I am working with a PSU having office in Delhi. Looking for a good housing project in Noida (Not Noida Extension) at a reasonable price. There are more than 100 people from my office and another 20-25 people from other office who are waiting since last 8-9 months but not getting the best we are looking for. Most of the people has left the decision on two- three people (I am one of them) to look for the good project.
We three people has analyzed many projects and here are our observation:
Location: We initially preferred the location 75,76,77,78 sectors as it was near to the developed sectors of Noida. However, it has been observed that all these sectors will use the road coming from kalindi kunj via sector 37 to reach Delhi, and this route is very crowded now it self. I don’t what will happen once the new sector of Noida and Noida Extension will get developed. However, I liked various projects for different reasons.
Prateek wisteria: Good location and floor layout but not sure, if they are capable of delivering the project even after two years of delay. The reason for my doubt is relatively new builder, who has not yet deliver any project till date. They have other two big projects in Noida to complete, before this project. Moreover they had good booking (heard from dealers) and have increased their rate recently.
Antriksh Forest: OK Location, OK floor layout (Having big balcony in bigger size flats, though not a great advantage as the carpet area get reduced). Delivered the projects in past but quality is just OK not great. However they have relatively small Project and can complete with a delay of one year. The rates are OK so far. I don’t know about the availability.
Elitz Homes: Location good, floor plan good. Not heard about the builder. Not sure about their capability. In fact the rates are also on higher side.
I am not considering sector 75 project as it is a Township and FSI has been sold to many builders and the delivery capability of Gardenia for such a big project is questionable.
Location: Express way. Never looked at this side, but when we see the huge crowd on the roads leading to sector 75, 76, 77, we thought this to be a good option in future. However, the free access of express way is doubtful. We have seen the sector road parallel to expressway and it is good as the inside sector road of Noida. Some of the projects this side, we considered are as under:
Royal Park: We have seen Silver City Noida and Greater Noida constructed by Purvanchal. Great finishing work and well maintained society. I am sure for one thing that will use good quality material and complete the project in time. Flat layout is good, but the rates are high. More over Sec-137 was not planned earlier as residential sector in master plan of Noida and it has been changed recently by Noida Authority. I have doubts, if Mayawati is not there in next election, such project may face problem.
Logix County: Don’t know much about the builders capability
Paramount: Rates are OK but don’t know about the capability of the builder
Todays Home: Located in slightly developed sector. Layout is just OK. Builder new to Noida, but developed some project in Gurgaon. Rates are OK not very high. Risk is that dealers are not promoting this project and don’t know the booking status.
The other projects nearer to sector 44 are very costly now and we are not considering the same.
Projects in Sector 119,120: There are three projects which are going to be completed in next one to two years like Eldeco Amantran, Amrapli Platinum, Gaur etc also looks ok as the risk is not there. However, I doubt the availability in such a large no. and also the rates may be high.
As we are searching the property since long and I am a regular visitor to this site, I know that there are good no. of people who can help us in selecting the best project suitable for us. I know there are brokers also in this forum, but I don’t mind if they help us in deciding the project of our choice. Our preferred location is still Sector 76, 77 and 78. Some of the builders we are not considering are Supertech, Amrapali and Aditya due to negative feedback on this forum
Read more
110 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also looking for a 3bhk appartment in 77/78. Include me in the list.
    CommentQuote
  • All inclusive rate on construction linked plan of Rs. 2450/- is realy good, Please include me in this group and let me know further action

Originally Posted by seekadvise
    In last two weeks we searched almost all the property and even visited those sites, where we have not considered earlier like, JP Greens, Unitech Project in Sec-117, 3C Project etc. As per my earlier posting, I was also trying to form a Co-operative housing society but the idea was not clicked, due to requirement of black money for purchasing FSI from builders.

Last week, we have been approached by a co-operative housing society named Soldier Housing Society, dealing with defence personnel mainely.

They claimed to have purchased FSI of 7.5 Acres from Assotech in Sector-78 and going to construct almost 600 apartments. They have offered all inclusive rate on construction linked plan of Rs. 2450/-. They have not finalised the floor plan and hence they are willing to accomodate our requirement for flat size and layout. They have also agreed for our request for getting the construction done by the contractor of our choice.

