Though we now have a dedicated section for Ghaziabad, there is very little activities. All actions in NOIDA section....

How is RE market in Indirapuram as of now? Has new projects in NOIDA, NE and completion (nearing) of Crossings impacted Indirapuram? I see property prices almost stagnant and also see some reduction in rates of builder floors.

Which are new projects in IP. Any good project to invest?

IP watchers may pls participate. Let us keep this section live....
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All the action is in Noida section because of the Noida Extension launch.
    Its pure hype, nothing else. Nodia Extn will take 7-8 years to be made liveable, and looking at the number of villages surrounding the area - its going to become the CRIME HUB of NCR.
    Builders with big advertisements daily are luring hard earned money of middle class people who are in dire need of mid segment housing.

Coming back to Ghaziabad, areas like Vaishali/Indirapuram/Vasundhara/Kaushambhi - the trans hindon area, is already saturated as far as pricing is concerned. Crossing republik suffers because of the location disadvantage - close to indistrial units and most importantly - the upcoming Dumping ground.

In Ghaziabad itself, according to me, the place where there is best scope for appreciation and future development is Raj Nagar Extension. You have to visit the location to believe it. Its isolated from the industrrial hub and high density polluted areas, yet close to the main Ghaziabad city. And work on Sewer lines. electric substation, internal roads has already started. Besides, even if you move in today(only River Heights has possession right now), there are places like Raj Nagar District Center in close vicinity for shopping needs and 2 schools (DPS and GD Goenka) in vicinity.
    CommentQuote
  • Ready to move in IP

Hi Folks,

May I know how much would be the cost of a ready to move in flats in IP? I tried calling by searching the websites like Sulekha and etc.. All the calls goes to Agents and either he will quote 3 to 4L more than what he gave in his adv Or he will say the flat is sold out recently, tell me your requirements and i will find for you. I really fed up hearing this by so many agents and I don't trust them at all. I am looking for a 2 BHK ready to move in in reasonably good societies like Ashiana Greens, Ashiana Upvan, Windsor, Krishna Apra and etc... Could you guys suggest me.. how much would be the reasonable price for a 2 BHK (920 sqft) in IP?

Thanks a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Though we now have a dedicated section for Ghaziabad, there is very little activities. All actions in NOIDA section....

How is RE market in Indirapuram as of now? Has new projects in NOIDA, NE and completion (nearing) of Crossings impacted Indirapuram? I see property prices almost stagnant and also see some reduction in rates of builder floors.

Which are new projects in IP. Any good project to invest?

IP watchers may pls participate. Let us keep this section live....

Hi Basant,

IP market is slow as of now but it has some steam left in it due to metro and other infra development. Looks like prices will grow with inflation at 10% per annum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi Basant,

IP market is slow as of now but it has some steam left in it due to metro and other infra development. Looks like prices will grow with inflation at 10% per annum.

Thanks............

Which are good projects in IP? What is your views about Cloud9 and Desire Residency?

What are good options for a 2 BHK (1100 sft) in IP?

How do you rate builder floors, particularly which are located on wide roads in NK?

yousivakutti...............if you are looking in resale it is just luck. There is no ready inventory. May be you can get in Aditya or Rajhans...even in Shipra Vista. I have been looking 2 BHK in ATS Haciendas without luck.

Better to go for under construction project with delivery in 2011.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    All the action is in Noida section because of the Noida Extension launch.
    Its pure hype, nothing else. Nodia Extn will take 7-8 years to be made liveable, and looking at the number of villages surrounding the area - its going to become the CRIME HUB of NCR.
    Builders with big advertisements daily are luring hard earned money of middle class people who are in dire need of mid segment housing.

Coming back to Ghaziabad, areas like Vaishali/Indirapuram/Vasundhara/Kaushambhi - the trans hindon area, is already saturated as far as pricing is concerned. Crossing republik suffers because of the location disadvantage - close to indistrial units and most importantly - the upcoming Dumping ground.

In Ghaziabad itself, according to me, the place where there is best scope for appreciation and future development is Raj Nagar Extension. You have to visit the location to believe it. Its isolated from the industrrial hub and high density polluted areas, yet close to the main Ghaziabad city. And work on Sewer lines. electric substation, internal roads has already started. Besides, even if you move in today(only River Heights has possession right now), there are places like Raj Nagar District Center in close vicinity for shopping needs and 2 schools (DPS and GD Goenka) in vicinity.

