I am working with a PSU having office in Delhi. Looking for a good housing project in Noida (Not Noida Extension) at a reasonable price. There are more than 100 people from my office and another 20-25 people from other office who are waiting since last 8-9 months but not getting the best we are looking for. Most of the people has left the decision on two- three people (I am one of them) to look for the good project.
We three people has analyzed many projects and here are our observation:
Location: We initially preferred the location 75,76,77,78 sectors as it was near to the developed sectors of Noida. However, it has been observed that all these sectors will use the road coming from kalindi kunj via sector 37 to reach Delhi, and this route is very crowded now it self. I don’t what will happen once the new sector of Noida and Noida Extension will get developed. However, I liked various projects for different reasons.
Prateek wisteria: Good location and floor layout but not sure, if they are capable of delivering the project even after two years of delay. The reason for my doubt is relatively new builder, who has not yet deliver any project till date. They have other two big projects in Noida to complete, before this project. Moreover they had good booking (heard from dealers) and have increased their rate recently.
Antriksh Forest: OK Location, OK floor layout (Having big balcony in bigger size flats, though not a great advantage as the carpet area get reduced). Delivered the projects in past but quality is just OK not great. However they have relatively small Project and can complete with a delay of one year. The rates are OK so far. I don’t know about the availability.
Elitz Homes: Location good, floor plan good. Not heard about the builder. Not sure about their capability. In fact the rates are also on higher side.
I am not considering sector 75 project as it is a Township and FSI has been sold to many builders and the delivery capability of Gardenia for such a big project is questionable.
Location: Express way. Never looked at this side, but when we see the huge crowd on the roads leading to sector 75, 76, 77, we thought this to be a good option in future. However, the free access of express way is doubtful. We have seen the sector road parallel to expressway and it is good as the inside sector road of Noida. Some of the projects this side, we considered are as under:
Royal Park: We have seen Silver City Noida and Greater Noida constructed by Purvanchal. Great finishing work and well maintained society. I am sure for one thing that will use good quality material and complete the project in time. Flat layout is good, but the rates are high. More over Sec-137 was not planned earlier as residential sector in master plan of Noida and it has been changed recently by Noida Authority. I have doubts, if Mayawati is not there in next election, such project may face problem.
Logix County: Don’t know much about the builders capability
Paramount: Rates are OK but don’t know about the capability of the builder
Todays Home: Located in slightly developed sector. Layout is just OK. Builder new to Noida, but developed some project in Gurgaon. Rates are OK not very high. Risk is that dealers are not promoting this project and don’t know the booking status.
The other projects nearer to sector 44 are very costly now and we are not considering the same.
Projects in Sector 119,120: There are three projects which are going to be completed in next one to two years like Eldeco Amantran, Amrapli Platinum, Gaur etc also looks ok as the risk is not there. However, I doubt the availability in such a large no. and also the rates may be high.
As we are searching the property since long and I am a regular visitor to this site, I know that there are good no. of people who can help us in selecting the best project suitable for us. I know there are brokers also in this forum, but I don’t mind if they help us in deciding the project of our choice. Our preferred location is still Sector 76, 77 and 78. Some of the builders we are not considering are Supertech, Amrapali and Aditya due to negative feedback on this forum
Read more
110 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • U have done a decent research, this forum adds on to that.
    Anyway my suggestion is to wait and watch as i am expecting some big VFM projects get launched soon (3-6 months) in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    U have done a decent research, this forum adds on to that.
    Anyway my suggestion is to wait and watch as i am expecting some big VFM projects get launched soon (3-6 months) in Noida.

1)OIn which sector these projects are coming?
    2)What VFM stands for ? Can you throw some light on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • VFM..Value for money....which is the order of the day now.....around diwali ro so..some good projets will come...builders would want maximum sale..so freebies may come in...spl like free car park, club memebership..which on the hwole substatitially reduce the overall cost to owner....BUT...this will also mean...many people waiting for this...so you will need to take decision fast...else..poof its gone....

In my personal experience..to finalise on a known project it takes at least a weeks proper study...now you will not get so much time then for sure...so be prepared...too many investors are in market to spoil the show or end users..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jhonty29
    1)OIn which sector these projects are coming?
    2)What VFM stands for ? Can you throw some light on this ?

