Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by dceitePower situation in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad has turned from bad to worst in recent times.
Till about last year, 6-8 hour of daily scheduled cuts were the norm. But since the last few months - hold your breath, 14-16 hours power cuts are being faced by the residents daily.
So those people who are looking to move into this locality - or thinking of buying some property here - BEWARE!
The situation will only get worse from here on as the State government has no concrete plans to provide adequate electricity to this area.
Being populated mostly by middle class people it is not a big vote bank area for politicians, hence the exploitation.
So again advising anyone looking to move to this area - be prepared for worst power cuts or pay through your nose for the power backup ! (Rs. 11-12 / unit).
Very true. Power cuts is BIG negative of this area. Add at least 10% of rent as power backup only. What is power situation in Noida?CommentQuote0Flag
- now noida in no power cut zone means no power cut in noida now
before now only 2 hour power in a dayCommentQuote0Flag
- I was about to write this. When i cam back to India(Noida) in march this year there was power cut 2 hrs daily. Since June i have not seen any planned power cut. its only small cuts which is absolutely normal.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is this true for all sectors in Noida or only for some specific sectors?
- Originally Posted by getdeepakjainIs this true for all sectors in Noida or only for some specific sectors?
The situation is better in almost all the sectors. Now power goes off only for few minutes.CommentQuote0Flag