Hi,

Can any one share the feedback about Desire residency project in Indirapuram?

1. How is the builder,past records,possession time?

Thanks
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by satyaprakash47
    Hi,

Can any one share the feedback about Desire residency project in Indirapuram?

1. How is the builder,past records,possession time?

Thanks

I am also looking for these details for desired residency for a 2 bhk. I see loading is very high (33%).

What rates are you getting?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

I am getting 5% discount on DP plan and 1121 sq. ft. 4th flore price is 34.85 L + 3 L additional charges.

What rates are you getting?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everybody
    I have booked and apartment with Desire promoters, at the Desire residency at Indirapuram.
    I have booked it at 8 th floor at 3225000 after 5% discount on the Down payment plan. Till now I have had a smooth sailing with them regarding everything .

Please let me know if I got a fair deal, also please let me know if you have any more information about this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Originally Posted by nitinjha
    Hi Everybody
    I have booked and apartment with Desire promoters, at the Desire residency at Indirapuram.
    I have booked it at 8 th floor at 3225000 after 5% discount on the Down payment plan. Till now I have had a smooth sailing with them regarding everything .

Please let me know if I got a fair deal, also please let me know if you have any more information about this builder.

Hi Nitin,

The Spec is very interesting. The price that you gave above all inclusive? or only the BSP? I am also looking for a 2 BHK and sent you a PM. Please reply when you get time.

Thanks a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

Why not Rishabh's Cloud9, DPS Main Road, Alredy given possession of first phase and 2nd phase construction going on. Not sure about floor availability.

Disclosure: I am a RE Agent

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yousivakutti
    Hi Nitin,

The Spec is very interesting. The price that you gave above all inclusive? or only the BSP? I am also looking for a 2 BHK and sent you a PM. Please reply when you get time.

Thanks a lot.

Hi yousivakutti
    The price that I have quoted is the BSP. There are other charges totaling to 3.08 L.
    CommentQuote
  • Tnx

Thank you Nitin for the clarifications.
    I am sure, you may have had lot of researches before booking, may I have your inputs on what triggered you to book here?

BTW, I got a quote from them and looks expensive than you quoted above:

BSP = 3335000
    Other = 533000 (Car parking, all other charges)

a lot of difference...any suggestion?
    CommentQuote
  • Well may be the prices have increased as the construction has now reached 9th floor.When I had booked it was at 6th floor.
    Also the base price differs for each floor. The lower the floor the higher the price. Mine is at 8th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I need some help here.
    When I had booked an apartment in the Desire Residency around 3 months ago, It was advertised to be an 10 Storey building and I was given the approved maps for the 10 floors.
    But recently I was told by their sales executive that the they have got approvals for 2 more floors and they will be constructing 12 floors.
    I am little concerened with as
    Will it not delay the Possession date?
    Is it legal?

I then to talked to their director and he said that the FAR (Floor Area Ratio) for this area has been increase and hence they have to construct 2 more floor.
    Please guide me if this is true?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..

That can't be true Nitin..Even I have purchased a 3BHK and have been in regular touch with the builders..They never said anything abt this..However the most recent development is that they will handover the flats before the scheduled time i.e. in June or July rather than September..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashank104
    That can't be true Nitin..Even I have purchased a 3BHK and have been in regular touch with the builders..They never said anything abt this..However the most recent development is that they will handover the flats before the scheduled time i.e. in June or July rather than September..

Thats good news,if they would be delivering before time..
    And what cant be true? 12 floors? Thats completely true. They are building 12 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is quoting 45.5 L for 6 floore (2 bhk) now..Is it right price as possision is in Sept ?
    CommentQuote
  • Desire Yahoo Group!!

Hi Desire Owners!

Please join the YAHOO Group Desire_Residencyyahoogroupscom; We are trying to get more members to join hand to avail PNG service!

Thanks/Sivacom; We are trying to get more members to join hand to avail PNG service!

Thanks/Sivacom; We are trying to get more members to join hand to avail PNG service!

Thanks/Siva
    CommentQuote
  • Are we get the possession in next month?
    CommentQuote
  • wanna buy 3BHk and 2BHK

Hi All,

An agent has quoted 78L for a 3BHK on 11th floor, and 2BHK is still in talk.
    Can any1 tell me if it is a good deal or am i being charged extra?

Also can any1 share if there are any issues within the house (any kind) or with the locality as my 20 years old daughter will also be staying along with me and my wife.

The 2 BHK is for my parents-in-law and agent hasnt stated any specifice price yet. Told around 63L
    thanks
    CommentQuote