Hi All,

I am looking for your guidance related to builders Floors in Indirapuram, vaishali and other good localities of ghaziabad...

In my budget of Max. 30L and requirement of 2BHK ...

1) what are the area which i can opt for
2) whether to go for builder floor or not
3) what are the good buiders
4) what should i look upto while i am looking for buider floor ...

Nitin:)
Read more
187 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    I know bhai... Price is really rocket high in these areas.... See if you can travel 20 Minutes more toward RNE from IP (but after DEC/2012) then you can get luxury Near RTM HIG in 36 Lac (1550 SF Super Area, 1050 SF covered area) in RNE.... only issue at this time is there is HUGE HUGE Traffic jam from RNE to Mohan Nagar at OLD Hindon Bridge but after DEC/2012 that traffic jam will goes off fully because no need to go towards OLD Hindon Bridge as new Hindon Bridge is going to OPEN for public in next 8 Month which will connect RNE with Mohan Nagar Directly in 3 KM or 5 minutes MAX (or 7 KM or 10-15 minutes max from IP).....

You can also try Crossing Republic if work in Noida (not DELHI)

For pure investment purpose and if want high return then only SEE Plots not Flats..

Plots, in which area???
    Authorised/Approved???
    What do u think govindpuram/Suwarnjayanti Puram plots??
    Suggest some more areas====But sooner the better.
    I request for PM to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Plots, in which area???
    Authorised/Approved???
    What do u think govindpuram/Suwarnjayanti Puram plots??
    Suggest some more areas====But sooner the better.
    I request for PM to me.

For Plots in NCR try Greater Noida , Bhiwari AREA..... In Ghaziabad any good area which has approved plots with good future are now very costly....

Current Authorized Residential Plot Rates in GZB are as below
    Ramprastha Calony near Vivek Vihar DELHI ==> 1.30 Lac PSY
    Vaishali / Vasundhra / IP BELT ==> 80K to 1Lac PSY (Location wise)
    Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar ==>50K to 60K PSY
    Raj Nagar Main / Kavi Nagar ==> 90K+ PSY
    Raj Nagar Extension (RNE) ==> 40K PSY (but available only in Rivers Height Society)

Other Outer areas of GZB like Tronica City , Wave City , NH-24 Aditya are cheap but Issues are there and hence better to buy in Greater Noida (25K-35K) or in Bhiwari (10K-15K).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi saurabh, thanks for the info.
    is river heights soceity selling plots. if yes then do they sell directly or its only availiable in resale.i am planning to invest in plots in ghaziabad.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    For Plots in NCR try Greater Noida , Bhiwari AREA..... In Ghaziabad any good area which has approved plots with good future are now very costly....

Current Authorized Residential Plot Rates in GZB are as below
    Ramprastha Calony near Vivek Vihar DELHI ==> 1.30 Lac PSY
    Vaishali / Vasundhra / IP BELT ==> 80K to 1Lac PSY (Location wise)
    Shalimar Garden / Rajendra Nagar ==>50K to 60K PSY
    Raj Nagar Main / Kavi Nagar ==> 90K+ PSY
    Raj Nagar Extension (RNE) ==> 40K PSY (but available only in Rivers Height Society)

Other Outer areas of GZB like Tronica City , Wave City , NH-24 Aditya are cheap but Issues are there and hence better to buy in Greater Noida (25K-35K) or in Bhiwari (10K-15K).
    CommentQuote
  • Builder Apartment in Sec-1 Vaishali

Hi IREFians... Just wanted to know how is Vaishali Sector -1 to purchase a builder constructed property on a largish floor plate divided into two apartments (Front & Back). How much should the pricing be as society flats are almost 5000 Rs. /SQFT, should this be somewhere in the range of 4000-4200?

Looking forward to replies by the experts!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapil21682
    Hi IREFians... Just wanted to know how is Vaishali Sector -1 to purchase a builder constructed property on a largish floor plate divided into two apartments (Front & Back). How much should the pricing be as society flats are almost 5000 Rs. /SQFT, should this be somewhere in the range of 4000-4200?

