Hi All,

I am looking for your guidance related to builders Floors in Indirapuram, vaishali and other good localities of ghaziabad...

In my budget of Max. 30L and requirement of 2BHK ...

1) what are the area which i can opt for
2) whether to go for builder floor or not
3) what are the good buiders
4) what should i look upto while i am looking for buider floor ...

Nitin:)
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by victors
    ye aapko kyon lagta hai ki, buyers in indirapuram is huge as compared to RNE??? how do you know this??
    and if south delhi people think indirapuram people are of lower category, its their problem...they have a serious superiority complex issue....:bab (59):

i dint say that. it was other member who said this, that buyers r more in shalimar garden/indrapuram as compared to rne
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    ha ha... the same south Delhi junta lands in indirapurram in week ends for visiting ship mall. what a hypocrisy.

i agree. but this world is full of hypocrates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Your reply is not related to topic, discussion is with in GZB areas & for Builder Floors, South Delhi kahan se aa gahe re..... I know some south delhi public has few Ego problem and they also go Regularly Checkup for Mental Doctor in AIIMS :D... I hope you are not from South Delhi ;)

ruchika is from south Delhi. pls read last line of his/her post.
    CommentQuote
    Your reply is not related to topic, discussion is with in GZB areas & for Builder Floors, South Delhi kahan se aa gahe re..... I know some south delhi public has few Ego problem and they also go Regularly Checkup for Mental Doctor in AIIMS :D... I hope you are not from South Delhi ;)

actually i too am frm s delhi hehehe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    i dint say that. it was other member who said this, that buyers r more in shalimar garden/indrapuram as compared to rne

I say Ratio Wise not total buyers.... ie Number of Flats Available / Total Buyers.... I think I make clear..

If any area has 30K flats and 20K buyers
    Other area has 1000 Flats and 1200 interested buyers
    then where you will say more Mara Mari in purchasing...
    CommentQuote
  • for the abv person:

haha it was not abt what delhi people think abt people in ncr. its specific for ghaziabad area. come to delhi and ask anybody abt ghaziabad and see their reaction. n they hav their reasons too, going by the past of this area and the crime record. u must b knowing it was declared as crime capital of asia 2 years back with max number of criminals in the whole of asia
    CommentQuote
    I say Ratio Wise not total buyers.... ie Number of Flats Available / Total Buyers.... I think I make clear..

If any area has 30K flats and 20K buyers
    Other area has 1000 Flats and 1200 interested buyers
    then where you will say more Mara Mari in purchasing...

hehehe. trust me if the ratio was what u said then rates wud hav been minimum 10 crores in these areas.
    its just that out of lakhs of flats 1 gets sold at 35 lakhs and the broker tells everyone that it got sold for 42 lakhs and next flat is placed at 45 lakhs, and if one more gets sold at 40 lakhs then broker says it got sold for 47 lakhs and next flat available for 50 lakhs. so only 2 selling make a property go from 35 (actual) to 50 (broker quoted). if their were 1200 buyers for 1000 flats then thr wudnt hav been need of any broker and people wud hav been sleeping on roads outside sellers house.
    CommentQuote
    for the abv person:

haha it was not abt what delhi people think abt people in ncr. its specific for ghaziabad area. come to delhi and ask anybody abt ghaziabad and see their reaction. n they hav their reasons too, going by the past of this area and the crime record. u must b knowing it was declared as crime capital of asia 2 years back with max number of criminals in the whole of asia

Above Article also for them... World Champion Suresh Raina, World Icon Arvind Kejriwal of Anna Team , 2011 CBSE 12th Topper (1st Rank AOI).... all Lives in Ghaziabad... So

SUPERIORITY COMPLEX PERSONALITY DISORDERS :D

I hope you are not from same area... ;)
    CommentQuote
    if their were 1200 buyers for 1000 flats then thr wudnt hav been need of any broker and people.

