Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

Last updated: May 7 2015
195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #41

    #41

    Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

    [QUOTE=ruchika1;337755]
    Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
    Number de do aapne knowing agent ka iss person ko, jo dila de 1250 SF 3BHK in 36 Lac mai, he will helped a lot....... as for rates yes Aag lage hui hai rates mai har taraf.... even in Shalimar Garden Ghaziabad No NEW 2 BHK builder floor is available in less than 30 lac with 800 SF Covered Area.... and NEW 3 BHK in 1050 SF covered area are from 45-48 Lac and good booking is going on even at this rate..... in Shalimar Garden GZB area now new Builders are providing Ganga Jal Pipe Line, IGL Gas Pipe Line , KENT RO , Luminous Inverter , Lift in 3 floor building..... builder are proving LIFT in new builder floors it just indicate where rates are going on.... see picture of new builder floor where few month before builder was selling 3BHK in 45 Lac... now in his new same building he is selling in 48-50 Lac... all booked in 45 Lac in his this current building, new building just in front of it..


    which place is this ?
    Shalimar Garden is just 2 KM far from Dilshad Garden Delhi Metro Station.... or only 4-5 KM far form Vivek Vihar / Karkarduma , Anand Vihar DELHI Area... In all of these Delhi area Land Rates are 5Lac PSY & Builder Floors in these Delhi Area are from 1-2 Caror or more....

    And BTW Indirapuram is 2 times better location then Shalimar Garden due to more close from Noida-62 hence I don't think that good Builder Floors in fine location will be there cheap in IP now. Rates in New Builder Floors are revising after every 3 month in whole GZB.
    Last edited by saurabh2011; February 19 2012, 12:02 PM.

    Comment

    • #42

      #42

      Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

      and even if prices r really increasing at a rate of 10% every 2-3 months:

      1) is sumone realy buying at these prices or r they just for display ? if sumone is buying doesnt he/she think tht how r the rates increasing every month n is he justified buying.

      2) is this gud for the RE market if rates r rising 10% every 2 months by just 1 deal or sumtimes without any deal. doesnt it imply that a big vacuum is being created.
      in which other place of the world have rates ever risen at this rate ?

      Comment

      • #43

        #43

        Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

        Right Saurabh

        Ruchika , belv me ... just go n visit IP, waha buyers bheer laga ke khare hote hain builder ke office mein .. just visit Mahalaxmi builder thr(one of the reputed one)

        Also .. i have been look for a flat for the last 2-3 weeks .. everytime i hear that one of the flat i saw the last time is now alreayd booked..

        So there are buyers and that too at 'this' rate

        Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
        and even if prices r really increasing at a rate of 10% every 2-3 months:

        1) is sumone realy buying at these prices or r they just for display ? if sumone is buying doesnt he/she think tht how r the rates increasing every month n is he justified buying.

        2) is this gud for the RE market if rates r rising 10% every 2 months by just 1 deal or sumtimes without any deal. doesnt it imply that a big vacuum is being created.
        in which other place of the world have rates ever risen at this rate ?

        Comment

        • #44

          #44

          Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

          Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
          and even if prices r really increasing at a rate of 10% every 2-3 months:

          1) is sumone realy buying at these prices or r they just for display ? if sumone is buying doesnt he/she think tht how r the rates increasing every month n is he justified buying.

          2) is this gud for the RE market if rates r rising 10% every 2 months by just 1 deal or sumtimes without any deal. doesnt it imply that a big vacuum is being created.
          in which other place of the world have rates ever risen at this rate ?
          Bhai... not good for investment.. no body know where Price will go or where price will STOP.... remember in these area 95% public are purchasing as an END USER and they do not bother for Rate Appreciation at all... Really.... I know several person here who has taken 2BHK Builder Floor 6 years before in 6 lac (I also have 2 builder floors here)... and most of public say ab to puri Jindgi yahe katne hai .... Flats are not for investments its for SELF LIVING , and at least in GZB mostly END USER purchase.... For them Rate vare to bhala, na bare to bhala, they do not bother.

          Comment

          • #45

            #45

            Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

            Fact is that builder floors have great value who have tight budget, want to live in already developed area with quick possession time and save on account of monthly maintenance charges.

            Comment

            • #46

              #46

              Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

              Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
              Bhai... not good for investment.. no body know where Price will go or where price will STOP.... remember in these area 95% public are purchasing as an END USER and they do not bother for Rate Appreciation at all... Really.... I know several person here who has taken 2BHK Builder Floor 6 years before in 6 lac (I also have 2 builder floors here)... and most of public say ab to puri Jindgi yahe katne hai .... Flats are not for investments its for SELF LIVING , and at least in GZB mostly END USER purchase.... For them Rate vare to bhala, na bare to bhala, they do not bother.
              Absolutely correct Saurbh. builder floors are primarily for end users whoso not bother about appreciation.

              Comment

              • #47

                #47

                Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                But the point is , would builder floors have 'great value' in future aswel , when RNE & CR are developed & livable ?

                Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
                Fact is that builder floors have great value who have tight budget, want to live in already developed area with quick possession time and save on account of monthly maintenance charges.

                Comment

                • #48

                  #48

                  Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                  Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
                  Absolutely correct Saurbh. builder floors are primarily for end users whoso not bother about appreciation.
                  In IP good location floors getting scarce due to non availability of plots.

                  Comment

                  • #49

                    #49

                    Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                    Originally posted by nitinloomba View Post
                    But the point is , would builder floors have 'great value' in future aswel , when RNE & CR are developed & livable ?
                    Boss, in terms of location RNE or CR can never ever match IP. It is about individual perceptions and choices. if you want society life or location....

                    Comment

                    • #50

                      #50

                      Re : Builder Floor in Indirapuram Vaishali

                      Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                      if rates r rising 10% every 2 months by just 1 deal or sumtimes without any deal. doesnt it imply that a big vacuum is being created.
                      Do no mix all NCR areas... this is not Greater Noida or future (N-Eway) where you will see Large number of empty flats.... here in Builder Floor public started to Live just after 1 day of registory... jo he se hai... see one of OLD Builder floors how building is filled with public.... same for that new Builder Floor which picture I posted before, now public is living into that just after 1 month, if you want then I can post latest photo of that also so you an analyze that.....

                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by saurabh2011; February 19 2012, 12:17 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X