Dear friends, we have purchased a 4bhk (2400 sq ft) flat in Amrapali Royal a 3 year old society in Indirapuram in May'2009.

The cost was 2350 per sq ft, and it do not include registry charges.

I have some points to clarify:
1. Was this rate justified?
2. What can i expect say if i sell the flat in 5 years from now?
3. Have heard the demand for 4 bhk flats in this area is less, is it true?
4. What rental value can i expect from this flat currently? Can i expect something in range of 18-20k per month?

Request you to kindly share your unbiased thoughts, based on ground realities.

Thanks,
Ankur Bhardwaj
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ankur

I am planning to buy a flat in Amrapali royal indirapuram (2050 sq). Can you tell me how is the society. Are you staying there or you have rent it out. Please need your advice, whether to go for it or not? What is the going rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepeshbelwal
    Hi Ankur

I am planning to buy a flat in Amrapali royal indirapuram (2050 sq). Can you tell me how is the society. Are you staying there or you have rent it out. Please need your advice, whether to go for it or not? What is the going rate?

rate would be at most 2800-2900 all incl. only positive is the size of the appts.
    CommentQuote
  • how is the society, maintenance, security?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepeshbelwal
    Hi Ankur

Hi
    I am living here, the society is OK-OK types, society has decent people, however it is overcrowded, which i guess is for all the societies here in Indirapuram baring very few.

Also flats are spacious and construction material used is of average quality

BTW have you bought the flat already? well i actually logged into this site after ages hence couldn't reply earlier

One good thing that has happened here is that almost all groceries are now available here in society itself, besides a new market GC grand street is also coming up here.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is Amrapali Royal Tower maintenance is still with Amrapali or with RWA.

I saw some old threads that gives bad refrences about maintenance by builder.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ankur

Thanks for the reply. I decided to invest in noida, as I was not getting any confirm
    review on amrapali royal.

regards
    Deepesh
    CommentQuote