Dear all, Pls guide me. i am planning to buy a 2 bhk 1270 sq ft flat in crossing infa, getting a deal in 27.5 lkh all incl. Pls suggest if the rates r ok. futher have heard that some probs are being faced in registring the property. since the property is in resale, i am very much worried. my point is its ready to move and will be developed in 1-2 years of time. Members please give your review in this regards. Thanks
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • more...

Also pls advice the current problem being faced by the residents of CR. If the deal finalises i am planning to shift in April 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • i do not think it is a good buy. the 1270 size flat is like a 1000 sqft flat. in 1270, builders give 3 bhk. so you are paying 2700/sqft effectively.

i suggest you to buy a builder flat in Indirapuram/Vasundhara for the same amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    i do not think it is a good buy. the 1270 size flat is like a 1000 sqft flat. in 1270, builders give 3 bhk. so you are paying 2700/sqft effectively.

i suggest you to buy a builder flat in Indirapuram/Vasundhara for the same amount.

I beg to differ here, a 2 bhk with 1270 sqft would be a good decent flat with good sized rooms , a 3 bhk in the same , not sure I would prefer that ...it would be pretty congested ...
    You are getting it for 2160 per sq ft , which is decent ...dont think you ll get that rate in IP
    CommentQuote
  • I also agree with this. 3 BR in 1270 is very small and congested. Also the price is there in IP and vasundhara. The rates are def. higher than crossing.
    CommentQuote
  • to be honest for a ready to move in flat in CR 27.5l looks very good/decent price.
    pravin - you charge based on super area not the cove area any where, so the charge is approx 2100/sqft inclusive all which is very good.
    CommentQuote
  • 3-BHK Ready to move in , all inclusive IP or Vasundhra is going to be minimum 42 Lacs.
    if anyone is getting at 27-30Lacs, pls let me know, i will buy one asap and let it out for 15k, viz is 5%-6% return and pretty good for residential.:D
    CommentQuote