Collapse

Vaishali after Metro

Last updated: October 26 2012
11 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vaishali after Metro

Normally I dont expect the price increase going too fast anymore. This has matured.

The question will be, if you exit, where else will you go..... Had it been a year back, I would have said yes and asked to invest in CR or RNE, but right now my answer will be to hold and sell after few years of enjoying tax benefit and at a time when market is too low.

These days, everything is too high.

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Dear Friends

I own a 2 BHK 1060 sq ft flat in Gaur Ganga which I brought originally from Gaursons that fateful day when every flat in the project was sold off in 1 day.

In about 5.5 years the rate has more than doubled so I am sitting pretty on a reasonable ~ 15-16% compounded increase year on year

What are the members opinions - are there further triggers for price increase here now that the Metro is established or should I look at selling this off

I do get 12.5 k rent expected to go upto 15 k plus maintenance. This along with the tax saving on interest almost pays for the flat

Would appreciate any thoughts here

Comment

Re : Vaishali after Metro

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Dear Friends

I own a 2 BHK 1060 sq ft flat in Gaur Ganga which I brought originally from Gaursons that fateful day when every flat in the project was sold off in 1 day.

In about 5.5 years the rate has more than doubled so I am sitting pretty on a reasonable ~ 15-16% compounded increase year on year

What are the members opinions - are there further triggers for price increase here now that the Metro is established or should I look at selling this off

I do get 12.5 k rent expected to go upto 15 k plus maintenance. This along with the tax saving on interest almost pays for the flat

Would appreciate any thoughts here
      Can you share what the flat price has gone to in gaur gangs. Thinking of buying one there

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X