I am expecting DLF, Unitech, JMD, Parsvnath, Eldeco, Logix, JP and 3C to launch new high end projects. They are having plots of land with them in Noida and Gnida. Am hopeful a couple of them will launch soon.
    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Where exactly do these builders have land in Noida?
    Can you provide the sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekadvise
    I am working with a PSU having office in Delhi. Looking for a good housing project in Noida (Not Noida Extension) at a reasonable price. There are more than 100 people from my office and another 20-25 people from other office who are waiting since last 8-9 months but not getting the best we are looking for. Most of the people has left the decision on two- three people (I am one of them) to look for the good project.

Seekadvise: As Munish said, wait and watch.

Since you have numbers with you.....try to group them and take commitment from your office colleagues in regard to investment in a single project( could be 2 also). You will be having a big negotiation power with the big numbers on your side...get hold of few "choosen" builders ..talk to them in the next 1 month. So that any new projects coming up around festive season could be taken for grabs.

If numbers are falling short, do consider investors from this IREF forum to fill the gap and demand a better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    I am expecting DLF, Unitech, JMD, Parsvnath, Eldeco, Logix, JP and 3C to launch new high end projects. They are having plots of land with them in Noida and Gnida. Am hopeful a couple of them will launch soon.
    cheers

Me too:) But I will completely AVOID Unitech, Parasvnath, Eldeco, Spertech

Interested in Jaypee, Gaur

3C is going the ATS way...unnecessary premium for Nothing..ZIng is a big dissapointment..from location, price and project
    Logix...lets see what they will offer

But i am sure something nice is coming up soon
    CommentQuote
  • I'll Join the Club!!

Originally Posted by amit2222
    Seekadvise: As Munish said, wait and watch.

Since you have numbers with you.....try to group them and take commitment from your office colleagues in regard to investment in a single project( could be 2 also). You will be having a big negotiation power with the big numbers on your side...get hold of few "choosen" builders ..talk to them in the next 1 month. So that any new projects coming up around festive season could be taken for grabs.

If numbers are falling short, do consider investors from this IREF forum to fill the gap and demand a better deal.

If you are finalizing around Sector 70's.. (close proximity to Sector-61)… I'll join the Club to increase the head count!!! I'm looking for a 2 BHK on this location from a Decent Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Update on search for good project in Noida

Last Sunday, I along with 10 other collegue visited various site in sector 74, 75, 76,77 & 78. Some of our collegue visited expressway sector-137. We also visited Pan Oasis, sector-70 and under completion project of 119 & 120. The updates are as under:

1. Almost all the project which has been launched recently and the construction has not been started are having a corporate rate, which is applicable for any corporate where they are PSU, private, MNC or any five individual going for a group deal of five or more persons. However the corporate rates are hardly Rs.25 -50 per sq ft less than the individual booking. I did not find any gain in putting effort in forming a group of 125 people for a small gain of Rs. 50 per sq ft. Moreover, I found two project where builder was ready with the draft MOU and waiting for some person like me and others from PSU or IT co. to sign the MOU, so that they can book the flat to other PSU or IT co. showing the signed MOU. I believe, there is some benefit also being passed on to initial 2-3 members who sign the MOU.
    2. The other thing I noticed is the project launched 4-5 months back has revised their rates twice or thrice, even though no work has started on the ground. We get the information from the dealers that almost 80% of the booking has already been done against the project launched 5-6 months back. However one project claimed by few dealers that it is 60% sold, when checked with the builder himself it was confirmed that only 30% has been sold. It looks like dealer is creating more hype than the builder.
    3. We also visited crossing republic for two specific reason. One to see the quality of the flat being built there. As almost all the builder of Crossings are having a project in Noida. The second reason is to check, if there are 20 projects running simultaneously, can the area will be liveable if one or two projects delivered in time and other are under construction Phase. It is really impossible to live in a society, if there are other projecs are not over in the surroundings. The first phase of Crossings republic (few towers started by Crossings republic) is almost ready and, I believe the possession is being given now. However, I could not find a single person leaving there.

4. The rates, I got is as under (All inclusive Flexi plan):
    Ajnara Grand Heritage: Rs. 2635 per Sq ft (all inclusive) flexi plan + PLC
    Prateek Wisteria: Rs. 2900 per Sq Ft. (However they were having corporate rate of 2685 about a month back)
    Antriksh Forest : Rs. 2700
    Elite Home: Rs. 2850 (However they were having corporate rate of 2650 about a month back)
    Gardenia, sector-75: Rs. 2900
    PAN Oasis, Sector-70: Rs. 3500 (Construction started and first floor of certain towers are complete)
    Paramount, sector -137: Rs. 2675 (No increase in last 3-4 months)