The dumping ground issue in CR is long over ...it has been confirmed by GDA and has been moved to galand village .
    CommentQuote
  • 45L for 2 BHK

Originally Posted by Basant
    Thanks............

Which are good projects in IP? What is your views about Cloud9 and Desire Residency?

What are good options for a 2 BHK (1100 sft) in IP?

How do you rate builder floors, particularly which are located on wide roads in NK?

yousivakutti...............if you are looking in resale it is just luck. There is no ready inventory. May be you can get in Aditya or Rajhans...even in Shipra Vista. I have been looking 2 BHK in ATS Haciendas without luck.

Better to go for under construction project with delivery in 2011.

Cheers

Basant, Thanks for the inputs. I've been told by agents they got few ready to move in units at Ashiana Greens and told 45L. Is this price justifiable? What is your thought?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yousivakutti
    Basant, Thanks for the inputs. I've been told by agents they got few ready to move in units at Ashiana Greens and told 45L. Is this price justifiable? What is your thought?

What is super area of flat and loading? Is it new or old/used?

Ashiyana is a good builder.

In my view rate of 3300-3400 for a ready to move flat in IP is OK. Rest depends upon the location, quality, loading etc.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS, Windsor, Ashiana........

Well - I have seen most of the apartment complexes in Indrapuram and feel that most of them are quite ordinary. So if you have a flat in IP, considering the kind of supply we have there - its not an easy task to sell it off - spl when you add availability in Noida ext as well. Many of the apts in IP are still vacant.

In my opinion at such a place where there is oversupply, your property must have some USP to strike out. And in IP, i can only see that in a few of them

1. Windsor - quality, location, builder
    2. Ashiana Greens - though slightly off the main road but the quality is great. Green area, builder repo etc
    3. ATS - though still under construction, this is gonna be the hottest property of IP by next year end. Most of the space in IP is already taken up and the largest society I believe is Windsor only (7 or 11 acre) and ATS when built will be 24 acre and there won't be any thing larger than that. Add to it the builder repo, location advantage, green area and the premium ATS charges. No second thoughts on quality. This is gonna be a premium property in the time to come but yeah it is delayed a little but still by next year end am sure it should be done.
    4. Krishna Apra - though location is good but it is right in the middle of all the hustle-bustle and am not really sure of the builder quality. But yeah the location as such is very prime.
    CommentQuote
  • You are bang right dear...

Krishna Vista quality is ordinary so is Aditya. Ornage county looks better.

You r right....IP is nearly saturated and without USP there will not be any appreciation.

Last year I missed booking in ATS and till date regret it. Any idea if 2-3 BHK available from builder or in resell and what is rates?

Thanks

Basant

Originally Posted by abode4me
    Well - I have seen most of the apartment complexes in Indrapuram and feel that most of them are quite ordinary. So if you have a flat in IP, considering the kind of supply we have there - its not an easy task to sell it off - spl when you add availability in Noida ext as well. Many of the apts in IP are still vacant.

In my opinion at such a place where there is oversupply, your property must have some USP to strike out. And in IP, i can only see that in a few of them

1. Windsor - quality, location, builder
    2. Ashiana Greens - though slightly off the main road but the quality is great. Green area, builder repo etc
    3. ATS - though still under construction, this is gonna be the hottest property of IP by next year end. Most of the space in IP is already taken up and the largest society I believe is Windsor only (7 or 11 acre) and ATS when built will be 24 acre and there won't be any thing larger than that. Add to it the builder repo, location advantage, green area and the premium ATS charges. No second thoughts on quality. This is gonna be a premium property in the time to come but yeah it is delayed a little but still by next year end am sure it should be done.
    4. Krishna Apra - though location is good but it is right in the middle of all the hustle-bustle and am not really sure of the builder quality. But yeah the location as such is very prime.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abode4me

Hi Abode4me,

Useful information. From your message understood "Many of the apts in IP are still vacant." Could you please provide availability chart if you have one? Most of the builders says all SOLD (e.g. Gaur Valero, Exotica Elegance)..I'm looking for a ready to move-in in a good society.
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by abode4me

Hi Abode4me,

Useful information. From your message understood "Many of the apts in IP are still vacant." Could you please provide availability chart if you have one? Most of the builders says all SOLD (e.g. Gaur Valero, Exotica Elegance)..I'm looking for a ready to move-in in a good society.

