I am working with a PSU having office in Delhi. Looking for a good housing project in Noida (Not Noida Extension) at a reasonable price. There are more than 100 people from my office and another 20-25 people from other office who are waiting since last 8-9 months but not getting the best we are looking for. Most of the people has left the decision on two- three people (I am one of them) to look for the good project.
We three people has analyzed many projects and here are our observation:
Location: We initially preferred the location 75,76,77,78 sectors as it was near to the developed sectors of Noida. However, it has been observed that all these sectors will use the road coming from kalindi kunj via sector 37 to reach Delhi, and this route is very crowded now it self. I don’t what will happen once the new sector of Noida and Noida Extension will get developed. However, I liked various projects for different reasons.
Prateek wisteria: Good location and floor layout but not sure, if they are capable of delivering the project even after two years of delay. The reason for my doubt is relatively new builder, who has not yet deliver any project till date. They have other two big projects in Noida to complete, before this project. Moreover they had good booking (heard from dealers) and have increased their rate recently.
Antriksh Forest: OK Location, OK floor layout (Having big balcony in bigger size flats, though not a great advantage as the carpet area get reduced). Delivered the projects in past but quality is just OK not great. However they have relatively small Project and can complete with a delay of one year. The rates are OK so far. I don’t know about the availability.
Elitz Homes: Location good, floor plan good. Not heard about the builder. Not sure about their capability. In fact the rates are also on higher side.
I am not considering sector 75 project as it is a Township and FSI has been sold to many builders and the delivery capability of Gardenia for such a big project is questionable.
Location: Express way. Never looked at this side, but when we see the huge crowd on the roads leading to sector 75, 76, 77, we thought this to be a good option in future. However, the free access of express way is doubtful. We have seen the sector road parallel to expressway and it is good as the inside sector road of Noida. Some of the projects this side, we considered are as under:
Royal Park: We have seen Silver City Noida and Greater Noida constructed by Purvanchal. Great finishing work and well maintained society. I am sure for one thing that will use good quality material and complete the project in time. Flat layout is good, but the rates are high. More over Sec-137 was not planned earlier as residential sector in master plan of Noida and it has been changed recently by Noida Authority. I have doubts, if Mayawati is not there in next election, such project may face problem.
Logix County: Don’t know much about the builders capability
Paramount: Rates are OK but don’t know about the capability of the builder
Todays Home: Located in slightly developed sector. Layout is just OK. Builder new to Noida, but developed some project in Gurgaon. Rates are OK not very high. Risk is that dealers are not promoting this project and don’t know the booking status.
The other projects nearer to sector 44 are very costly now and we are not considering the same.
Projects in Sector 119,120: There are three projects which are going to be completed in next one to two years like Eldeco Amantran, Amrapli Platinum, Gaur etc also looks ok as the risk is not there. However, I doubt the availability in such a large no. and also the rates may be high.
As we are searching the property since long and I am a regular visitor to this site, I know that there are good no. of people who can help us in selecting the best project suitable for us. I know there are brokers also in this forum, but I don’t mind if they help us in deciding the project of our choice. Our preferred location is still Sector 76, 77 and 78. Some of the builders we are not considering are Supertech, Amrapali and Aditya due to negative feedback on this forum
Read more
110 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Originally Posted by ashish.gupta
    Please look at my calculation, I took into consideration only 40% of the plot area, so 60% is left open for common facilities.

Considering this on a 30000 Sq meter plot, you get a total build able area of around 12888 Sq Foot, now if we go for a 1500 sq feet area flats, than we will get an open area like for stair case, lifts etc around 2000 Sq Feet.
    My calculation were for 150 flats and not for 200. So if you build a 20 floor building then on each floor you get nearly 7.5 flats.

I am quite sure that all these doubts and queries could be worked out... and if you have read today news paper, then government has allowed 60% cover able area and also ground floor can be utilized for parking. It was a very positive news...

Dear Gupta Ji

Pl check ur original post. According to ur calculations the size of plot to accommodate 150 flats was 3000 sq m not 30,000 sq m.

If it is 3,000 sq meter than

150 flats in 3,000 sq meter means 200 flats per acre (as 1 acre = 4048 sq m).

Than where are other facilities like play ground, park, lifts, staircase, parking for 150 X 1.5=225 cars etc etc.:bab (59):

and

If it is 30,000 sq meter,

then its cost is Rs 105 Cr :bab (59):not just 10 Cr as per ur calculation. (If Rate of Land is Rs 35,000 per Sq meter )

pl think about ur plan

will it work

yaar aap kya sab kuch single floor me karna chah rahe ho?

I made my calculation for a 20 floor building, do know that noida authority has removed limit on the height of building that could be raised.. so on average we have 8 flat per floor.

Now please do the calculation....

yaar aap kya sab kuch single floor me karna chah rahe ho?

I made my calculation for a 20 floor building, do know that noida authority has removed limit on the height of building that could be raised.. so on average we have 8 flat per floor.

