Sort by :
Filter by :
Also pls advice the current problem being faced by the residents of CR. If the deal finalises i am planning to shift in April 2011.CommentQuote0Flag
- i do not think it is a good buy. the 1270 size flat is like a 1000 sqft flat. in 1270, builders give 3 bhk. so you are paying 2700/sqft effectively.
i suggest you to buy a builder flat in Indirapuram/Vasundhara for the same amount.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pravinchaudharyi do not think it is a good buy. the 1270 size flat is like a 1000 sqft flat. in 1270, builders give 3 bhk. so you are paying 2700/sqft effectively.
i suggest you to buy a builder flat in Indirapuram/Vasundhara for the same amount.
I beg to differ here, a 2 bhk with 1270 sqft would be a good decent flat with good sized rooms , a 3 bhk in the same , not sure I would prefer that ...it would be pretty congested ...
You are getting it for 2160 per sq ft , which is decent ...dont think you ll get that rate in IPCommentQuote0Flag
- I also agree with this. 3 BR in 1270 is very small and congested. Also the price is there in IP and vasundhara. The rates are def. higher than crossing.CommentQuote0Flag
- to be honest for a ready to move in flat in CR 27.5l looks very good/decent price.
pravin - you charge based on super area not the cove area any where, so the charge is approx 2100/sqft inclusive all which is very good.CommentQuote0Flag
- 3-BHK Ready to move in , all inclusive IP or Vasundhra is going to be minimum 42 Lacs.
if anyone is getting at 27-30Lacs, pls let me know, i will buy one asap and let it out for 15k, viz is 5%-6% return and pretty good for residential.:DCommentQuote0Flag