That's Right, there is no Newspaper ads of these Builder Floors / IP areas however on the other hand see huge Newspapers ads of N-Eway , Gurgaon , D-Eway , GN , every week.....

Jo he so hai... no Newspaper Ads and still huge buying that means number of buyers are in sufficient number already ;)
    CommentQuote
    Above Article also for them... World Champion Suresh Raina, World Icon Arvind Kejriwal of Anna Team , 2011 CBSE 12th Topper (1st Rank AOI).... all Lives in Ghaziabad... So

SUPERIORITY COMPLEX PERSONALITY DISORDERS :D

I hope you are not from same area... ;)

suresh raina is a kashmiri pandit from J&K
    arvind kejriwal is frm haryana hisar and lived in sonepat during his childhood
    dont know abt 3rd person u r talking abt. probably he too might not b originally frm ghaziabad lol
    CommentQuote
    That's Right, there is no Newspaper ads of these Builder Floors / IP areas however on the other hand see huge Newspapers ads of N-Eway , Gurgaon , D-Eway , GN , every week.....

Jo he so hai... no Newspaper Ads and still huge buying that means number of buyers are in sufficient number already ;)

bhaiya hamara 3bhk 45 lakhs ka he bikwado . badi badi dhenge maar rahe ho.. lol
    CommentQuote
    for the abv person:

I've lived in delhi for 25 years. I never had that perception.
    Although, many people around me did have this superiority complex perception.

Why are you inquring about indirapuram, when you consider Ghaziabad as inferior to yourself??
    A typical superiority complex issue..
    CommentQuote
    well if u compare buyers of raj nagar ext with numbr of buyers for indirapuram then yes u will find the numbr of buyers for indirapuram as huge .. hehehe.. ur comparison is wrong. in that case u compare buyers for raj nagar with any area in ncr u will find other area as hugely popular.
    u knw in south delhi many people wont even talk to a person if he/she tells them that he/she is frm indirapuram. am not joking.. know of ppl here in my locality who actually do this

Indirapuram ki problem par kripaya prakash daale, ati kripa hogi.

Waise, as far as south delhi ki baat hai, let me narrate a real incident to you. and your reaction is solicited pl.
    One of my friends shifted to delhi and got his children admitted to a nearby school. Their neighbours after knowing that his children study in so and so school, used to look down upon him. After some time, he shifted his children to a so called "top" school nearby. The same neighbours subsequently complained to him that "you have been staying here for so many months and don't deem it appropriate to even talk to us." He was aghast. He narrated me this incident saaying YAAR KYA PUBLIC HAI YAHAA PE. BADE HI GHATIYA LOG HAI. SCHOOL SE OPINION BANATE HAI.
    I still remember my reaction- JANE DE HAWA AANE DE.
    Isliye Delhi ki baat chod hi do.
    regards
    novice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victors
    I've lived in delhi for 25 years. I never had that perception.
    Although, many people around me did have this superiority complex perception.

Why are you inquring about indirapuram, when you consider Ghaziabad as inferior to yourself??
    A typical superiority complex issue..

1) am pretty sure u r invested there

2) i nvr said tht i hav this perception. infact my family has bought thr

3) read the whole conversations of last 3 hrs n u will realise we were discussing abt people's perception and whether u believe or nt thts their perception.

all the best for ur investment
    CommentQuote
    1) am pretty sure u r invested there

2) i nvr said tht i hav this perception. infact my family has bought thr

3) read the whole conversations of last 3 hrs n u will realise we were discussing abt people's perception and whether u believe or nt thts their perception.

all the best for ur investment

logon ki kya perception hai, isse aapko kya farak padta hai....????
    agar logon ki perception hai....ye unki problem hai....
    aap kyu pareshaan ho rahe ho...???
    jis tarah se aap ghaziabad ko bol rahe ho....lagta to yehi hai ki aapki bhi yehi perception hai...
    ab chaahe aap maano yaa naa maano...
    CommentQuote