Hi All,

I am looking for your guidance related to builders Floors in Indirapuram, vaishali and other good localities of ghaziabad...

In my budget of Max. 30L and requirement of 2BHK ...

1) what are the area which i can opt for
2) whether to go for builder floor or not
3) what are the good buiders
4) what should i look upto while i am looking for buider floor ...

Nitin:)
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It happens only in india .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinloomba
    Saurabh, whats are the chances of a builder being fraud?? Papers not complete..

I met a guy in IP last week who says that the builder is a fraud .. and he is not ab;e to register the flat till now on his name .... its been months now...

If Land is disputed then issue may be there...... BTW such issue are not in Shalimar Garden as all Plots are GDA approved of 800 SY , 355 SY , 200 SY SIZE that's all..... I think due to this at this time rates in Shalimar Garden and IP are just with 10% maximum difference, however 4 years before this difference was 50% in IP & Shalimar Garden Builder Floors.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Reason is simple that why OLD Resale is at 20% cheaper Price.... Due to several issue and 30% Fraud cases in NCR everywhere, actual END USER of cool mind always avoid OLD Resale even at 20% cheaper Price... In new Builder Floor every responsibility is of Builder ie Loan will be 100% get approved by Builder.... but in case of Resale first public will give 10% byana to individual and then if Loan rejected due to personal issue then Byana of buyer goes.... there are several issue in OLD Resale...

Hence in NCR every where OLD Resale is always 20% cheaper price no matter its Gurgaon 82 Vatika , N-Eway 3C LP , or even DELHI Builder Floors.... every where.... GZB is not special that OLD Resale Rate & New Builder Floor rate will be same however all know that OLD Resale has issue if Seller is not genuine.

At this time

At good location New Builder Floor of 3BHK in 48 Lac - 50 Lac
    At same location 2-4 years Old Builder Floor of 3BHK in 37 Lac to 41 Lac

actually thats a gud observation tht old resale flats r always cheaper. but at the same time if u r buying a flat in a new one where nobody else is living its actually more risky bec many a times builders hav their link ups with bank people n wil tell u tht they will get loan etc done but actually thr might b sumthng wrong in the whole thing. so it has its own pros and cons.
    also this theory has an inbuilt defect. now lets say sumone buys today at 45-50 lakhs, now add to tht registry charges of 3-4 lakhs. now total comes to around 50 lakhs lets say. if he/she sells aftr 1 year and gets 40 lakhs then actually he will b in loss ?? he will get new for 50 bec its new but wont b able to sell for more than 40-42 aftr year bec it will not b new then as per ur theory!!?? that means negative returns ?? !!
    actually bayana is generally for abt 10k and i dont think people buy new flats bec of illegal thing.. but its more of.. brand new thing.. sumthng like we will b the first ones to live here..
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh,ruchika

Another reason why people dont buy builder floor is that most of the old builder floors donot have basement parking ...

I saw an old 3BHK 2 weeks back ... 1200sqft ... aur building ki halat bohot kharaab thi....aur flat ki bhi...

Also as compared to the new builder flats ... there was no basement parking ...

Demand 45L (negotiable)...

Maine seedha apni list se hata diya ;)

Originally Posted by ruchika1
    actually thats a gud observation tht old resale flats r always cheaper. but at the same time if u r buying a flat in a new one where nobody else is living its actually more risky bec many a times builders hav their link ups with bank people n wil tell u tht they will get loan etc done but actually thr might b sumthng wrong in the whole thing. so it has its own pros and cons.
    also this theory has an inbuilt defect. now lets say sumone buys today at 45-50 lakhs, now add to tht registry charges of 3-4 lakhs. now toal cums to around 50 lakhs lets say. if he/she sells aftr 1 year and gets 40 lakhs then actually he will b in loss ?? he will get new for 50 bec its new but wont b able to sell for more than 40-42 aftr year bec it will not b new then as per ur theory!!?? that means negative returns ?? !!
    actually bayana is generally for abt 10k and i dont think people buy new flats bec of illegal thing.. but its more of.. brand new thing.. sumthng like we will b the first ones to live here..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    also this theory has an inbuilt defect. now lets say sumone buys today at 45-50 lakhs, now add to tht registry charges of 3-4 lakhs. now toal cums to around 50 lakhs lets say. if he/she sells aftr 1 year and gets 40 lakhs then actually he will b in loss ?? he will get new for 50 bec its new but wont b able to sell for more than 40-42 aftr year bec it will not b new then as per ur theory!!?? that means negative returns ?? !!

I think I already let you know that if anyone is think to take Builder Flats for Investment then this is not Good Idea....

For Investment take Plot... See where rates have increases

4 years before Land Rates in Vasundhara/IP GZB was 20-25K PSY , but now it is 80K-1Lac PSY

4 year before Land Rates in Shalimar Garden/Rajendra Nagar GZB was 15K PSY but at this time it is 65K PSY and still increasing as at this time SMG is 3KM far from Metro Station but there are good chances that Shalimar Garden will have its own Metro Station (due to Mohan Nagar Metro Extension) Lets us see. In 2016-2021 Delhi Metro Map one another metro station will also be Zero KM far from Shalimar Garden from other direction (other then Shalimar Garden own)

4 year before Land Rates in Ramprastha GZB was 30K PSY but at this time it is 1.3 Lac PSY

4 years before Land Rates in Raj Nagar Main GZB was 25K PSY but at this time its 90K PSY....

All of these are rates of Residential Plots.... Commercial Plots have increased more fast then these near about 5 times during last 4 years.

