Govindpuram and Shastri Nagar is the future of Ghaziabad .
Both colony are well developed and less crowded .There are few high rise available building . Most people prefer there independent house .
Independent house will cost around 60-70 lakh ( 90 sqm ) .

Metro : 6 Km approx proposed bass adda metro station redline .
NH24 : 1 KM NH24 is going to widened to 16 lanes means 15 min drive to delhi Ghazipur .

Merrut Highway : Proposed highway is also going through here .

In total it is better option to invest money and better than RNE or any area in Ghaziabad .

There had been significant investment in Govindpuram at the time of slowdown .
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Govindpuram is fully packed already...as well as Shastri nagar :)

Although prices in shastri nagar are sky rocketing high :) and that area deserve that :)
    CommentQuote
  • But auctioning and reselling can gain u good return
    CommentQuote
  • I will say for me shastri Nagar and Rajnagar ( not Rajnagar extension ) is the best society of Ghaziabad .
    Look when trans hindon(Indirapuram , vaishali , Vasundhara) area was developed , mainly people from Delhi and people living in Ghaziabad and Noida purchased major property so there is lot of property available in these area .
    Rate is high cause of nearest to Delhi .

But as per my view Trans hindon area has no comparison with area like Rajnagar or Shastri Nagar .
    Rajnagr. And shastri Nagar is much better than any other area in Ghaziabad .

1- Mainly house .
    2- No Builder floors
    3-less high rising
    4- Less pollution
    5- Better quality life .

But as I said Indirapuram etc was purchased for investment but now rates are already at highest and saturated .

In area like shastri Nagar or Govindpuram people purchased it to live not for investment so there is very less property available .

Govindpuram is value to money means you can enjoy area like Shastri Nagar in less amount soon It will be better than Shastri Nagar .

In total
    Shastri Nagar or Rajnagar
    To live 10
    To investment 5
    Indirapuram vaishali
    To live 5
    Investment 7
    Vasundhara
    To live 6
    Investment 8
    Govindpuram
    To live 8
    Investment 9
    CommentQuote
  • The reason is people in Govindpuram purchase property to live not for investment , so very less inventory is available .
    But return is too good in this area if you able to get it .
    But be aware of plots sold by Kiasan in nearby , they are not GDA approved and can take u in some legal problem
    CommentQuote
  • Rajnagar extension is being sold on name of Rajnagar .
    If anybody had seen the real Rajnagar would have been committed suicide .

Rajnagar name is being damaged by Rajanagar extension .
    Builder use this to sell their flats and Rajanagar extension is nowhere near to Rajnagar .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek59
    Rajnagar extension is being sold on name of Rajnagar .
    If anybody had seen the real Rajnagar would have been committed suicide .

Rajnagar name is being damaged by Rajanagar extension .
    Builder use this to sell their flats and Rajanagar extension is nowhere near to Rajnagar .

Rajnagar is already developed while rajnagar extension is developing, don't compare these 2 areas, once metro, HER and malls in RNE(Style, GNB, KDP Ethos) will be functional RNE will attract the crowd of Ghaziabad to RNE even RDC will become secondary, wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Rajnagar is already developed while rajnagar extension is developing, don't compare these 2 areas, once metro, HER and malls in RNE(Style, GNB, KDP Ethos) will be functional RNE will attract the crowd of Ghaziabad to RNE even RDC will become secondary, wait and watch.

Sir you might be right but Rajanagar can never be compared with Rajnagar extension as both are totally different .I was just saying that name shall never be used

Rajnagar is area of self independent house and most of renowned person including politician , Civil servants lives here and most importantly It is well planned and carved by GDA .
    You will find very few high-rise here .

