Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by purplepankaj View Post
    brother, everyone wants to sale his or her unit in this project, no one ask to buy so be careful... and all the best.
    Any specific reason why u r saying that "everyone wants to sale his/her unit in this project"??
    Last edited February 19 2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tarunj View Post
      Do specific reason why u r saying that "everyone wants to sale his/her unit in this project"??
      good one .. plz reply.

Comment

Originally posted by tarunj View Post
        Any specific reason why u r saying that "everyone wants to sale his/her unit in this project"??
        i saw last 9-10 pages ... no one ask to buy except 1 or 2 ... atleast 10-12 ppl offering their units

Comment

Originally posted by purplepankaj View Post
          i saw last 9-10 pages ... no one ask to buy except 1 or 2 ... atleast 10-12 ppl offering their units
          Maybe because iref is not meant to be a buying selling forum. If you want to know actual condition go and survey the market on ground. Anyways buyers are less and Sellers are more in every project these days.

Comment

any one have new possession updates.

Comment

Yesterday I visited classic residency.. and I was amazed to see 1 family started to live into E Block (2nd Phase) at 2nd floor. I gone there after 2 month and must say it's looking fabulous as builder now doing very fast work at internal roads & inside flats. Due to hurry I do not taken any snaps of E tower but next time when I will go there then I will post some snaps of 2nd phase. Good news is small Temple work also going on FAST inside society just at the Right park side of E Block.

I must say 2nd phase towers & flats are shaping up much better then 1st phase towers & flats of classic residency. 2nd phase towers have much nice looks & flats have much low loading.. from inside 920 SF MIG & 1190 SF HIG looks not small and feel like 1000 SF & 1350 SF of other society.

Happy to taken flat here 8 month before, I will take possession in May so that around 20+ families started to live here

Comment

sir. plz send some new pics of phase 2. also comment on possession of tower F.

Comment

Originally posted by yourbuddy View Post
                  Yesterday I visited classic residency.. and I was amazed to see 1 family started to live into E Block (2nd Phase) at 2nd floor. I gone there after 2 month and must say it's looking fabulous as builder now doing very fast work at internal roads & inside flats. Due to hurry I do not taken any snaps of E tower but next time when I will go there then I will post some snaps of 2nd phase. Good news is small Temple work also going on FAST inside society just at the Right park side of E Block.

I must say 2nd phase towers & flats are shaping up much better then 1st phase towers & flats of classic residency. 2nd phase towers have much nice looks & flats have much low loading.. from inside 920 SF MIG & 1190 SF HIG looks not small and feel like 1000 SF & 1350 SF of other society.

Happy to taken flat here 8 month before, I will take possession in May so that around 20+ families started to live here
                  I am curious to know what makes you say "2nd phase towers & flats are shaping much better then 1st phase towers & flats of classic residency" ?? Generally asking

Comment

Originally posted by Smart Sud View Post
                    I am curious to know what makes you say "2nd phase towers & flats are shaping much better then 1st phase towers & flats of classic residency" ?? Generally asking
                    All 2nd phase towers ie E , F , G , H are same in height & look/layout. unlike 1st phase (1st phase all tower has different size & look/layout).. which make to look towards 2nd phase direction much better then 1st phase direction...

Secondly.. in 2nd phase they give 3 BHK of room size (12.5x10 , 11x10 , 10x10) & 16x11 drawing room / 10x10 dining room only in 1190 SF... all 3 rooms has separate 9x3.5 feet wardrobes. however in 1st phase even in 1200+ SF space they just give 2BHK flat and even less space for drawing+dinning.... 2nd phase 3BHK flats not only in just 1190 SF but also 3 SIDE OPEN that's really quite rare thing.

and yes it's all person own perception .... I like 2nd phase HIG of 1190 SF a lot over 1st Phase MIG in 1200+ SF space... I will post pic when I will go there again in April.

Comment

Originally posted by yourbuddy View Post
                      All 2nd phase towers ie E , F , G , H are same in height & look/layout. unlike 1st phase (1st phase all tower has different size & look/layout).. which make to look towards 2nd phase direction much better then 1st phase direction...

Secondly.. in 2nd phase they give 3 BHK of room size (12.5x10 , 11x10 , 10x10) & 16x11 drawing room / 10x10 dining room only in 1190 SF... all 3 rooms has separate 9x3.5 feet wardrobes. however in 1st phase even in 1200+ SF space they just give 2BHK flat and even less space for drawing+dinning.... 2nd phase 3BHK flats not only in just 1190 SF but also 3 SIDE OPEN that's really quite rare thing.

and yes it's all person own perception .... I like 2nd phase HIG of 1190 SF a lot over 1st Phase MIG in 1200+ SF space... I will post pic when I will go there again in April.
                      I get that and yes this must be perception because I'll look at the society as a whole rather than first and second phase and when you see from the side of proposed main gate you see phase one towers only

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X