Now please do the calculation....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashish,

Pls make the another post which should be dedicated only for Co-operative society, ther we can discuss all the things..
    CommentQuote
  • Co- operative society

The discussion was started for selection of good project. However it is taking a direction towards co-operative society. In my earlier posting, I had indicated the difficulty in getting the land due to requirement of black money. As far as I know, Noida Authority is not allotting any land to the cooperative society directly. Hence, it has to be purchased from the builder and they demand black money, which is not possible for us to arrange.
    Earlier, We have been approached by one co-operative society in sec-78 having approx. 5 acre land and planning for 500 flats. They offered us a rate of Rs. 2600 (all inclusive). However, I am unable to differentiate between the builder and the co-operative society who is working as the builder.
    We asked the said co-operative society that we group of 125 persons will have say in the floor plan and choosing the construction company. The quality of the building is dependent on the construction co. Selected by the builder. The builder known for poor construction quality are getting the project developed by contractors having bad name and lack of supervision. If a builder select construction co. Like BL Kahyap or L&T, I am sure the project delivered will be good in quality. Also there is less chance of delay. Moreover the floor plan selected by the builder are having more balcony and less carpet area. If we decide on floor plan, we will have better carpet area in the same super area (minimum advantage is 5-7%). However, the co operative society is willing to let us decide on the floor plan and the construction co. Subject to we have 300 members. As we are 125 members, we can have strength of 300, but we are just analysing the pros and cons on this idea of going thru’ with a co operative society.
    However, I request the learned members having experience of co –operative society to throw some light.
    CommentQuote
  • all the best...hopefully its fruitful...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish.gupta
    One do start at a point, and to be very open this will be my start point. But given you have enough minds to share thoughts.. things will be clear. "Kaun kahta hai aasma nahi jhukta... zara ek pathar uthake tabiyat se feke to yaaron"

I was doing a calculation for a 150 peoples society... and I came up with these details...

a flat with 1600 sq feet area and assuming 20 floor (government has put no bar on the height of the building) building would need an area of around 12000 SQ Feet, as base area. (1600 * 150 / 20).

Given government allows only 40% or area to be covered we need 30000 sq feet plot area.

This in sq meter comes out to be nearly 2793 SqMeter, assuming it to be 3000 SQ Meter.

if rate of land in noida are around 35k per sq meter(government rate in sector 76 is nearly 24k per sq meter) total cost of plot is 10 Crore, 50 Lakhs. Lets assume we put 10crore as the construction cost then total cost for 150 flats will be nearly 20crore, to a higher I am assuming it to be coming our to 25crore.

Now the actual cost per head would be 25crore/150 comes out to be nearly 16.6 lakh.

Now guys correct me If I would have made some wrong calculation.

Now I am quite sure that we people are smart enough to shelve around 20lakh for such a dream house, the extra amount of 4 lakh per head and in total (4 lakh * 150) 6 crore could be used for bribe and other nonsense in the system.

To me its simple maths, guys please help me out if I am making some fancy calculations...

How do you propose to reach the FAR of 2.75, considering the area required for flat and other amenities...????
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf

Dear, that extra 0 was added by mistake... the plot size is 3000 sq meter only...

can you kindly tell me if you convert 3000 sq meter to sq foot what will be the area? The scale is
    1 sq meter = 10.7639104 sq feet

Dear, I am not that weak in maths... it was just an extra 0 added by mistake.

Dear Guptaji

If it is 3000 sq meter, than once again i will say it is 200 flats of size 1600 sq ft in 1 acre is impossible or otherwise it will be GHOSLAA. (150 FLATS IN 3000 SQ METER MEANS 200 FLATS IN 1 ACRE)

I MEAN 8 FLATS IN A FLOOR.

NEARLY 8 x 1600 SQ FT = 12800 SQ FT = 1260 SQ METER

IT WILL BE APPROX 1500 SQ METER IF WE INCLUDE COMMON EMINITIES LIKE LIFT, STAIRCASE ETC ETC.

NOW THINK ABOUT PARKING.

MY CALCULATION IS AT LEAST 225 (1.5 X 150) PARKING PLACES ARE REQUIRED.

HOW MANY CARS CAN U PARK IN BASEMENT IT WILL BE HARDLY 80.
    WHERE IS THE PLACE FOR OTHERS CAR PARKING?

IT WILL REQUIRE AT LEAST 2 PERIPHERAL ROWS FOR PARKING (A SLOT OF 2.5 METER X 6 METERS) IF PLOT SIZE IS 50 X 60 METERS (=3000 SQ METERS)
    THAN INTERNAL ROAD WHICH WILL BE AT LEAST 10 METER WIDE.

THAN CAN U IMAGINE HOW MUCH SPACE WILL BE LEFT FOR BUILDING PARKS, CLUB,

IT WILL BE
    (50-6 FOR 1ST ROW OF CAR PARKING-6 FOR SECOND ROW OF CAR PARKING-10 FOR INTERNAL ROAD) X (60 - 6 FOR FIRST ROW OF CAR PARKING - 6 FOR SECOND ROW OF CAR PARKING-10 FOR INTERNAL ROADS)

= (50-6 -6 -10) X (60-6-6-10) =28 X 38 =1064 SQ METER

SIR AFTER PARKING AND INTERNAL ROADS YOU HAVE ONLY 1064 SQ METER AND ONLY THE STRUCTURE WILL TAKE 1500 SQ METER APPROX

THEN HOW WILL U MANAGE ALL THESE THINGS.
    I MEAN STRUCTURE, PARKS, CLUB, ETC ETC.....