And Rajnagar on another side is good for middle class earning
    30k -60 k as Builder purchased directly from farmers so cost of flat is very less that is greatest advantages of it but at same time it is also a disadvantagevantage of it as this will never be a planned city .
    Builder will make building without any plan and everywhere .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev

Rajnagar ko kanha compare kar rahe ho sir
    Rajnagar extension ko builders ne isliye ye naam diya kyonki Rajanagar Ghaziabad ka sabse mehnga and achi colony hai .
    Jaise ki Noida extension ko Noida ke naam par rakha gya .

Rajnagar mai metro ane wali hai , Rajnagar extension mai 10 sal langenge

Rajnagar extensionmai price 15 k per sqm hai
    Rajnagar mai 100 k per sqm hai ..

Kanha rajabhog kanha taili bali bat kar di .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeev86
    Rajnagar ko kanha compare kar rahe ho sir
    Rajnagar extension ko builders ne isliye ye naam diya kyonki Rajanagar Ghaziabad ka sabse mehnga and achi colony hai .
    Jaise ki Noida extension ko Noida ke naam par rakha gya .

Rajnagar mai metro ane wali hai , Rajnagar extension mai 10 sal langenge

Rajnagar extensionmai price 15 k per sqm hai
    Rajnagar mai 100 k per sqm hai ..

Kanha rajabhog kanha taili bali bat kar di .

sanjeev86 Ji,

Seems you don't know you attack a person who share right information. Now i need your help. Please get me approve land in Raj Nagar ext. 15k per yard i will buy tomorrow morning rather then invest in unauthorized layout. Now metro how far Metro new route from Raj Nagar ext and how far from Raj Nagar ? Please check your post and the person whom you are attacking. Anyone can understand with that :)
    CommentQuote
    First paid news of choice is published in newspaper and then you publish it every where on different website .

I am lawyer dear by profession and you can anytime to my office in defence colony , I will teach you how to behave .

How can anybody compare Rajanagar with Rajnagar extension ?

Have you ever visited Rajnagar ?

You will not be able to purchase a single plot after selling 10 plots in Rajanagar extension .

But Rajnagar extension is also good for investment as at least here you can purchase land in budget but in Rajnagar you can't think of purchasing .
    CommentQuote

I don't need knowledge from you. For your knowledge approve plot price in Raj Nagar ext. is 50 to 65 k per sq yard and Raj Nagar 1 lac. you can calculate yourself that how much different. Metro station name is Raj Nagar Ext as it is on gate of Raj Nagar ext. I visited 100 time Raj Nagar and it is pose area well planed and Raj Nagar ext is developing area. Posting news is to share update to the people of IRF.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by infoshare1981
    I don't need knowledge from you. For you knowledge approve plot price in Raj Nagar ext. is 50 to 65 k per sq yard and Raj Nagar 1 lac. you can calculate yourself that how much different. Metro station name is Raj Nagar Ext as it is on gate of Raj Nagar ext. I visited 100 time Raj Nagar and it is pose area well planed and Raj Nagar ext is developing area. Posting news is to share update to the people of IRF.

I can give u plot in 25k per sqm in Rajnagar Extension . 50-60 k is not going to be price in that area after 2-3 years also .

You can get 3bhk ready to move in 33-38 lakh in Rajnagar extension then how you are declaring price to be 60 K is also a question . But any way each have its opinion .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhilesh
    I can give u plot in 25k per sqm in Rajnagar Extension . 50-60 k is not going to be price in that area after 2-3 years also .

You can get 3bhk ready to move in 33-38 lakh in Rajnagar extension then how you are declaring price to be 60 K is also a question . But any way each have its opinion .

akhilesh Ji,

You are talking GDA approved plot in 25k in Raj Nagar ext ? if yes can you share project detail. VVIP have some plot and rates are 50 to 60 k as per my knowledge. i am agree 3bhk 33 to 38 lac but is higher on location/project wise.
    CommentQuote
  • infoshare1981;

Dear why you think you had superior knowledge of market ?
    You always try to provoke others .
    Once u declared me as broker .
    As moderator said other can have different view from you
    CommentQuote