can anybody tell me feedback on Lotus Pond - Indirapuram. living wise, going rate for 3BHK (1955 sqft), facilities, RWA etc?

decided on one 3BHK flat and need some inputs from the fellow member if anyone knows about it, living there, or anyhow??

thanks!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • need Help to know about Lotus Pond

Hi,
    I am looking for a 3 bhk in budget of 45-50, I have found lotus pond as the best-location wiise and layout is also attractive.

I would like to know, whether there are any issues or negatives in this society.

Waiting eagerly for informative reply

Ankush
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast a search required in google with "<> Fraud" to consider any project buy .. may be you will get ur answer ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinxxx
    can anybody tell me feedback on Lotus Pond - Indirapuram. living wise, going rate for 3BHK (1955 sqft), facilities, RWA etc?

decided on one 3BHK flat and need some inputs from the fellow member if anyone knows about it, living there, or anyhow??

thanks!

Hi Nitin,
    Lotus Pond is one of the Nitishree's project. Most of the Nitishree's present projects are stalled , as their MD Mr. Jain is behind bars for some economic offense.
    Regarding Lotus Pond, I remember that the possession was delayed by about 2 years. Moreover during possession lot of allottees complained about the sub standard material used in the flats.
    You can go thru the link for more info:
    Yahoo! Groups

I am not sure how the present RWA is functioning. You need to talk to someone who is living there to get a clear picture.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - We are looking to buy 3 BHK (1955 sqft size) in Lotus Pond for around 90 lakhs. We are looking for end user purpose. Please provide your valuable feedback about society.
    Regards,
    Vishal
    CommentQuote