I am working with a PSU having office in Delhi. Looking for a good housing project in Noida (Not Noida Extension) at a reasonable price. There are more than 100 people from my office and another 20-25 people from other office who are waiting since last 8-9 months but not getting the best we are looking for. Most of the people has left the decision on two- three people (I am one of them) to look for the good project.
We three people has analyzed many projects and here are our observation:
Location: We initially preferred the location 75,76,77,78 sectors as it was near to the developed sectors of Noida. However, it has been observed that all these sectors will use the road coming from kalindi kunj via sector 37 to reach Delhi, and this route is very crowded now it self. I don’t what will happen once the new sector of Noida and Noida Extension will get developed. However, I liked various projects for different reasons.
Prateek wisteria: Good location and floor layout but not sure, if they are capable of delivering the project even after two years of delay. The reason for my doubt is relatively new builder, who has not yet deliver any project till date. They have other two big projects in Noida to complete, before this project. Moreover they had good booking (heard from dealers) and have increased their rate recently.
Antriksh Forest: OK Location, OK floor layout (Having big balcony in bigger size flats, though not a great advantage as the carpet area get reduced). Delivered the projects in past but quality is just OK not great. However they have relatively small Project and can complete with a delay of one year. The rates are OK so far. I don’t know about the availability.
Elitz Homes: Location good, floor plan good. Not heard about the builder. Not sure about their capability. In fact the rates are also on higher side.
I am not considering sector 75 project as it is a Township and FSI has been sold to many builders and the delivery capability of Gardenia for such a big project is questionable.
Location: Express way. Never looked at this side, but when we see the huge crowd on the roads leading to sector 75, 76, 77, we thought this to be a good option in future. However, the free access of express way is doubtful. We have seen the sector road parallel to expressway and it is good as the inside sector road of Noida. Some of the projects this side, we considered are as under:
Royal Park: We have seen Silver City Noida and Greater Noida constructed by Purvanchal. Great finishing work and well maintained society. I am sure for one thing that will use good quality material and complete the project in time. Flat layout is good, but the rates are high. More over Sec-137 was not planned earlier as residential sector in master plan of Noida and it has been changed recently by Noida Authority. I have doubts, if Mayawati is not there in next election, such project may face problem.
Logix County: Don’t know much about the builders capability
Paramount: Rates are OK but don’t know about the capability of the builder
Todays Home: Located in slightly developed sector. Layout is just OK. Builder new to Noida, but developed some project in Gurgaon. Rates are OK not very high. Risk is that dealers are not promoting this project and don’t know the booking status.
The other projects nearer to sector 44 are very costly now and we are not considering the same.
Projects in Sector 119,120: There are three projects which are going to be completed in next one to two years like Eldeco Amantran, Amrapli Platinum, Gaur etc also looks ok as the risk is not there. However, I doubt the availability in such a large no. and also the rates may be high.
As we are searching the property since long and I am a regular visitor to this site, I know that there are good no. of people who can help us in selecting the best project suitable for us. I know there are brokers also in this forum, but I don’t mind if they help us in deciding the project of our choice. Our preferred location is still Sector 76, 77 and 78. Some of the builders we are not considering are Supertech, Amrapali and Aditya due to negative feedback on this forum
Read more
Reply
110 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You have booked ajanara at what price. Kindly share.

    I am also interested.

    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested.pls share the price
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara is having a corporate plan of Rs. 2635 under flexi plan. Pl. read my initial post. Any one can avail this rate, if they go thru' the dealer. I heard that they are going to revise their rate shortly.

    The rates are depandant on demand vs supply. The supply is certainely more than the demand, however it is observed that the builder are increasing their rates after initial 20-25% booking. It has also been observed that after the initial booking, it is not easy for the builder to book in bulk at increased rates.

    In view of above, it can be concluded that the rates are dependant of 25% supply Vs 100% demand. Hence, we get a less rate at the launch of the project and hence bulk booking, as the rates increases the no. booking gets dropped. I guess that at least 25-30% inventory is still left with the builder, where they declared that the project is 100% sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • for which floor "2635 under flexi plan"


    Originally Posted by seekadvise
    Ajnara is having a corporate plan of Rs. 2635 under flexi plan. Pl. read my initial post. Any one can avail this rate, if they go thru' the dealer. I heard that they are going to revise their rate shortly.

