Last updated: April 25 2020
1181 | Posts
150646 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Hi

Has any one booked flat in Classic Residency ??
    I have booked flat in CR, need ur advise whether its good ?
    and what about possession , pls let me know.

Regards
    ram
    Last edited October 3 2016, 03:51 PM.

Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by ram_83 View Post
    Hi

Has any one booked flat in Classic Residancy ??
    I have booked falt in CR, need ur advise wether its good ?
    and what about possesion , pls let me know.

Regds
    ram
    In which project you booked, Classic Residency 1st Phase or Classic Residency 2nd Phase. The builder of Classic Residency also have launched Classic Homes which is near Gulmohar.

Can you please specify that in which phase or project you have booked into Classic Residancy? If possible then also let me know your Block (A to J).

Comment

Classic

hi

i have booked in Phase -1 , tower D .

Regds
      Ram

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      In which project you booked, Classic Residency 1st Phase or Classic Residency 2nd Phase. The builder of Classic Residency also have launched Classic Homes which is near Gulmohar.

Can you please specify that in which phase or project you have booked into Classic Residancy? If possible then also let me know your Block (A to J).

Comment

Saurabh Bhai,

How is Classic home floors and is it approved from the GDA?
        This seems to be in the process of approval from the authority when I checked it last time. Is it in the same township or different?

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
          Saurabh Bhai,

How is Classic home floors and is it approved from the GDA?
          This seems to be in the process of approval from the authority when I checked it last time. Is it in the same township or different?
          Yaar inn builders ke under ki baat to koi jaan nahi sakta, however as per my own knowledge classic homes is cheapest in RNE , as per internal links from builder 200 flats has already been sold into Classic Homes (account of CR say this to me, I can not say confirmly about it). And in classic homes builder has changed the layout completely, previously classic homes was just low rise society of up to G+3 floors but now it will the combination of buildings ie several low rise and few high rise buildings also.

I do not prefer Classic homes because 100% not confirm about it, and just to save few bucks I do not want to take any big tension hence I will say that for classic homes wait for few more months even if builder increase the rate little bit at that time. Actually 1 of my own relative want to book in Classic Home (LIG of 10 Lac), I ask him hold off. Builder of this society is quite good person and land has been occupied with registry (having not loan) , and GDA still have to approved the internal layout of this society, that's all I know about Classic Homes.

Comment

Saurabh Bhai,

Thanks a lot for such an honest opinion, I appreciate that. Would definitely wait few months before looking into it again.

Thanks

Comment

planning to book 2bhk in CR

hi all

i am planning to book 2bhk in CR in A-block( in final stage of process of booking)... pls suggest me about this project and builder.. what should be the best rate..
              specially requested to saurabh bhai for quick comments.
              thanks in advance
              Last edited May 24 2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

hi ram

congrats for booking.. can u pls tale the basic per sqft rate of booking in block-D.. what the possession date they are saying to you...
                i am also in process of booking in block- A.

Comment

Originally posted by dharam_ji View Post
                  hi all

i am planning to book 2bhk in CR in A-block( in final stage of process of booking)... pls suggest me about this project and builder.. what should be the best rate..
                  specially requested to saurabh bhai for quick comments.
                  thanks in advance
                  There was very few 2 bhk remains to book in A block (only above 8 floors) few months before in Classic Residency RNE. As for rate, company has increased it to 1943/- PSF in DP , but I think they can give 3% discount on it. I think in same rate they will also Include EDC charges which most of the builder take additionally 100 PSF and complete full modular kitchen (75,000/-). Possession will be most probably in between Oct to Dec 2011 for A Block (my guess not as per BBA)

I posted full information which I have at this time, rest you can get directly at site from company manager. Best of luck.
                  Last edited May 24 2011, 05:24 PM.

Comment

thanks Dharam ji

builder is quite good & project also. Basic sale price which i had was near about 1700 excluding PLC , but i have booked it in NOV-10, now rates has been revised, about posession they have started giving posession in tower D & C , about A they r saying upto deepawali, but i think it would go to next year Jan-FEb-2012.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X