Govindpuram and Shastri Nagar is the future of Ghaziabad .
Both colony are well developed and less crowded .There are few high rise available building . Most people prefer there independent house .
Independent house will cost around 60-70 lakh ( 90 sqm ) .

Metro : 6 Km approx proposed bass adda metro station redline .
NH24 : 1 KM NH24 is going to widened to 16 lanes means 15 min drive to delhi Ghazipur .

Merrut Highway : Proposed highway is also going through here .

In total it is better option to invest money and better than RNE or any area in Ghaziabad .

There had been significant investment in Govindpuram at the time of slowdown .
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vivek59
    *infoshare1981 ;

Dear why you think you had superior knowledge of market ?
    You always try to provoke others .
    Once u declared me as broker .
    As moderator said other can have different view from you

vivek59,

did i said anywhere that i have only superior knowledge ? I share my view. You shares same post in all different palace. I am 100 agree that every one have own view. I requested moderator to take action and they did. We are here to share the information not provoke anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Chill guys, this is on line forum, shops in ajnara integrity markets are being sold for more than 1 CR, nobody thought of this few years ago, have patience, let the tunnel come. :D
    CommentQuote
  • relax :P

can someone complete this line for me "LADAI JHAGDA BAND KARO ......... SAAF KARO " :P

Don't take seriously just enjoy.

haan Rajnagar extnsn me 20k /sqyd milega toh mujhe bhi lena hai ek bhai...inbox karo :D
    CommentQuote
  • Together we can do lot of things , fight with each other can't take u anywhere
    CommentQuote
  • When are u expecting NH24 widening
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhilesh
    When are u expecting NH24 widening

WIP bhagwan bharose :P
    CommentQuote
  • something related to widening of NH-24......Cut the tree from Lalkuan-Dasna side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-xxXTz7r94
    CommentQuote
  • Just visited CP BLOCK in Govindpuram 3 plots already had been constructed and people start living there .
    But fool GDa had damaged the 100 feet road for sewer and only GOD know when they will repair it .
    CommentQuote
    Just visited CP BLOCK in Govindpuram 3 plots already had been constructed and people start living there .
    But fool GDa had damaged the 100 feet road for sewer and only GOD know when they will repair it .

yeah those idiots screwed it completely,I twas very good road earlier.

now its full of dust all around and you can only find mitti :P no tar coal on the road.
    CommentQuote
  • One plot of 66 sqm sold at price of 49 lakh in this CP block as per local dealer .price is too high at Govindpuram , no place for common man .

Anybody idea about new circle rate in Govindpuram ?
    CommentQuote
    One plot of 66 sqm sold at price of 49 lakh in this CP block as per local dealer .price is too high at Govindpuram , no place for common man .

Anybody idea about new circle rate in Govindpuram ?

lol common man :P last 2 years se its like that...no common man can buy :P no idea about the circle rate though.

the sad thing is there is no place in govindpuram for any new colony even in nearby areas which are touching to it.Not considering bapu dham and all...those are really far.

kash pehle le liya hota humare bujurgo ne :P 300 rs gaj se start hua tha govindpuram.
    CommentQuote
  • Really things are changing drastically even in slowdown

I think circle rate is around 37 k in Govindpuram and may be increased as it is going to increase .

You shall consult any registry lawyer .

CP block was last choice , still it is in range of middle class .
    CommentQuote
  • As my friend was looking to find a good colony to live , and after two month we were able to contact a owner directly ( without broker ) and he is asking for 43 lakh for a plot of 60.3 sqm south facing park side on 9.0 road .

I think It is good price .
    Sewer , electricity works is ready so he can construct the house the very next day .

But there is problem of registry , as plot owner had not done registry yet , will it a problem ?

Are registry happening there in CP block ?
    CommentQuote
  • But we can buy built up house on 90m plot in less than 60 l in G block I think
    CommentQuote
  • @deepaktk yes you are right , you can get 90 m plot in 60-65 lakh .
    But if you compare that those of 60 sqm

Pros of 68 sqm in CP block
    1) it is on 12 m road while you will get 90 sq m on
    9 m road .so open parking is easy . In simple you will get 3*6 =18 sqm more area
    2) Front is of 6 m
    3) Most plots are two side open , so you can utilise more area of house .
    4) Small society and only one side access make it more secure
    5) Park is inside society and Chaudhary Charan Singh park the Jewel of Govindpuram is at just 100 m distance .

6) It is at walking distance from Hapur road ( 400 m)
    7) Plots on 12 m road are having more circle rate ( old rate 39 k don't know new one may be 40 k).
    8) some front plots 52-46 or 1-6 can be used for commercial purposes .

And most importantly you can get plot in 45-50 lakh while 90 sqm plot on good location as of CP block will not come less than 65 lakh + freehold charge

You can opt for photograph plot of area more than 60 sqm , few plot are of area 67-68 sqm also .
    CommentQuote