5. I checked the rates of almost ready to move in flats in Crossings Republic and it was Rs. 1900-2000 per Sq ft all inclusive. This is adjacent to Noida Ext. where the rates for flats is approx. Rs. 2100-2200 per Sq ft (Under flexi plan with IFMS and PLC extra). Once the Project is getting completed in Noida Ext. the costing (including bank interest etc) will be Rs. 3000 for those who has booked their flat now. I don't see any logic in such a price diffrence between completed flat of Crossings Vs Just Launched Project of Noida Ext. Location wise it is almost same, only difference is one is Ghazibad other in G. Noida. We may compare the price of Indrapuram flat with Sector -62 Flats having similarity here. If we get rate of Rs. 3300- 3500 in Indrapuram, it is Rs. 3500-4000 in Sec-62 Noida. The difference is sec-62 flats are less congested soceity flat and Indrapuram having congested but better aminities compared to society flat. The difference in these locations are hardly 20-25%.

Conclusion: We are in talk with 2-3 builders and hopeful of getting the best project, as I know, whatever rates a builder inflate or dealers create hype, some where every body knows that it takes about 4-years to complete a project. Any thing can happen in these four years, hence every builder try to get maximum booking at highest possible rates. I remember, in 2007-08, almost every project in Greater Noida and few projects of Noida like Omaxe Grand wood were sold out, and they were not willing to offer any flat of our choice. In the recession,we came to know that almost 35% inventory waqs left out and they had very hard time to sell. There are some projects like Omaxe Grand Wood and Unitech Horizon where good no. of inventory is still left out and these are almost complet flat. Omaxe is trying to sell at all inclusive rate of Rs. 4000-4200 but hardly any buyer. At the other end builders in sec-137 (location inferior to Omaxe Grand Wood) are having contruction linked plan of Rs. 3500-3600 (Royal Park, Logix).

My search is on, however, I request the learned members, to guide us in selecting a good project
    CommentQuote
  • You can have a serious look at logix , in case if 137 is one of your preferred location ...
    Positives :
    1) All towers are launched except two ... that makes 15 out of 17
    2) Less loading , comparatively
    3) Construction is on in full swing and all the tower are being constructed in parallel by 4 diff contractors ,,, BLK , H S Oberoi , Ecodel and Simplex
    4) Cental park/parking is being developed by another contractor
    5) You can check the construction quality as few floors are already complete .

Cons
    1) Might not be able to negotiate too much ... they give 5 % dis to single buyer , for corp deal , u may get 1 or 2 % more depending upon the number
    2) Clear height is 8feet 10 inches , which is adequate as per Noida Authority (few people might not like it).
    3) Everyone in your group might not get their preferred location ...

Originally Posted by seekadvise
    Last Sunday, I along with 10 other collegue visited various site in sector 74, 75, 76,77 & 78. Some of our collegue visited expressway sector-137. We also visited Pan Oasis, sector-70 and under completion project of 119 & 120. The updates are as under:

1. Almost all the project which has been launched recently and the construction has not been started are having a corporate rate, which is applicable for any corporate where they are PSU, private, MNC or any five individual going for a group deal of five or more persons. However the corporate rates are hardly Rs.25 -50 per sq ft less than the individual booking. I did not find any gain in putting effort in forming a group of 125 people for a small gain of Rs. 50 per sq ft. Moreover, I found two project where builder was ready with the draft MOU and waiting for some person like me and others from PSU or IT co. to sign the MOU, so that they can book the flat to other PSU or IT co. showing the signed MOU. I believe, there is some benefit also being passed on to initial 2-3 members who sign the MOU.
    2. The other thing I noticed is the project launched 4-5 months back has revised their rates twice or thrice, even though no work has started on the ground. We get the information from the dealers that almost 80% of the booking has already been done against the project launched 5-6 months back. However one project claimed by few dealers that it is 60% sold, when checked with the builder himself it was confirmed that only 30% has been sold. It looks like dealer is creating more hype than the builder.
    3. We also visited crossing republic for two specific reason. One to see the quality of the flat being built there. As almost all the builder of Crossings are having a project in Noida. The second reason is to check, if there are 20 projects running simultaneously, can the area will be liveable if one or two projects delivered in time and other are under construction Phase. It is really impossible to live in a society, if there are other projecs are not over in the surroundings. The first phase of Crossings republic (few towers started by Crossings republic) is almost ready and, I believe the possession is being given now. However, I could not find a single person leaving there.