As the rates and other terms are very tempting, we are seriously thinking to go with Soldier Housing Society. However, senior members are requested to guide us, if any thing is wrong in such kind of arrangements with a co-operative society
    CommentQuote
  • Count me in as well. The rate seems to be really attractive, and considering you have a joint account, there is a sense of reliability.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Me too:) But I will completely AVOID Unitech, Parasvnath, Eldeco, Spertech

Interested in Jaypee, Gaur

3C is going the ATS way...unnecessary premium for Nothing..ZIng is a big dissapointment..from location, price and project
    Logix...lets see what they will offer

But i am sure something nice is coming up soon

My friend, with due repect, I was following you at Zing and you mentioned in all of your posts that Zing is the best and has good future. Your friend has already booked one there but how come now you say in this post that ZIng is a big dissapointment..from location, price and project
    May be I didnt get you properly, Please
    Again to request just a clarification for me nothing personal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmafire
    My friend, with due repect, I was following you at Zing and you mentioned in all of your posts that Zing is the best and has good future. Your friend has already booked one there but how come now you say in this post that ZIng is a big dissapointment..from location, price and project

Kindly read the above posts date...
    and see the dates for which i posted for Zing

PLUS

I never said that Zing is BEST..Never said it

I have always maintained that Zing is overpriced for its location...pls read my posts carefully

I have always maintained that the project is good for investment as many 1 and 2 bhk units...BUT whethr its good for End use..is still questionable...infact i asked for an opinion from other..and i got no response

I said Zing was dissapointing FOR ME..as i am specifically looking for a less density project...Zing is high density....

I expected Zing to be something diff..as 3C always plans...and yes they did make it different...its a very good project for Investors and this project will have many tenants...

CommentQuote
  • IMO zing is overpriced for its location and features, and 3C has only been able to sell it the price they are selling at because of their reputation in region. you can get a flat in blossom county in same price which has similar features,less loading and better location. but that doesn't mean zing is a bad project, it is just overpriced with 3C charging an hefty reputation premium, good business for them but lose for buyers.
    Originally Posted by sharmafire
    CommentQuote
  • Got the point thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    IMO zing is overpriced for its location and features, and 3C has only been able to sell it the price they are selling at because of their reputation in region. you can get a flat in blossom county in same price which has similar features,less loading and better location. but that doesn't mean zing is a bad project, it is just overpriced with 3C charging an hefty reputation premium, good business for them but lose for buyers.

Logix has less loading, cheaper price before (now same) but cannot say that its location is better than Zing ...

The difference between all projects will come out when they are ready...whoever has better construction, finish, maintenance and faciltiies will command the market
    CommentQuote
  • IMHO, With more of less the same density and specifications, sec 137 / 143 might end up better for living because of larger number of neighbourhoods than the one on the other side of the road. Also easy connectivity via metro-plan and to 93 sec etc.

Originally Posted by zohaib
    Logix has less loading, cheaper price before (now same) but cannot say that its location is better than Zing ...

The difference between all projects will come out when they are ready...whoever has better construction, finish, maintenance and faciltiies will command the market
    CommentQuote
  • Location will also be seen once projects complete...its all specultive now...In my opinion both locations are fine...

Being too close to metro, having too many projects around can be a traffic issue also....

Its very much same...

i did a very comprehensive study of both locations..one can find in the the thread Titled : Lotus ZIng and Logix Greens
    CommentQuote
  • planning

Dear all ,
    Please suggust me advantage and disadvantage of following , i am interested to book .
    Assotech at 78 , lotus zing , gulshan 137 , i have to go for quality and specification , assotec given height 11 ft , loading ok, enterance door and window size 8 ft etc . Is any member will suggust me any other gd project , time no limit 3-4 yr but at last need quality . Today in prices are very small difference but after 3 yrs there was huge difference in gd and bad builder rates . So my thinking go for slighty higher rate today but make much difference in future . Pl suggust. Thx to all in advance atleast post 1 line.
    CommentQuote
  • i think you should first finalize location and then choose project. if you go for sector 137 , also check out blossom county, construction is going on for 1 year and you will know what you will be getting?
    Originally Posted by rakeshkatoch
    Dear all ,
    Please suggust me advantage and disadvantage of following , i am interested to book .
    Assotech at 78 , lotus zing , gulshan 137 , i have to go for quality and specification , assotec given height 11 ft , loading ok, enterance door and window size 8 ft etc . Is any member will suggust me any other gd project , time no limit 3-4 yr but at last need quality . Today in prices are very small difference but after 3 yrs there was huge difference in gd and bad builder rates . So my thinking go for slighty higher rate today but make much difference in future . Pl suggust. Thx to all in advance atleast post 1 line.
    CommentQuote
  • How many projects has Logix going? Hope they are also not going the 3C way....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshkatoch
    Dear all ,
    Today in prices are very small difference but after 3 yrs there was huge difference in gd and bad builder rates .

You have got very significant & relevant point in current scenario of flood of projects. I have seen may people getting carried away by less rates, some attractive offers but they forget about the other important things.

You have rightly said. At this moment price difference may be of 200-300 Rs. but after 3-4 years whent project is complete and nearby locality is developed there will be huge difference between good & bad projects. :o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshkatoch
    Dear all ,

In sector 137 side..i would say look at these projects properly

- Logix blossom county
    - 3C Zing
    - Purvanchal project

Even paras is worth a good look...he hasnt stalled any project..and is having a solid business and political background..
    CommentQuote