    The rates are depandant on demand vs supply. The supply is certainely more than the demand, however it is observed that the builder are increasing their rates after initial 20-25% booking. It has also been observed that after the initial booking, it is not easy for the builder to book in bulk at increased rates.

    In view of above, it can be concluded that the rates are dependant of 25% supply Vs 100% demand. Hence, we get a less rate at the launch of the project and hence bulk booking, as the rates increases the no. booking gets dropped. I guess that at least 25-30% inventory is still left with the builder, where they declared that the project is 100% sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • Go coperative society way

    Hi...

    if you are still not selected the best option, then I think you should try one more option. i.e try forming a cooperative society and make your home on your own... it will help you guys in making the design the way you want.. select the location as per your need. As you have 120 peoples with you then I believe it should be the best option, you should give it a try. It might be that you need to stretch a little extra on money, but I believe its worth that.

    Further if you don't want to take all the pain, then I am interested in taking the pain, only issue with me is that as of now I managed to have only 8 guys to work on this approach. Now 8 is a very small number, but if you people would like to join me. Then we could have get a home, which is really a home and not a compromise.

    Please share your thoughts. I am very actively trying to get more people in my group.

    Any suggestion or critique on my approach are most welcome.

    Just a little bit about me, I am neither a builder nor a broker, I am working in US MNC, as lead position and I have BTech to my credit from IIT.

    I wish to have more hands joining me in my endeavor to have a home.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice thought

    Cheers

    Manish:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashish,
    Could you please let me know what/how are you planning. Me and I am sure 2-3 of my friends would be interested in this if it looks good.



    Originally Posted by ashish.gupta
    Hi...

    if you are still not selected the best option, then I think you should try one more option. i.e try forming a cooperative society and make your home on your own... it will help you guys in making the design the way you want.. select the location as per your need. As you have 120 peoples with you then I believe it should be the best option, you should give it a try. It might be that you need to stretch a little extra on money, but I believe its worth that.

    Further if you don't want to take all the pain, then I am interested in taking the pain, only issue with me is that as of now I managed to have only 8 guys to work on this approach. Now 8 is a very small number, but if you people would like to join me. Then we could have get a home, which is really a home and not a compromise.

    Please share your thoughts. I am very actively trying to get more people in my group.

    Any suggestion or critique on my approach are most welcome.

    Just a little bit about me, I am neither a builder nor a broker, I am working in US MNC, as lead position and I have BTech to my credit from IIT.

    I wish to have more hands joining me in my endeavor to have a home.
    CommentQuote
  • Consider myself too.

    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Co operative society

    Dear Ashsish,

    The idea of co operative society is good. In fact we have been trying for co operative society initially. But when we contacted the builders for purchase of FSI, every body wants the Cash money (Read Black Money) over and above the Noida Authority rate. As managing huge cash is a problem, we dropped this idea.

    We have been approached by one of the co operative soceity, who are ready to take the FSI and build the house for us. We have worked out this options also and we are getting all inclusive construction linked rate of Rs. 2600 in sector-78. The rates seems to be attrective, but I am not able to diffrentiate between builder and this perticular society.

    Any one having the experience with dealing such co operative society may pl. guide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish.gupta
    Hi...

    if you are still not selected the best option, then I think you should try one more option. i.e try forming a cooperative society and make your home on your own... it will help you guys in making the design the way you want.. select the location as per your need. As you have 120 peoples with you then I believe it should be the best option, you should give it a try. It might be that you need to stretch a little extra on money, but I believe its worth that.

    Further if you don't want to take all the pain, then I am interested in taking the pain, only issue with me is that as of now I managed to have only 8 guys to work on this approach. Now 8 is a very small number, but if you people would like to join me. Then we could have get a home, which is really a home and not a compromise.

    Please share your thoughts. I am very actively trying to get more people in my group.

    Any suggestion or critique on my approach are most welcome.

    Just a little bit about me, I am neither a builder nor a broker, I am working in US MNC, as lead position and I have BTech to my credit from IIT.

    I wish to have more hands joining me in my endeavor to have a home.


    I guess you require a minimum 60 people to form a cooperative society with some linkage between the members like same company or some common objective.

    My understanding is that the society can buy a land directly through Authority and can choose a builder to construct the apartment.

