I herded about some GDA schemes If any one have any idea regarding this Schemes pls mention it...

Regards,
Sweeta
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • At present there are lot of schemes open in UP like Vasundhra, Lucknow, Moradabad, Meerut, Bareli but all are either UP awas Vikas or LDA. I can't see any GDA scheme open right now except Madhubhan Bapu Dham which is already closed.
    CommentQuote
  • Some recent open schemes in UP

Prices looks as per market rates to me, so if anybody intrested in these area can discuss.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to all For the kind information but i think this plans are much coaslty then apartments in this areas... if I m wrong pls correct me....

Regards,
    Sweeta
    CommentQuote
  • Its difficult to find something less than the market rate in any of the govt scheme. The only positive is you can faith on govt schemes in most of the cases.

These cannot be considered as non profitable organisations now a days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Its difficult to find something less than the market rate in any of the govt scheme. The only positive is you can faith on govt schemes in most of the cases.

These cannot be considered as non profitable organizations now a days.

:bab (45):thats Exactly... pls suggest me the best place in GDA schemes near by Indrapuram areas...............

Regards,
    Sweeta
    CommentQuote
  • Does investment in Vasundhra Ghaziabad flats in Good option.
    What is previous record of UP awas Vikas. Does they deliver projects on time.

i think Vasundhra is already developed so there are chances of appreciation when possession will be offered. But all depends on Possession.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are really intrested than better you visit the place and have a look on ready flats and their market rates. Also there are 5 flats available in auction as per attached, those must be ready you can see the quality yourself.

Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Does investment in Vasundhra Ghaziabad flats in Good option.
    What is previous record of UP awas Vikas. Does they deliver projects on time.

i think Vasundhra is already developed so there are chances of appreciation when possession will be offered. But all depends on Possession.
    CommentQuote
  • ok Pls Suggest me 4-5 place/add , where dda flats are ready to move in condition....

Regards,
    Sweeta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    If you are really intrested than better you visit the place and have a look on ready flats and their market rates. Also there are 5 flats available in auction as per attached, those must be ready you can see the quality yourself.

I visited the above site in Vasundhra.
    Age of construction is about 10 years. excellent location and awesome place to stay. Corner plot, Ample parking space, airy flats..garden..etc etc .

UPAVP has mentioned the starting price as 43L, but last time when these flats were auctioned, Auction went up to 64 L. but in the end, bidder did not took the possession. Market price is about 55-57L.

It is out of my budget. But thanks for the information.

PS : i went to 1st 2 flats only. Last 3 flats are not good ( source : Local Property dealers )
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Summit.....
    but this amount is not upto our Budgets so pls mention the House a price of approx Rs20-30Lacs.......and as per my information in upcoming Month GDA in introducing some new Schemes..... if i m wrong pls correct me.....

Regards,
    Sweeta
    CommentQuote