Hi All,

I start the thread on KDP Grand Savanna on the forum to invite the owners / purchasers of the project to join the same and share their views / conerns about the progress of the project.

I have purchased a flat more than 2 years back 1250 sqft 2 BHK for my own use in so called phase 1. The possession is being delayed & again & again new dates are being given by builder & ultimately getting frustrated.

Any members who have bought the property are most welcome to join the forum and share our views.
Read more
2199 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Picture abhi baki hei....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can't believe what am seeing is Rajnagar Extn of 4 yrs back. Looks like a desert
    CommentQuote
  • Kya baat hai Mohan Bhai...Maaja aa gaya.....Truely Nostalgic.....Can't believe its the same RNE, where I am LIVING right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashish_Leo
    Kya baat hai Mohan Bhai...Maaja aa gaya.....Truely Nostalgic.....Can't believe its the same RNE, where I am LIVING right now.

Awesome Pics.... 4 years baad bhi log yahe kahenge... Is it same RNE in 2015 which we saw in 2011 .... ? .. :) , I also remember when I visited RNE in Jan 2008 at kaccha RNE Expressway... PURE MUD..., and whats now it's super........
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing ...yaadein ....
    CommentQuote
  • I first time visited RNE in July 2007. It took me more than 1 and half hour to reach River Height from Hindon cut in my maruti 800 in 1st gear. I was with my best friend & I told him that this area will be superb one day. If I miss this opportunity like vaishali, IP then It will be a blunder. I am satisfied that I could atleast book a home there. Ab kabhi na kabhi mil bhi jayega. Thanks to all of you for sharing the joy of my purani yadein.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys for sharing these memories.

Sahi mein purani yaadein taza ho gayi.

I can recall my first visit in Jan 2007 when I went there with my wife. We almost managed to have ourselves killed as the drive was literally similar to that in a death well. It was scary because of the road as well as the absence of any human life.

KPD then was constructing the boundary wall and the only other project in sight was Landcraft RiverHeights (they had already started some construction activity.)

As per my loan statement-

Casting of 7th flr roof - June'09
    Casting of 8th flr roof - Jan'10
    Casting of 9th flr roof - Jan'11

So I guess this 18 month period in which they moved ahead with only 2 additional floors, was the one where KDP messed it all up.

Will finish the five year of my investment (??) this January. Really hope the long long wait pays well!!
    CommentQuote
  • Today I visited KDP after appx 45 days. Got the mixed feelings of joy & sorrow :

Joy : Kdp people are doing good quality work. I personally noticed good Stone outside lifts, quality of taps. They are using the dedicated space for the specific purpose which they mentioned in the starting, like a big fountein at the entry with the addition of greenery. Today first time after many years I saw a good number of labour working there & many activities going on.

Sorrow : Today I personally became convienced that KDP Grand Savanna is going to be the most Delayed Project of the RNE which will not take less than 2 years from now to finish this project completely. Even A to D Towers, no posession before march 2012 in any case, whatever they claim in FM Radio ( Ready Posession). For my F Tower I think they will take one year more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohanpruthi
    Today I visited KDP after appx 45 days. Got the mixed feelings of joy & sorrow :

Joy : Kdp people are doing good quality work. I personally noticed good Stone outside lifts, quality of taps. They are using the dedicated space for the specific purpose which they mentioned in the starting, like a big fountein at the entry with the addition of greenery. Today first time after many years I saw a good number of labour working there & many activities going on.

Sorrow : Today I personally became convienced that KDP Grand Savanna is going to be the most Delayed Project of the RNE which will not take less than 2 years from now to finish this project completely. Even A to D Towers, no posession before march 2012 in any case, whatever they claim in FM Radio ( Ready Posession). For my F Tower I think they will take one year more.

That's right.. I visited on last tuesday and saw the work. When I entered the society it was like now things are coming in shape atleast from one side. Also the stone work along the lift was in good quality and looked atleast they are doing good work. I am just waiting to complete it and know very well that this will be a landmark of RNE in future in every aspect :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prabal_India
    That's right.. I visited on last tuesday and saw the work. When I entered the society it was like now things are coming in shape atleast from one side. Also the stone work along the lift was in good quality and looked atleast they are doing good work. I am just waiting to complete it and know very well that this will be a landmark of RNE in future in every aspect :).

Sabrr Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai!!!!! :) KDP Grand Savana will be among BEST Societies of RNE after few years, at least I have no doubt in it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohanpruthi
    Today I visited KDP after appx 45 days. Got the mixed feelings of joy & sorrow :

Mohan Bhai,

Its all about how positively you think. Just see, KDP is the only society in entire RNE, where commercial development as well as Public transport has started, before the people started moving in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prabal_India

Hi all

I also visited KDP site this weekend. The sale guy over there told me that they are giving possession of Tower A and D this Diwali!. He insisted that as some families are insisting possession, out of total 66 flats in one tower, they are giving it to around 20. But yes the quality of the completed 1550 3 Bhk (and also 1250 2 Bhk) is very good with decent flooring (vitrified tiles), geysers in all bathrooms, cupboards in all bedrooms, RO etc....

Acc to sales guy, the rest of the towers will be up for possession in next one year though i seriously doubt it. (Tower E-N)

Divyajot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by divyajot
    Hi all

I also visited KDP site this weekend. The sale guy over there told me that they are giving possession of Tower A and D this Diwali!. He insisted that as some families are insisting possession, out of total 66 flats in one tower, they are giving it to around 20. But yes the quality of the completed 1550 3 Bhk (and also 1250 2 Bhk) is very good with decent flooring (vitrified tiles), geysers in all bathrooms, cupboards in all bedrooms, RO etc....

Acc to sales guy, the rest of the towers will be up for possession in next one year though i seriously doubt it. (Tower E-N)

Divyajot

Do You personally feel that on Diwali (one week later) that 20 families can live there. I dont think so. even upto new year I dont see any hope.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by divyajot
    Hi all

Divyajot

I feel pity for those 20 families who will be offered possession when the rest of the building and the whole project is in shambles. I might be one of them. They should at least finish one building completely when offering possession.

I doubt these buildings (A-D) will be fully functional even an year from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like L tower will then be ready only by mid-2013 going by Mohanpruthi's observations. :(
    CommentQuote