I would suggest to go for a builder floor which has only 1 flat on each floor. You may settle for smaller plot size. It is illegal to have more than 1 dwelling unit on one floor. Although people are living in such arrangements in delhi also, but its illegal.
    CommentQuote
  • A 2bhk, front side open, on Second floor (With Roof Rights),
    and area=960 SqFeet in Vaishali Sec 2 or Sector 1 will cost around 42lac (old) and around 45-47 lac (Freshly Built,NEW).

I was in touch with a Builder yesterday and he told me that plots are not available and even if there are a few, for a 960 Sqft plot, the cost is 1crore min. If he makes 3floors on this plot (i.r Ground, first and SEcond) it costs around 40 lac as per todays rates. So his total cost is 1.4 crore. Over this he wants to earn a profit of atleast 3- 4 lac per floor. So total cost will be 1crore 52 lac. Now this if equally divided into 3 floors comes to be around 50 lac per floor, where the construction is good. Some builders dont spend 40 lac on construction and do so in 30 lac, so thats why net cost of those floors comes to be aroubd 47 lac.

But remember, if you dont have any problems with second floor, go for it as you will get roof rights. Earlier during SAmajwadi govt time there was a GDA plan to allow one more floor in VAishali , but due to builder presseur, it was turned down.

But now since floors are not available, GDA will permit one more floor in VAishali, which will benefit the second floorians as they have roof rights.:bab (59):

Originally Posted by kapil21682

CommentQuote
  • roof rights does not allow 2nd floor owner to do construction on 2nd floor. I guess it is usage rights only. I do not think that all these builders are not looking at the future option of constructing one more floor if GDA permits.
    CommentQuote
    Choro Victors bhai, aase paise wale (Mental Rogi) har jagahe hote hai.

BTW Father of my Brother in Law has his own Villa in Gurgaon Sushant Lok (Ansal) in 180 SY... and also has 2BHK builder floor in Rajendra Nagar GZB (near my home) but he rented his Ansal Gurgaon Villa and Living peace fully life in Rajendra Nagar GZB because my area is very close from All Railways , ISBT , Meerut (his parental area)....
    so Kuch Mental Rogi ko chor do, mostly public is different like Suresh Raina & Arvind Kejriwal (world legends)

With due respect, seriously dnt get the theory of Suresh Raina and Arvind kejriwal staying at Ghaziabad making a difference to the place....... how does that make GZB better....... Saurabh your arguments on most of the fronts seem to be fine but you dont classify a place just becoz Suresh raina stays there.... and if that logic applies Najafgarh would rank much higher than GZB as Sehwag stays there...........
    CommentQuote
    Choro Victors bhai, aase paise wale (Mental Rogi) har jagahe hote hai.

BTW Father of my Brother in Law has his own Villa in Gurgaon Sushant Lok (Ansal) in 180 SY... and also has 2BHK builder floor in Rajendra Nagar GZB (near my home) but he rented his Ansal Gurgaon Villa and Living peace fully life in Rajendra Nagar GZB because my area is very close from All Railways , ISBT , Meerut (his parental area)....
    so Kuch Mental Rogi ko chor do, mostly public is different like Suresh Raina & Arvind Kejriwal (world legends)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!This is the most hilarious reply ever!!!Suresh Raina and Arvind Kejriwal being world legends!!amazing Saurabh dude amazing-And btw,if they are world legends then you are at least IREF legend!!!!!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Roof rights right know can't be utilised for putting up another floor, but in time to come say next 2-3 years there is a talk within GDA and builders for allowing one more floor in Vaishali. This talk was there even before Mayawati "Ji" came to power, but due to elections in UP 5 years ago this could not go ahead. Now again with SP Govt in state, so things are again looking bright, for putting up one more floor in Vaishali, also the fact that builders have no more plots left over which they can start construction. So it will be advisable that if you are going for a builder floor in Vaishali Sectors 1,2,4,5 go for 2nd floor with roof rights. You never know that if things go well, you may get another floor to build, as has happened in so many areas in DELHI.:bab (59):

Originally Posted by AmitGupta123
    roof rights does not allow 2nd floor owner to do construction on 2nd floor. I guess it is usage rights only. I do not think that all these builders are not looking at the future option of constructing one more floor if GDA permits.
    CommentQuote
  • Not all Ghaziabad is Hell and not all south Delhi is Heaven

