Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Hi Ipshita,

I have 3BHK flat in tower G on 8th floor. I didnt get any possession letter yet. Can you please tell how much they are asking for, including meter, maintenance, registry etc.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Even I didn't receive the possession letter for 9th floor, tower G. Anyone else got the letter??

Originally posted by VickyB View Post
      Hi Ipshita,

I have 3BHK flat in tower G on 8th floor. I didnt get any possession letter yet. Can you please tell how much they are asking for, including meter, maintenance, registry etc.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by tarunj View Post
        Even I didn't receive the possession letter for 9th floor, tower G. Anyone else got the letter??

We need to call and ask for the possession letter , speak to someone called mr. mishra cannot recall the complete name . Once you confirm ten only they'll issue the possession letter. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ipshita View Post
          Got the possession Letter for the G block 11th floor flat ,, builder included the interest i need to pay but there is no mention of the penalty from the builder as I was suppose to get the possession back in sepetmber 2013 as per the areement . Does anyone else too received demand letter with no information on penalty or do we need to demand that separetly. I had a word wit someone there and thay mentioned that if there is interest due from my side i am not eligible for the penalty.

Any guidance appriciated.
          Thanks!
          Any update on your penalty issue???

Comment

Spoke with Madhukar Misha about the penalty cause , asper the BB agree under clause 5.14 it clearly mentioned that if we are defaulting any payment then there will be no penalty provided by builder. However after much discussion first they gave the option that they will not pay any penalty and they will remove the interest . But I was insistent that if i am ready to pay the interest they shd be paying the penalty . So finally we agreed upon I will pay the interest of delayed payment and they will pay the penalty as per Rs 5 per sq ft per month . They will send me the revised final demand within a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Ipshita View Post
              Spoke with Madhukar Misha about the penalty cause , asper the BB agree under clause 5.14 it clearly mentioned that if we are defaulting any payment then there will be no penalty provided by builder. However after much discussion first they gave the option that they will not pay any penalty and they will remove the interest . But I was insistent that if i am ready to pay the interest they shd be paying the penalty . So finally we agreed upon I will pay the interest of delayed payment and they will pay the penalty as per Rs 5 per sq ft per month . They will send me the revised final demand within a day or two.
              Great!!!! Apart from 5% & Penalty charges what all charges builder asked for in posession letter?

Comment

Originally posted by tarunj View Post
                Great!!!! Apart from 5% & Penalty charges what all charges builder asked for in posession letter?

Hi you can ask for the posesion letter , however it is your choice to pay the final payment now or later . On this final payment there will be no interest charged.Thanks!

Comment

What is the current psft rate at classic residency, if I decide to sell???

Comment

@Ipshita did you got your revised possession letter, with adjusted penalty? For how many month the builder is paying penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by VishnuJ View Post
                      @Ipshita did you got your revised possession letter, with adjusted penalty? For how many month the builder is paying penalty.
                      Yes I git the Penalty for 12 months as in my BBA the possession was mentioned as Jan 2014 (90 day grace) so from April 14 to March 15 I got the penalty ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X