I think ready-to-move in resale should be available in;

Aditya Mega City
    Orange County
    Krishna Vista

Under construction ATS Advantage/ Haciendas is also very good to invest.

Aditya Mega City
    Orange County
    Krishna Vista

CommentQuote
  • yousivakutti

I dont have any availability chart as such but I know it from my friends who are in different societies in IP. Even though builders would call it 'sold' but you know many people just buy it for investment with an intention to sell it later or give it out on rent but as I mentioned earlier - the number of end users is not much and thats the reason for flats being vacant. And on USP thing - Windsor even today commands a premium over other apts in IP so just imagine where would ATS hit when ready...so its still a very good investment in my opinion if you can wait a little(but again its just my opinion :-) and am sure some others would disagree on this. Windsor property rate in IP is more or less same as what reputed builders have on Sohna road Gurgaon...........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Originally Posted by yousivakutti

Aditya Mega City
    Orange County
    Krishna Vista

Basant, The rate told to me on the above was incredibly high Aditya ~ 47L, Orange ~ 52L for 2 BHK. Crazy is in’ it?

ATS, I spoke with a sales guy.. but 2 BHK all sold out and 3 BHK available and will be ready by 2012. Since I'm living in a rented accommodation planning to buy own one asap. If I’m not wrong you are also looking for a 2 BHK in IP.. Share informations.. if you finalize any..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abode4me
    yousivakutti

I dont have any availability chart as such but I know it from my friends who are in different societies in IP. Even though builders would call it 'sold' but you know many people just buy it for investment with an intention to sell it later or give it out on rent but as I mentioned earlier - the number of end users is not much and thats the reason for flats being vacant. And on USP thing - Windsor even today commands a premium over other apts in IP so just imagine where would ATS hit when ready...so its still a very good investment in my opinion if you can wait a little(but again its just my opinion :-) and am sure some others would disagree on this. Windsor property rate in IP is more or less same as what reputed builders have on Sohna road Gurgaon...........

Thanks for the inputs mate! Do you have an idea how much does it costs for a 2 BHK in Windsor IP (all inc)? Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by Basant

Basant, The rate told to me on the above was incredibly high Aditya ~ 47L, Orange ~ 52L for 2 BHK. Crazy is in’ it?

ATS, I spoke with a sales guy.. but 2 BHK all sold out and 3 BHK available and will be ready by 2012. Since I'm living in a rented accommodation planning to buy own one asap. If I’m not wrong you are also looking for a 2 BHK in IP.. Share informations.. if you finalize any..

Yes, the rates quoted are crazy buy you have to negotiate hard. I have seen quotes of Rs. 40-42 lac for Aditya on magicbricks/ maakan.

ATS has limited 2 bhks and u r right all r sold out. But if you keep watch you may get in resell. What is the quote you are getting for 3 BHK in ATS?

Unless, you have some compulsion, you may go to NOIDA which offers plenty of choices at reasonable rates. Since buying house is a life time investment, you should not mind staying on rent for 1-2 years for the shake of good investment.

Yes, I am too looking for a 2 bhk. Have booked in golf city sector 75 in noida. But the project is not taking off and hence, keeping my options open both in IP and Noida. But I am not in hurry as I am working outside and will occupy the house only in 2014 at the earliest.

Will surely share if somethings comes by.

Yes, the rates quoted are crazy buy you have to negotiate hard. I have seen quotes of Rs. 40-42 lac for Aditya on magicbricks/ maakan.

ATS has limited 2 bhks and u r right all r sold out. But if you keep watch you may get in resell. What is the quote you are getting for 3 BHK in ATS?

Unless, you have some compulsion, you may go to NOIDA which offers plenty of choices at reasonable rates. Since buying house is a life time investment, you should not mind staying on rent for 1-2 years for the shake of good investment.

Yes, I am too looking for a 2 bhk. Have booked in golf city sector 75 in noida. But the project is not taking off and hence, keeping my options open both in IP and Noida. But I am not in hurry as I am working outside and will occupy the house only in 2014 at the earliest.

Will surely share if somethings comes by.
    CommentQuote