Sorry guys to bring the old irritating topic again but it was more than just interesting to read about the NOIDA, Ghaziabad, East Delhi V/s South Delhi, and Gurgaon.
    I myself lived in shahdara for 24 years and then shift to Vaishali and now living in kaushambi and I have investments in Vaishali and Noida expreseeway.Belieive me it is very difficult to pick any are in Delhi and NCR and Generalize it .I mean not all Ghaziabad is Hell and not all south Delhi is Heaven. As long as mind set is concerned, it was big before 2006 but things are improved as many nuclear families keep shifting to everywhere.
    I know many middle class families living in South Delhi and they are too tired to match their life styles with few Riches living there. Try to understand the fact that how many south Delhi families had build their first home on their shoulders , it was all inherited and yes value was always high coz availability of land and it has grown little before the other part of Delhi. How many societies are there in South Delhi compare to rest of Delhi and NCR.So obviously only Riches are able to afford there and that doesn’t make this area having any specialty, as in any good location you name it, buying a plot is very expensive. Therefore Gurgaon had emerged as preferred location to small Riches J who can actually take 1 crore flat because they don’t have 15 cr to buy a bungalow in South Delhi. Those who think that Preet Vihar is affordable are living in dreams, it was never affordable, This place is the very high Commercial value as it is a hub of all the study centers and you find folks from all over Delhi to come here even from SOUTH DELHI.

What I am trying to establish is we all are free to bark anytime according to our financial conditions and Inherited properties and assets but it is difficult to generalize things the way few were trying. It was little comic to read one story of parents going to school so that they can have their own system to choose the others children’s future. I am confident not all the schools are listening to them and those who listen who need them?

Remember , being exclusive are dream of many but only 1% Indian experience it so we cannot keep comparing everything by making that 1% as a base.
    Guragon is surely had been chosen by many by considering it a Heaven but you all know about the news regarding its culture so I wouldn’t find anything interesting in highlighting the same and same for other parts of Delhi and NCR. We all are same. jitna paisa pocket main hota hain usi ke hissab se smanay wali cheez , mehangi ya sasti lagti hain but it doesn’t give any right to anyone to abuse humanity.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saurabh, I'm also planning to buy a 4 BHK builder floor in Shakti Khand-3 in IP. It is 200 sq mtr floor beautifully built and fully furnished (incl. beds, LCDs, ACs, Bath tub, Modular kitchen with chimney etc,). The builder is asking around 1.1 cr for the GF. I find this property slightly overpriced. As you have a lot of knowledge of this area, what in your opinion should be approp. price of this property.
    As regards choice of builder floor over society flat, this issue is much debated so far but I think the feel of own villa :) and no exhorbitant maint charges guided me to take a decision to buy a builder floor here (My POV). I think 75-80 lac should be the approp. price for it. What say????? Kindly reply as I wish to seal this deal very shortly.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i think 1.1cr is way overpriced for shakti khand i think 80 lacs would be correct amount but u didn't mention which floor is it if it's top floor then 90 lacs would also be fine.also the builder is doubling the price of all the extra things he has put in.and if u r really liking this floor try to negotiate with the builder u can get him down to 90-95 lacs its maybe a good buy for U.
    CommentQuote
  • HI ra_bunty, Thanks for the reply. It is Ground floor and very close to GD Goenka school.
    CommentQuote
  • The minimum rate in Indirapuram/Vasundhra/Vaishali is 1L per sq mtr which makes the cost of 200 sq mtr as 2 crore. Add to it the registry cost. (200*40000)*.07 = 80L*.07=5.6L approx 6L. which makes the cost of raw registered plot as 2cr6L. Now divide it by 3. Which makes land cost per floor as 69L approx.

To it, add per floor cost of construction (basic) approx as 18L. Which makes per floor cost as 87L. 1L for additional things that builder is providing. which makes it to 88L. To it, add builder's profit lets say 4L-5L per floor. This makes the flat cost as 93L.

I agree that 1.1 Cr it too high but yeah, definitely, dont bargain for 70L as builder will stop picking up ur phone as no one sell at loss.
    CommentQuote