So for END USER purpose buy Flat/Floor
    For Investment buy Plots and get HIGH Return....
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with abv
    CommentQuote
    i agree with abv

Chalo aap agree to hua :bab (59): ... ek baat aur agree kar ko that in GZB Builder Floors mostly public do not care a lot for Rate Appreciation otherwise all new GZB public only take more cheap Society Flats of upcoming RNE area (RNE will also be only 6 KM far from Indirapuram after DEC/2012 bia 2 new Hindon Bridges) but Builder Floors do not get any new buyers. ;) .. In Fact Builder Floor are in huge demand and will always remain due to its location from DELHI.
    CommentQuote
    Chalo aap agree to hua :bab (59): ... ek baat aur agree kar ko that in GZB Builder Floors mostly public do not care a lot for Rate Appreciation otherwise all new GZB public only take more cheap Society Flats of upcoming RNE area (RNE will also be only 6 KM far from Indirapuram after DEC/2012 bia 2 new Hindon Bridges) but Builder Floors do not get any new buyers. ;) .. In Fact Builder Floor are in huge demand and will always remain due to its location from DELHI.

i completely disagree. i am yet to find any area or any group of people who dont care if their property price increases or not. n that will never happen. everybody wants their money or investment to grow.
    and let me tell u one more thing people who dont hav any other option r the ones who buy in indirapuram. i know of a number of people, probably this number is more than those who buy thr, who dont want to buy and live in indirapuram/ghaziabad even if the prices becum 50% frm what they r right now. n sum even say that they wont live there even for free. lol. different people different views
    CommentQuote
    i completely disagree. i am yet to find any area or any group of people who dont care if their property price increases or not. n that will never happen. everybody wants their money or investment to grow.
    and let me tell u one more thing people who dont hav any other option r the ones who buy in indirapuram. i know of a number of people probably more than those who buy thr who dont want to buy and live in indirapuram/ghaziabad even if the prices becum 50% frm what they r right now.

Come to my area... see here how public is mad to purchase NEW 3BHK builder floors at 45-48 Lac..... however they know that at this rate appreciation chances will be not as high as RNE upcoming area..... Same for Delhi Builder Floors of 1-2 Caror near my areas in Vivek Vihar.... NCR is full of differences.... ;)
    CommentQuote
    Come to my area... see here how public is mad to purchase NEW 3BHK builder floors at 45-48 Lac..... however they know that at this rate appreciation chances will be not as high as RNE upcoming area..... Same for Delhi Builder Floors of 1-2 Caror near my areas in Vivek Vihar.... NCR is full of differences.... ;)

which is ur area ? u hav written my area for 2 places ?
    'mad' public which u r talking abt must b localites. n if the people were so desperate and making lines outside brokers shops then trust me the rates wud not hav been what they r today n must have been in crores. so u always hav buyers but they r willing to pay upto sum amount, not more than tht
    CommentQuote
    which is ur area ? u hav written my area for 2 places ?
    'mad' public which r talking abt must b localites. n if the people were so desperate and making lines outside brokers shops then trust me the rates wud not hav been what they r today n must have been in crores. so u always hav buyers but they r willing to pay upto sum amount, not more than tht

Actually I have flat in both area Shalimar Garden Builder Floor & RNE Society Flat hence know everything in details where (SMG) is more Mara Mari in flat buying (as per Number of Flats & Buyers Ratio).... and where will have more good chances of future appreciation (RNE)

Another Example is Greater Noida Society Flats.... There is no big appreciation in Society Flat Rates from last 5-6 years (Not Plots only Flats).... but still several Noida E-Way public is purchasing there in Greater Noida Society Flats however knowing that appreciation will be at Lesser speed then other NCR Areas due to quite far from DELHI.
    CommentQuote
    Actually I have flat in both area Shalimar Garden Builder Floor & RNE Society Flat hence know everything in details where (SMG) is more Mara Mari in flat buying (as per Number of Flats & Buyers Ratio).... and where will have more good chances of future appreciation (RNE)

Another Example is Greater Noida Society Flats.... There is no big appreciation in Society Flat Rates from last 5-6 years (Not Plots only Flats).... but still several Noida E-Way public is purchasing there in Greater Noida Society Flats however knowing that appreciation will be at Lesser speed then other NCR Areas due to quite far from DELHI.

well if u compare buyers of raj nagar ext with numbr of buyers for indirapuram then yes u will find the numbr of buyers for indirapuram as huge .. hehehe.. ur comparison is wrong. in that case u compare buyers for raj nagar with any area in ncr u will find other area as hugely popular.
    u knw in south delhi many people wont even talk to a person if he/she tells them that he/she is frm indirapuram. am not joking.. know of ppl here in my locality who actually do this
    CommentQuote
    well if u compare buyers of raj nagar ext with numbr of buyers for indirapuram then yes u will find the numbr of buyers for indirapuram as huge .. hehehe.. ur comparison is wrong. in that case u compare buyers for raj nagar with any area in ncr u will find other area as hugely popular.
    u knw in south delhi many people wont even talk to a person if he/she tells them that he/she is frm indirapuram. am not joking.. know of ppl here in my locality who actually do this

ye aapko kyon lagta hai ki, buyers in indirapuram is huge as compared to RNE??? how do you know this??
    and if south delhi people think indirapuram people are of lower category, its their problem...they have a serious superiority complex issue....:bab (59):
    locality is by no means a way, to judge the kind of people who live there...
    CommentQuote

ha ha... the same south Delhi junta lands in indirapurram in week ends for visiting ship mall. what a hypocrisy.
    CommentQuote

Your reply is not related to topic, discussion is with in GZB areas & for Builder Floors, South Delhi kahan se aa gahe re..... I know some south delhi public has few Ego problem and they also go Regularly Checkup for Mental Doctor in AIIMS :D... I hope you are not from South Delhi ;)
    CommentQuote