One year back, I have purchased 3 bhk flats in Ashiana Le Residency, NH 24 for end use. At that time I was thinking widening of NH 24 will take maximum 1-2 yrs. But there is no development till date. Is this area will be liveable after 1 year down the line?:bab (38):
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by annie_
    One year back, I have purchased 3 bhk flats in Ashiana Le Residency, NH 24 for end use. At that time I was thinking widening of NH 24 will take maximum 1-2 yrs. But there is no development till date. Is this area will be liveable after 1 year down the line?:bab (38):

NH 24 will be wide definitely however no idea when? For NH-24 societies & CR this only connecting route of NH 24 is a lifeline but GDA is not thinking about it. Looks like GDA is interested only in RNE area. For RNE just in 2 years they finished 6 Lane & 8.5 KM long NH 58 Bypass from scratch (100 Caror budget). 50% work for Hindon new bridge is finished from RNE to Mohan Nagar in 6 month, apart from that work for other new bridge (between old existing Hindon bridges) has also been started from this month. But for NH 24 widening , GDA always silent. For RNE, GDA have proposed even 2 Metro lines but for NH 24 route they clearly say we do not have more money.

Ashiana Le Residency is a very good society, once NH 24 widening work finished it will appreciated a lot. Work of Ashiana Palm court in RNE area was started after 1 year of launching of Ashiana Le Residency and you will be surprise to hear that from last 6 months 50 families are living into that society of Ashiana Palm Court RNE.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Saurabh!! You are an active contributor to IREF especially for Ghaziabad & Noida RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by annie_
    Thanks Saurabh!! You are an active contributor to IREF especially for Ghaziabad & Noida RE.

Only in Ghaziabad, in Noida all other persons have several times better knowledge then me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Only in Ghaziabad, in Noida all other persons have several times better knowledge then me.

SAURABH GI,

AT HOW MUCH ALL INCLUSIVE 2 BHK AVAILABLE IN RAJ NAGAR EXTENSION WITH GOOD BUILDER
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    SAURABH GI,

AT HOW MUCH ALL INCLUSIVE 2 BHK AVAILABLE IN RAJ NAGAR EXTENSION WITH GOOD BUILDER

22-25 (all inclusive) RTM.
    17-23 (all inclusive) Under construction , possession after 1.5 to 2 year

Most of the builders of RNE are not very big but still quite genuine because unlike NE area most of the builder of RNE provide DP , CLP and even No EMI Plan also. Only those builders can provide No EMI plan who are confident about their project & bookings. All land purchased in RNE with registry direct from formers hence no land dispute will occur. Work in most of the societies are smooth (with max. 6 month to 1 year delay in possession from BBA), and number of booking is not an issue in RNE area. Floors approved are from 8-14 (max) in any building.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the site with one of my relative today. I was surprised to see that within 6 months of plaster stage, they have completed the finishing for all flats in G+14 tower with 6 flats per floor. All towers are now almost ready and around 30 people are staying already. IP gas pipeline is being laid and cctv surveillance work is on. Club is also proceeding well. The greens are already set up. Ashiana is truly buyers centric!
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai I am wait for last 8 years when will this NH 24 will widen. So just wait and relax time will come when this NH 24 will get widen.
    That place will be livable after 1 yrs. ...doubt. But yes when NH 24 widen happed then defiantly will be livable.

Originally Posted by annie_
    CommentQuote
  • How is Ashiana Le Residency in terms of security, power and water backup?

I am getting a good deal for rent there and will be going to see it this weekend. Let me know :)
    CommentQuote