs. i said thats what brokers r quoting if we want to sell. but if we call them as buyers they quote 50 lakhs for the same. lol. probably they want to eat up 10 lakhs in between ;)
    and yes, its a front side unit dear. its infact a single unit plot. no double units. so its front as well as back side. lol
    CommentQuote
    well going by the tall claims made by brokers there that 112 mtrs flats 2nd floor with terrace r selling for more than 50 lakhs there we demanded for 45 lakhs but brokers r quoting 37-38 lakhs buyer

Yes 100% correct... In OLD Resale, Price is from 37-40 Lac for 3BHK ( based upon condition)... if Builder floor is more than 8-10 year old then price may be even 34-35 Lac.... But NEW 3BHK Builder Floors are not less than 45-50 Lac (based upon location).... Its mainly because current land rates in IP is ~1Lac PSY.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Yes 100% correct... In OLD Resale, Price is from 37-40 Lac for 3BHK ( based upon condition)... if Builder floor is more than 8-10 year old then price may be even 34-35 Lac.... But NEW 3BHK Builder Floors are not less than 45-50 Lac (based upon location).... Its mainly because current land rates in IP is ~1Lac PSY.

i think u r right. bec when we askd the fellow y do u quote 50 lakhs to people then, to tht he replied tht mam thats for new buildings n they hav been acquired by builders at high rates so they r quoting high. but then doesnt it mean tht they will remain unsold bec if sumone is getting sumthng for 40 lakhs why will he or she buy it for 50 lakhs. n shud there be such a huge disparity between 2 properties only bec they were built 2 years apart. 2 years from now one will b 4 years old and other 2 years old will this diffrnce remain still ? n what abt 10 years frm nw.. lol
    i think its all excuses by brokers bec flats r not selling at huge rates, i.e, 50 lakhs or 45 lakhs. the ones which r getting sold r for actually around 40 lakhs and people who buy it say that we hav bought for 60 lakhs etc.. false claims to show tht they hav paid more than what they actually have (probably bec they want the rates to increase in their own areas so tht they get more if they sell). thats what little i hav observed
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ Good analysis ... cheers!
    CommentQuote
    i think u r right. bec when we askd the fellow y do u quote 50 lakhs to people then, to tht he replied tht mam thats for new buildings n they hav been acquired by builders at high rates so they r quoting high. but then doesnt it mean tht they will remain unsold bec if sumone is getting sumthng for 40 lakhs why will he or she buy it for 50 lakhs. n shud there be such a huge disparity between 2 properties only bec they were built 2 years apart. 2 years from now one will b 4 years old and other 2 years old will this diffrnce remain still ? n what abt 10 years frm nw.. lol
    i think its all excuses by brokers bec flats r not selling at huge rates, i.e, 50 lakhs or 45 lakhs. the ones which r getting sold r for actually around 40 lakhs and people who buy it say that we hav bought for 60 lakhs etc.. false claims to show tht they hav paid more than what they actually have (probably bec they want the rates to increase in their own areas so tht they get more if they sell). thats what little i hav observed

Reason is simple that why OLD Resale is at 20% cheaper Price.... Due to several issue and 30% Fraud cases in NCR everywhere, actual END USER of cool mind always avoid OLD Resale even at 20% cheaper Price... In new Builder Floor every responsibility is of Builder ie Loan will be 100% get approved by Builder.... but in case of Resale first public will give 10% byana to individual and then if Loan rejected due to personal issue then Byana of buyer goes.... there are several issue in OLD Resale...

Hence in NCR every where OLD Resale is always 20% cheaper price no matter its Gurgaon 82 Vatika , N-Eway 3C LP , or even DELHI Builder Floors.... every where.... GZB is not special that OLD Resale Rate & New Builder Floor rate will be same however all know that OLD Resale has issue if Seller is not genuine.

At this time

At good location New Builder Floor of 3BHK in 48 Lac - 50 Lac
    At same location 2-4 years Old Builder Floor of 3BHK in 37 Lac to 41 Lac
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh, whats are the chances of a builder being fraud?? Papers not complete..

I met a guy in IP last week who says that the builder is a fraud .. and he is not ab;e to register the flat till now on his name .... its been months now...
    CommentQuote
    ^^ Good analysis ... cheers!

u know last time wen we visited our flat we happened to see a new family downbelow having a walk. we shared a small greeting n they showed us building 2 buildings away frm ours and said we hav recently bought 2nd floor thr n shifted thr. they n my family we all had a small chat n during conversation they told us that they got the whole thing for 60 lakhs including registry etc. to tht we were pleasantly surprised tht rates hav increased. later on when we went to the area's broker/ our old broker he informed us that he was the one who got them the deal for 41.75 lakhs. we were shockingly surprised this time
    CommentQuote