Prateek Wisteria: Rs. 2900 per Sq Ft. (However they were having corporate rate of 2685 about a month back)
    Elite Home: Rs. 2850 (However they were having corporate rate of 2650 about a month back)
    PAN Oasis, Sector-70: Rs. 3500 (Construction started and first floor of certain towers are complete)

5. I checked the rates of almost ready to move in flats in Crossings Republic and it was Rs. 1900-2000 per Sq ft all inclusive. This is adjacent to Noida Ext. where the rates for flats is approx. Rs. 2100-2200 per Sq ft (Under flexi plan with IFMS and PLC extra). Once the Project is getting completed in Noida Ext. the costing (including bank interest etc) will be Rs. 3000 for those who has booked their flat now. I don't see any logic in such a price diffrence between completed flat of Crossings Vs Just Launched Project of Noida Ext. Location wise it is almost same, only difference is one is Ghazibad other in G. Noida. We may compare the price of Indrapuram flat with Sector -62 Flats having similarity here. If we get rate of Rs. 3300- 3500 in Indrapuram, it is Rs. 3500-4000 in Sec-62 Noida. The difference is sec-62 flats are less congested soceity flat and Indrapuram having congested but better aminities compared to society flat. The difference in these locations are hardly 20-25%.

Conclusion: We are in talk with 2-3 builders and hopeful of getting the best project, as I know, whatever rates a builder inflate or dealers create hype, some where every body knows that it takes about 4-years to complete a project. Any thing can happen in these four years, hence every builder try to get maximum booking at highest possible rates. I remember, in 2007-08, almost every project in Greater Noida and few projects of Noida like Omaxe Grand wood were sold out, and they were not willing to offer any flat of our choice. In the recession,we came to know that almost 35% inventory waqs left out and they had very hard time to sell. There are some projects like Omaxe Grand Wood and Unitech Horizon where good no. of inventory is still left out and these are almost complet flat. Omaxe is trying to sell at all inclusive rate of Rs. 4000-4200 but hardly any buyer. At the other end builders in sec-137 (location inferior to Omaxe Grand Wood) are having contruction linked plan of Rs. 3500-3600 (Royal Park, Logix).

My search is on, however, I request the learned members, to guide us in selecting a good project
    CommentQuote
  • hello seekadvise, the rates for royal park is 3500 on their website but the actual rate is 2900 CLP. I have checked 2 days back.
    CommentQuote
  • Beware.... most are chaaloo kind of builder and only collecting 40% amount and giving completion date as Dec 2013 and will not complete project before Dec 2015.

If you are leader of group then choose project where builder is honest and deliver on time. Otherwise other 124 guys will bang you if project got delayed or stoped or builder used your money to lauch another project.

So play on safer side and strike a deal in CLP and payment plan like this

1: Booking 1 Lakh + rest of 10% amount at project bankable
    2. 10% on completion of first floor
    3. 10% completion of 4th floor
    4. 10% completion of 8th floor
    5. 10% on 12th floor
    6. 10% on 16th floor
    7. 10% top floor
    8. 10% on plaster complete
    10. 10 %Internal work/tiling complete
    11. 10% on offer of possession + all other charges

It's OK if you get same CLP rate like retail customer stress on builder to agree above payment plan because builder can not use your money to launch another project because you will pay what builder will construct.

If any builder agree on above payment plan then he is honest. So try your 125 strength to get better payment plan rather than Rs. 50 discuont.

Flexi payment+NOIDA land payment plan is used by builders to launch one after another projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekadvise

Impressive research and great to know that people are cross checking things rather than relying on brokers sitting in their a.c offices and then later regretting. Here are my views:

1. Crossings republik is LESS DENSE than "So Called noida extension", You will see this in 3 years time when many structures will be visible.
    Plus expect construction in that area for good 6-7 years.

2. Ghaziabad authority is worst in NCR, Greater noida auhtority is much better. Electricty and other infra problems persist in Ghaziabad at their highest level. But since the whole sub-city is developed by provate builders, you will still be better off than indirapuram infra.

3. Polluting Industries across the road will be a big problem for residents in Crossings and I have heard the Dumping site issue is still NOT solved.

4. The connectivity to Noida from Crossings still "Planned"

OMAXE GRAND WOODS

1. Omaxe registry is Banned in Greater Noida, not sure about Noida, but in Greater noida its banned due to non clearance of dues.

