Collapse

Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Looking to buy a 3BHK in Rajnagar Extn..... Please advice !

Hi,
    I am looking to buy a flat in 3BHK in Rajnagar Extension area.
    Please advice about the same... i am not in hurry to move in.
    I have visited some of the builders like VVIP, Officer City, Classic Residency. Could someone please advice which is the good one among these? I am looking for my residential purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by carecary123 View Post
      Hi,
      I am looking to buy a flat in 3BHK in Rajnagar Extension area.
      Please advice about the same... i am not in hurry to move in.
      I have visited some of the builders like VVIP, Officer City, Classic Residency. Could someone please advice which is the good one among these? I am looking for my residential purpose.
      Not sure whats the current status of officer city is, saurabh ji can through some light on this..
      However, if you ask me personally, I will never want to go to Officer city, because my own experience was not very good. I liked their sample flat, but the the way sales person in their marketing office was forcing me to book, it was really surprising.
      Without me even asking about discount, he kept on reducing price3-4 times. That shows how desperate and insecure they are in having their flats booked.
      I will never go to this builder, because of my experience (may have been different for others).

As far as VVIP is concerned, they are quite expensive, and also the builder vibhor group is inexperienced. After having very little experience in this field, launching such a big project like VVIP, and then promising timely possesion and quality, looks to me very difficult. It is like a very big risk, that I surely cant take. Maybe different for others.
      They only look good in their advertisements (spent a lot in marketing), but marketing & actual performance are two different things.

Now lets come to Classic Residency. Out of the three choices you have given, I will surely pick this one. And infact I booked a flat here 1600bhk 2 weeks back. And there are couple of reasons for that. To start with, they have already delivered possession to many phase 1 buyers (with a little delay), and that shows their urgency and seriousness in completing projects.

Secondly, they bought land and are in good position financially. So, not much debts on them, as compared to others.

Thirdly, I really liked their flat layout, their open kitchen structure. Also, they will have commercial space within the complex for daily needs, and good amenities.
      Fourthly, its one of the cheapest option available in RNE today.
      Fifthly, their sales staff looked quite professional. And lastly, I've heard many good things about this project in this forum.

This was my experience.

Comment

finally i went to RNE this weekend for the first time. visited only the classic residency project. and saw few other projets on main link road from outside.
        dammnn...this project is bullshit. my personal experience was very bad. i heard a lot abt it so i thought to visit that one first. i didn't like the floor plan. its pothetic. construction quality ok ok.

i don't know why people are promoting about this project, and abt RNE in general, too much. coz i felt its too far from noida. i had to cross NH24 and meerut tiraha (which is a pain to cross coz of msaasive traffic, even worse than on NH24). I like crossing republic location much better than RNE. sadly coz the DG issue, whic may or may not come, the true essence of crossing republic is not visible to the users.
        in CR there are much reputed builders like mahagun, assotech, ect. and the construction quality is far better than any flat in RNE. its my opinion.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Piku, if you compare locationwise, no doubt in this that Crossings Republic is better then RNE but Dumping Ground mystry makes this location not worth consideration. Even who already took flat in crossings are willing to sell their flats. RNE is also not bad if you compare its rates with any location near to Noida. Even for Noida extension, which is still a mystry, builders have hiked the asking price. What a joke !
          Do you really think that these living boxes really costs this much? Rather then opposing this thing, we all want to get with the flow. We only promote builders to increase their price by buying flats from them. I am damm sure, in coming future, you will not even get the rates for your flats which you already paid to these builders as when cost of land and living increases, companies also focus to move the setup in comparatively cheaper locations. Then why NOIDA?

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
          finally i went to RNE this weekend for the first time. visited only the classic residency project. and saw few other projets on main link road from outside.
          dammnn...this project is bullshit. my personal experience was very bad. i heard a lot abt it so i thought to visit that one first. i didn't like the floor plan. its pothetic. construction quality ok ok.

i don't know why people are promoting about this project, and abt RNE in general, too much. coz i felt its too far from noida. i had to cross NH24 and meerut tiraha (which is a pain to cross coz of msaasive traffic, even worse than on NH24). I like crossing republic location much better than RNE. sadly coz the DG issue, whic may or may not come, the true essence of crossing republic is not visible to the users.
          in CR there are much reputed builders like mahagun, assotech, ect. and the construction quality is far better than any flat in RNE. its my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post

Crossing is no doubt better location for Noida Job Person (but actually not everyone is doing job in Noida, RNE has most of buyers from East/Center/North Delhi or GZB/Meerut Side several Business Class & Gov. Jobs also), I think I have also write this many time at forum. Crossing Has big BRANDED BUILDER Lobby but still CR is not preferred by several because of its own Pollution Air , hard ground water , NH-24 Jam , bad near by localities... At this time connectivity of RNE has issue and have big Jam at Meerut Tiraha / OLD Hindon Bridge Site but all of this will goes off in less than 1 year as new bridges at OLD HINDON Bridge and RNE-Mohan Nagar Direct Bridge is going on. Then RNE will be always 15 Minutes maximum far from Indirapuram/Vaishali without any big traffic jam as no need to Cross OLD Hindon Bridge or Meerut Tiraha after DEC/2012.

If you do not like RNE Location then only affordable option left to you is Crossing Republic in Society Flats.... or Builder Floors in IP/Vasundhara..... Appreciation in IP Builder Floors is also good and IP is already a very developed & Posh area of NCR.

Comment

I have no idea why Piku didn't like CR...is this because you did'nt like the ambience??
              Well, when things are under construction, we cant expect to see the finishing touches..

Even I work in Noida, and I have seen Crossings Republik, but that place, to me, looked so cramped and polluted...i will definetely not mind going to RNE, even if it is more than 10 kms (if i compare with Crossings republik)....from noida....

RNE has potential to become a great future city....while with Crossings Republik...its hard to answer the question....what next??

baaki to yaar apni apni preference hai....
              i would suggest piku, to go to crossing republik, and talk to people already living there....if they are really satisfied...and then do the same with RNE...and then draw your conclusion...

Comment

I have already been to crossing republic lately and talked to a few living there. And as of today, they all are happy to be in there flats. coz DG is still not there. I don't know what would happen if DG comes over there.
                But again i believe crossing republic looks much better for end users than RNE.
                CR has a golf course but RNE doesnot have.
                CR has good builders and one can spacious flat at lesser rate than RNE.
                CR will always be more closer to Noida. I also passed through the NE connecting road and i didn't find any issues. although the road is in bad condition for not more than 1 KM, but after that once you are in NE, you can quicly reach Noida.

I currently live in sect 62 noida. and there are also industries nearby and khoda village nearby. and air polltion is not only a problem with CR but its there everywhere. noida also has hard water supply, then why noida flats are selling like hot cakes.
                Apna ghar ho to log kaise bhi adjust kar lete hein.

Comment

victors, i din't like classic residency coz its too interior in RNE amd not on main RNE highway. and poor construction quality.

Comment

y r u discussing RNE and CR in Classic Thread..Please discuses it in RNE thread so that others will get the benefits..

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by VickyB View Post
                      y r u discussing RNE and CR in Classic Thread..Please discuses it in RNE thread so that others will get the benefits..

Thanks

sirji i think CR means Classic Residency not crossing republic

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X