    On this forum, you might come across many people who wants to be a part of society. And if things go well....probably the project would see the light and become successful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish.gupta
    Hi...

    if you are still not selected the best option, then I think you should try one more option. i.e try forming a cooperative society and make your home on your own... it will help you guys in making the design the way you want.. select the location as per your need. As you have 120 peoples with you then I believe it should be the best option, you should give it a try. It might be that you need to stretch a little extra on money, but I believe its worth that.

    Further if you don't want to take all the pain, then I am interested in taking the pain, only issue with me is that as of now I managed to have only 8 guys to work on this approach. Now 8 is a very small number, but if you people would like to join me. Then we could have get a home, which is really a home and not a compromise.

    Please share your thoughts. I am very actively trying to get more people in my group.

    Any suggestion or critique on my approach are most welcome.

    Just a little bit about me, I am neither a builder nor a broker, I am working in US MNC, as lead position and I have BTech to my credit from IIT.

    I wish to have more hands joining me in my endeavor to have a home.


    I guess you require a minimum 60 people to form a cooperative society with some linkage between the members like same company or some common objective.

    My understanding is that the society can buy a land directly through Authority and can choose a builder to construct the apartment.

    On this forum, you might come across many people who wants to be a part of society. And if things go well....probably the project would see the light and become successful.

    Correct me if I am wrong somewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear

    I have booked a flat 2820 sp ft+50 park facing+25 sq ft iFMS charges of 1325 bhk flats. Only one tower of 1325, kindly check the availability before finalizing the deal. Ajnara is OK builder as compared to othr projects in and around 70s. I have talked to some dealer and the the reaes is likely to be revised withina a week or so. They have cust 150 inaugural discount.




    Originally Posted by Jhonty29
    You have booked ajanara at what price. Kindly share.

    I am also interested.

    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ajaibaluni,

    In my earlier post, I have already pointed out that I am getting Rs. 2635 for Ajnara in SEc-74, but we are not considering it due to simple reason that they have so many projects now, it is difficult to complete them in time.

    More over we are looking for a project where, builder should be willing to talk and negotiate not only on rates but on payment terms on quality and delivery schedule. I have already highlighted that every builder is having a readymade corporate plan and they insist that we should sign within 2 days otherwise rates will be revised. Personally, I hate to discuss with the builder, dealer who start with "Pl. book it today otherwise rates will be revised tommorrow"

    I am willing to wait for the builder/ Project which is suitable for us and not going to book in hurry.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear

    Every builder have lots of project in noida/grd noida/noida extension. I have cheked the quality of ajnara at ghaziabad its quite good as compared to other project in ghaziabad. As fas possession is concerend no builder have completed the project in time except few and if planning to buy these builder flats they have charged much higher rates as compared to them.

    So you have no choise but go for that.


    Originally Posted by ajaybaluni


    I have booked a flat 2820 sp ft+50 park facing+25 sq ft iFMS charges of 1325 bhk flats. Only one tower of 1325, kindly check the availability before finalizing the deal. Ajnara is OK builder as compared to othr projects in and around 70s. I have talked to some dealer and the the reaes is likely to be revised withina a week or so. They have cust 150 inaugural discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekadvise
    Dear Ajaibaluni,

    In my earlier post, I have already pointed out that I am getting Rs. 2635 for Ajnara in SEc-74, but we are not considering it due to simple reason that they have so many projects now, it is difficult to complete them in time.

    More over we are looking for a project where, builder should be willing to talk and negotiate not only on rates but on payment terms on quality and delivery schedule. I have already highlighted that every builder is having a readymade corporate plan and they insist that we should sign within 2 days otherwise rates will be revised. Personally, I hate to discuss with the builder, dealer who start with "Pl. book it today otherwise rates will be revised tommorrow"

    I am willing to wait for the builder/ Project which is suitable for us and not going to book in hurry.



    Noone likes talking to these stupid peoples, they are only interested in making high profits, they have nothing to with the personal side of the peoples... they are least interested in question which you have put..like how to make it smooth for a salaried people to own a flat.

    Anyways I have put it in a thought in an earlier post , please have a look at the post and reply me if you would be interested in this.... you can help me out here... as you have the number and I can promise that we can set an example for peoples.

    Eagerly awaiting for your response.

    P.S. If any person who is serious on the thought of cooperative society then please drop me a mail at ashish_sinhalATyahoo.com. I think if we could meet once then we could see the vigor among ourself and we can as well discuss the way forward.
    CommentQuote