I AM UNABLE TO CALCULATE ALL THESE THINGS. PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE DETAIL MATHEMATICS AND COST SO THAT EVERYBODY COME TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS PROJECT. I AM ALSO INTERESTED BUT UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND UR MATHEMATICS

Dear Guptaji

If it is 3000 sq meter, than once again i will say it is 200 flats of size 1600 sq ft in 1 acre is impossible or otherwise it will be GHOSLAA. (150 FLATS IN 3000 SQ METER MEANS 200 FLATS IN 1 ACRE)

IT WILL BE APPROX 1500 SQ METER IF WE INCLUDE COMMON EMINITIES LIKE LIFT, STAIRCASE ETC ETC.

NOW THINK ABOUT PARKING.

IT WILL REQUIRE AT LEAST 2 PERIPHERAL ROWS FOR PARKING (A SLOT OF 2.5 METER X 6 METERS) IF PLOT SIZE IS 50 X 60 METERS (=3000 SQ METERS)

IT WILL BE
    (50-6 FOR 1ST ROW OF CAR PARKING-6 FOR SECOND ROW OF CAR PARKING-10 FOR INTERNAL ROAD) X (60 - 6 FOR FIRST ROW OF CAR PARKING - 6 FOR SECOND ROW OF CAR PARKING-10 FOR INTERNAL ROADS)

SIR AFTER PARKING AND INTERNAL ROADS YOU HAVE ONLY 1064 SQ METER AND ONLY THE STRUCTURE WILL TAKE 1500 SQ METER APPROX

I AM UNABLE TO CALCULATE ALL THESE THINGS. PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE DETAIL MATHEMATICS AND COST SO THAT EVERYBODY COME TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS PROJECT. I AM ALSO INTERESTED BUT UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND UR MATHEMATICS

Dear Guptaji

NOW THINK ABOUT PARKING.

IT WILL BE

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf

Dear, that extra 0 was added by mistake... the plot size is 3000 sq meter only...

can you kindly tell me if you convert 3000 sq meter to sq foot what will be the area? The scale is
    1 sq meter = 10.7639104 sq feet

Dear Guptaji

NOW THINK ABOUT PARKING.

IT WILL BE

Firstly, are we looking for luxurious societies, and need all the facilities on the earth to be available in this small society?

A small play area do make sense.. but CLUB do seems to be luxury...

I will share the exact details after discussing with one of my architect friend.

Firstly, are we looking for luxurious societies, and need all the facilities on the earth to be available in this small society?

I will share the exact details after discussing with one of my architect friend.

CommentQuote

Hi Ashish,

Whats the status of society? r u working on this plan ?
    Hi Ashish,

Hi Ashish,

CommentQuote

Dear Ashish

I am waiting for ur design details.

:bab (6):

Dear Ashish

Dear Ashish

CommentQuote
  • Down with fever

Hi Friends,

I am very sorry for not able to update you peoples...

The reason is I had a task to shift from Gurgaon to Noida, I was busy in it. And now I am crippled with fever and throat infection..

You need to wait a little longer... I will be back in a couple of days...

- Ashish
    CommentQuote
    hi friends,

i am very sorry for not able to update you peoples...

The reason is i had a task to shift from gurgaon to noida, i was busy in it. And now i am crippled with fever and throat infection..

You need to wait a little longer... I will be back in a couple of days...

- ashish

get well soon ashish!!!
    CommentQuote
  • waiting ashish..... get well soon :)
    CommentQuote
  • SeekAdvise-

I am really impressed with the idea. If this worked, this should be the best idea for the buyer. Such a society should have much better control on the builder.

There may be many more people to join hand with you.
    Keep updating this thread.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • any news ashish?
    CommentQuote
  • Co operative housing society in sec-78

In last two weeks we searched almost all the property and even visited those sites, where we have not considered earlier like, JP Greens, Unitech Project in Sec-117, 3C Project etc. As per my earlier posting, I was also trying to form a Co-operative housing society but the idea was not clicked, due to requirement of black money for purchasing FSI from builders.

Last week, we have been approached by a co-operative housing society named Soldier Housing Society, dealing with defence personnel mainely.

They claimed to have purchased FSI of 7.5 Acres from Assotech in Sector-78 and going to construct almost 600 apartments. They have offered all inclusive rate on construction linked plan of Rs. 2450/-. They have not finalised the floor plan and hence they are willing to accomodate our requirement for flat size and layout. They have also agreed for our request for getting the construction done by the contractor of our choice.

As the rates and other terms are very tempting, we are seriously thinking to go with Soldier Housing Society. However, senior members are requested to guide us, if any thing is wrong in such kind of arrangements with a co-operative society
    CommentQuote