Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Detailed specification in BBA

Hi,

Can somebody elaborate what specifications are present in BBA?

I have booked a flat in Classic Residency. In the BBA there is no detail about brands of materials to be used, no details of modular kitchen, no details of wood work.
    Is it a general thing, or i should insist with Builder to provide detailed specification.

Please suggest

Comment

Hi,

Even I have booked a flag in tower E. And received BBA. But in BBA they haven't mention about modular kitchen and wooden flooring.
      But at the time time of booking they said that it will be provided.
      I think it's cheating.

Now I am asking to them for correct my BBA and mention all the specification they promised.

Otherwise I am taking my money back..

Comment

BBA details

Hi Saurabh sir,

Good to see you out of suspension. I hope to get some response, to get some peace of mind.

Can u please elaborate BBA details. I have booked a flat in classic residency and BBA has no detail information about wooden work, modular kitchen, and brands of materials used.
        One of my friend has booked a flat in Crossic Republik, and as per him, the BBA had very detailed specification.

Comment

Originally posted by tilak85 View Post
          Hi Saurabh sir,

Good to see you out of suspension. I hope to get some response, to get some peace of mind.

Can u please elaborate BBA details. I have booked a flat in classic residency and BBA has no detail information about wooden work, modular kitchen, and brands of materials used.
          One of my friend has booked a flat in Crossic Republik, and as per him, the BBA had very detailed specification.
          Ask the Company Person (or your Broker) to provide Wooden Work / Modular Kitchen information at Company Letter-pad with Director Sign & Company Seal.... They are not showing this in BBA but will give this assurance at company Letter-pad. I also have this & it is fine.... As for Brands of Materials used you can yourself check in it in actual LIVING Flats of 1st Phase... they will use same Materials for 2nd phase also......

Comment

Originally posted by preet sidhu View Post
            anyone cr construction update...i wanna know about tower-g...
            1st Floor work of G block is going on..... G block possession will be after 2.5 years from now Practically (company will say you 20 months from now). Always add 1 year delay whatever company say to you possession time.

Comment

thankx saurabh bhai..i think ab sare towers ka kaam start ho gaya hai ishliye speed thode slow ho gaye hai..

Comment

Hi all Could you please tel me what would be the current price for a 2 bhk in CR tower D (phase 1) 9th floor ?

Comment

G-Tower update
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by preet sidhu View Post
                    G-Tower update
                    Good.... in 2nd phase 7 Linter work is done in E Block, 5 Linter work is done at F Block, 3 Linter work is done at G Block..... Speed of work is satisfactory as minimum due possession time is 18 to 24 month from NOW.... it looks at least 6-9 month delay will be there in 2nd phase.

BTW preet sidhu Ji have you booked in this society???? which block???

Comment

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

saurabh bhai ..G-tower me booking hai meri sir ji..construction pace thodi slow ho gaye hai ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X