Hi Members,

Need advice before investing in organic homes at nh24. Current rate they are offering is 2865 per sq feet.

How is the project? Does it have any legal issue? One point that is troubling me is that the project was launched on march 2015 but on the site only evacuation is done and nothing else.

Please share your views.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good location. surrounded by two upcoming malls..... 1. Park Town by Aditya (approx 0.5-1 KM away) 2. Highway Bazaar by Panchsheel (across the road hardly 20 meter away)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can i see any appreciation in this property in 3-5 years term?

Right now only evacuation work has done. The project was launched in May 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by devmathur
    Hi Members,

Need advice before investing in organic homes at nh24. Current rate they are offering is 2865 per sq feet.

How is the project? Does it have any legal issue? One point that is troubling me is that the project was launched on march 2015 but on the site only evacuation is done and nothing else.

Please share your views.

Is it DP / CLP or Subvention plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Clp
    CommentQuote
  • Interested and following on this
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like people lost hope on this area because of delay in NH24 expansion :(
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends
    CommentQuote
  • May I know if someone can tell me about Rise Organic Ghar Project which is coming up at NH24?

CommentQuote
  • The builder of this project, Mr Vaibhav Jain is a big fraud. He started one of his flagship project in Noida in sector 107 in 2010 but never completed it even after taking 80-90% of the payment from the buyers. Please do not invest your hard earned money in any project associated with builders like Vaibhav Jain, Sankalp Shukla etc. They are all cons looking to loot the money through these fraud projects. I am one of the unfortunate victims of these builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by STNoida
    The builder of this project, Mr Vaibhav Jain is a big fraud. He started one of his flagship project in Noida in sector 107 in 2010 but never completed it even after taking 80-90% of the payment from the buyers. Please do not invest your hard earned money in any project associated with builders like Vaibhav Jain, Sankalp Shukla etc. They are all cons looking to loot the money through these fraud projects. I am one of the unfortunate victims of these builders.

I saw this post initiated in 2016, but now we can see that really he is a big fraud, launched 4 projects with out the completion of a single. I purchased flat in rise organic homes and no construction from last 1 year after the 85% of payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote