I am looking Dasna area of investment. Dasna-Hapur, Dasna-Meerut, Dasna- Muradnagar(Estern peripheral road) are proposed here.

What is the future of plot in this area (5-10 years investment plan)?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I'm considering buying a plot in a village which is approx 1KM from NH-24, I'm looking for someone to share risk-investment-gain with. I'm getting it for 3000/sq yrd, let me know if anyone's interested ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sajjan
    I'm considering buying a plot in a village which is approx 1KM from NH-24, I'm looking for someone to share risk-investment-gain with. I'm getting it for 3000/sq yrd, let me know if anyone's interested ..

pl post exact location.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess buy only after proper verification and involving some local known person. Also issue with these kind of lands is there will be very less buyers outside village. As you need to have development as well for nearby village, which villagers oppose usually.
    CommentQuote
    I'm considering buying a plot in a village which is approx 1KM from NH-24, I'm looking for someone to share risk-investment-gain with. I'm getting it for 3000/sq yrd, let me know if anyone's interested ..

Sir,

Can you tell the exact location and RATES,i might be interested.

I am local from that area.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • is anyone around here :O??
    CommentQuote

Hi

Pls share details.

I'm planning for same.
    CommentQuote
  • Ghaziabad : Good time to invest near Dasna?

Hi Guys,

I am new to real estate business. I have read a lot of development is going happen near dasna region. Is this a good time to invest? What do you guys think?

I am thinking of plots to precise.
    CommentQuote
  • go for it if you are getting something under 6-7 k/sq yard or i would suggest just wait for some more days till the extension on NH24 starts.

If you are okay for 13k/sq yard then try in the kachi colony near to the dasna fatak....in Akash nagar.
    CommentQuote