2. Contruction quality of Grand woods has been compromised as project was under construction during cash cruch..and it was left Raw and open to weather for good 2 seasons

3. Unitech Horizons is in Greater Noida..If you are willing to go the extra distance but want to live in a Proper city, at most reasonable price, then Greater Noida is best according to me. the cities infrastructure is very robust and you can get probably ready to move in appartments in 2100-2200 psf. The hospitals, malls, schools, colleges and all facilities are in the city, the only question is that you may have to travel extra 15 kms (10 mins using expressway).
    The sectors where Unitech is being made..there are many projects which are in last phase of construction and will offer good price.
    The location opposite wipro will be good in coming 2,3 years.

All in all please keep in mind that "So called Noida extension" is giong to be a very dense and tight area. A bigger version of Indirapuram.
    Crossings in that matter is more better..the only cons i could see in crossings is ghaziabad infra, pollution from factiories and Dumping issue
    CommentQuote
  • You can try upcoming Lotus zinc on expressway.I find it as a good location and a good builder too.But the problem is its under pre launch and still the price is high 3150.But since you are in a big group may be you could get a better deal.

Advantages as I see are:
    1.Right there on expressway(with service road in between)
    2. 1 km from FNG expressway.
    3. Lots of commercial around it.(I personelly belive its best to buy house with big offices nearby thus demand will be higher in future )
    4.Not much crowded since its on the other side of the e way.
    5. metro station should also not be far off IF GN Metro plan works.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara grand heritage

Hi dear

I am also working in PSU sector in Noida and I have book Ajnara Grand Heritage . The rates is quite competitive. Lay out plan is good and the builder construction quality is much better than the rest of them in an around these sector. For your information Within a week or so they have chaged their price.

Originally Posted by seekadvise
    We three people has analyzed many projects and here are our observation:
    Location: We initially preferred the location 75,76,77,78 sectors as it was near to the developed sectors of Noida. However, it has been observed that all these sectors will use the road coming from kalindi kunj via sector 37 to reach Delhi, and this route is very crowded now it self. I don’t what will happen once the new sector of Noida and Noida Extension will get developed. However, I liked various projects for different reasons.
    Prateek wisteria: Good location and floor layout but not sure, if they are capable of delivering the project even after two years of delay. The reason for my doubt is relatively new builder, who has not yet deliver any project till date. They have other two big projects in Noida to complete, before this project. Moreover they had good booking (heard from dealers) and have increased their rate recently.
    Antriksh Forest: OK Location, OK floor layout (Having big balcony in bigger size flats, though not a great advantage as the carpet area get reduced). Delivered the projects in past but quality is just OK not great. However they have relatively small Project and can complete with a delay of one year. The rates are OK so far. I don’t know about the availability.
    Elitz Homes: Location good, floor plan good. Not heard about the builder. Not sure about their capability. In fact the rates are also on higher side.
    I am not considering sector 75 project as it is a Township and FSI has been sold to many builders and the delivery capability of Gardenia for such a big project is questionable.
    Location: Express way. Never looked at this side, but when we see the huge crowd on the roads leading to sector 75, 76, 77, we thought this to be a good option in future. However, the free access of express way is doubtful. We have seen the sector road parallel to expressway and it is good as the inside sector road of Noida. Some of the projects this side, we considered are as under:
    Royal Park: We have seen Silver City Noida and Greater Noida constructed by Purvanchal. Great finishing work and well maintained society. I am sure for one thing that will use good quality material and complete the project in time. Flat layout is good, but the rates are high. More over Sec-137 was not planned earlier as residential sector in master plan of Noida and it has been changed recently by Noida Authority. I have doubts, if Mayawati is not there in next election, such project may face problem.
    Logix County: Don’t know much about the builders capability
    Paramount: Rates are OK but don’t know about the capability of the builder
    Todays Home: Located in slightly developed sector. Layout is just OK. Builder new to Noida, but developed some project in Gurgaon. Rates are OK not very high. Risk is that dealers are not promoting this project and don’t know the booking status.
    The other projects nearer to sector 44 are very costly now and we are not considering the same.
    Projects in Sector 119,120: There are three projects which are going to be completed in next one to two years like Eldeco Amantran, Amrapli Platinum, Gaur etc also looks ok as the risk is not there. However, I doubt the availability in such a large no. and also the rates may be high.
    As we are searching the property since long and I am a regular visitor to this site, I know that there are good no. of people who can help us in selecting the best project suitable for us. I know there are brokers also in this forum, but I don’t mind if they help us in deciding the project of our choice. Our preferred location is still Sector 76, 77 and 78. Some of the builders we are not considering are Supertech, Amrapali and Aditya due to negative feedback on this forum
    CommentQuote