Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghaziabad : How to Sell Property Remotely in Indirapuram?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ghaziabad : How to Sell Property Remotely in Indirapuram?

Last updated: March 8 2016
5 | Posts
982 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghaziabad : How to Sell Property Remotely in Indirapuram?

I have been trying to sell my IP flat but not able to find answers and the right channel:

1. Which real estate agent / broker companies are a trusted brand here.(most important question since you will be giving away your apartment keys to them).
    2. How do negotiations take place - I always keep hearing final negotiation is in person "across the table". Why is RE agent not able to talk it out.
    3. I have had potential buyers asking for scanned copies of original papers. Is that advisable before the contract is signed?
    4. How soon does the closing happen?

I am totally at a loss at what to be done to be able to dispose off my property and re-gain what i invested.

Thanks you in advance for response.
    Last edited March 8 2016, 07:46 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Re : Ghaziabad : How to Sell Property Remotely in Indirapuram?

Hi ,

My pov is that you have be very involved and devote quite some time in case you want to sell off.

would you like to share what price you bought and what price you are offered to give others a prospective of current market.

1) Trusted name are not many in Indirapuram region. you can go with one who has potential buyer. No to worry too much abt keys.
    2) More than broker its in your benefit , to be in person with buyer as mutual trust gets improved between 2 parties when they are talking direct.
    3) You can share photocopy of few pages out of total property documents once the deals gets underway.
    4) mostly its 45 days but closing depends on mutual understanding between buyer/seller.
    Last edited March 8 2016, 07:45 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi gops_sharma; - thank you very much for your response.

The ongoing rate of similar apartments in the same complex is between 82 - 90 L. (3 bhk about 1600 sq ft) as of 2016.

1) I know I should not worry too much about keys - but I live outside India, and get very worried about brokers hogging on to the keys and not letting any deal happen with other brokers. Also I have this nagging feeling of flat getting misused / someone started live there to illegally (? worrying too much ?)

2) The trouble with in-person dealing is that unless there is a security deposit in place, I can't fly all the way to India and waste time and money when clients sometimes don't even show up for appointments. I don't know how to deal with this situation.

3) I did show few copies of papers but some "investor" buyer asked to show the originals in person, without a deal in place.

4) thanks in advance
      Last edited March 10 2016, 11:08 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Your worries are genuine and I won't advise you to sell only relying on brokers. Better is to first get a close relative here to do all these initial discussion and then do some initial meeting through video conferencing, once all done, decide next steps yourself.

Comment

Hi KaamDev; - thanks for the ideas. Video conf a good suggestion...

We have somehow decided against giving away keys to an unknown broker. My relatives are not living in the city anymore - so it has become more of a trouble of how the flat be shown... Does any one know if there are any paid (and reliable) services for managing property for a sale (staging to closing)?
          Last edited March 8 2016, 10:13 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X