Collapse

Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Nope people discussing RNE and Crossing Republic in Classic Residency thread..

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
      I have already been to crossing republic lately and talked to a few living there. And as of today, they all are happy to be in there flats. coz DG is still not there. I don't know what would happen if DG comes over there.
      But again i believe crossing republic looks much better for end users than RNE.
      CR has a golf course but RNE doesnot have.
      CR has good builders and one can spacious flat at lesser rate than RNE.
      CR will always be more closer to Noida. I also passed through the NE connecting road and i didn't find any issues. although the road is in bad condition for not more than 1 KM, but after that once you are in NE, you can quicly reach Noida.

I currently live in sect 62 noida. and there are also industries nearby and khoda village nearby. and air polltion is not only a problem with CR but its there everywhere. noida also has hard water supply, then why noida flats are selling like hot cakes.
      Apna ghar ho to log kaise bhi adjust kar lete hein.
      it has already been discussed in RNE thread that distance from NOIDA is not only issue for buying flat in India . Also many people in RNE have working place in NOIDA and they are happily communicating to their work place. There are people who works in other locations in Delhi/NCR and distance of RNE from there work place is less than distance from Crossing Republic. RNE will also have Golf Course but what is the benefit ? How many Budget Home people will play golf there?

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
        I have already been to crossing republic lately and talked to a few living there. And as of today, they all are happy to be in there flats. coz DG is still not there. I don't know what would happen if DG comes over there.
        But again i believe crossing republic looks much better for end users than RNE.
        CR has a golf course but RNE doesnot have.
        Does having a golf course, make the area better?? How many people in middle class families play golf these days?
        CR has good builders and one can spacious flat at lesser rate than RNE.
        Rates of CR and RNE are almost similar. Good builders are also there in RNE like ashiana, SVP, Ajnara, etc.
        CR will always be more closer to Noida.
        Agreed. But is it close to people who work in delhi??
        An moreover, after new Hindon & Karhera flyover gets ready, RNE will not be as far as it is now from noida. (from delhi, RNE is already closer than CR).
        I also passed through the NE connecting road and i didn't find any issues. although the road is in bad condition for not more than 1 KM, but after that once you are in NE, you can quicly reach Noida.

I currently live in sect 62 noida. and there are also industries nearby and khoda village nearby. and air polltion is not only a problem with CR but its there everywhere. noida also has hard water supply, then why noida flats are selling like hot cakes hi le lo...lag.
        Apna ghar ho to log kaise bhi adjust kar lete hein.
        Aap yaar Crossing Republik mein hi le lo..agar wo jageh pasand hai to.
        the only big advantage i see of CR, is that its closer to noida.

Comment

I think there is really no need to compare RNE ~ Crossing ~ NE every time. All Areas has its own +ive & -ive. Huge public also purchasing in RNE and lots of public also have purchased in Crossing.... Finally book flats where personally buyer feel more satisfaction.....

Do we compare Janakpuri ~ Rohini ~ Dwarika ~ Vivek Vihar of DELHI Areas always every time???? will be give any Result !!!!!

No NCR area is Totally Bad.... and No NCR area is Totally Good.... Believe me Property in every NCR Location is selling like Hot Cake and just 20% bad facing or Top Most Flats Remains to sell any where in NCR.

Today I go with one of my friend for Crossing Gaur Global Flat Registry (I give witness to him), total registry cost for 1275 SF 2BHK is 1.9 Lac (but Gaur show super area only 1242 SF in registry , Loss to us).... today we also visited FULL Greater Noida , Full Noida E-way at his Car .... I must say I like RNE very much at its rate without any excuse....... Preference of every person is different hence no comparison can be made....

Comment

Saurabh: i have given token money of 51000/- as of yet to hold my 1600sqft flat in tower I of Classic Residency, for Rs. 2211/- sqft all inclusive except registry & service tax. This final rate was forwarded to HDFC.
            My HDFC loan approval is under process, and is almost on the verge of completion.
            I am about to pay CR, 10% booking amount in next few days, when I'll sign agreement.
            Do you think I still have a further scope of negotiation in this?? or I cant do it now??

Comment

Originally posted by victors View Post
              Saurabh: i have given token money of 51000/- as of yet to hold my 1600sqft flat in tower I of Classic Residency, for Rs. 2211/- sqft all inclusive except registry & service tax. This final rate was forwarded to HDFC.
              My HDFC loan approval is under process, and is almost on the verge of completion.
              I am about to pay CR, 10% booking amount in next few days, when I'll sign agreement.
              Do you think I still have a further scope of negotiation in this?? or I cant do it now??
              Any negotiation is always good .... However at this rate it looks not easy to get more discount

Comment

vitors bhai at which floor u get that deal @2211 in classic residency

Comment

Originally posted by nideepak View Post
                  vitors bhai at which floor u get that deal @2211 in classic residency
                  8th..clp plan..tower I

Comment

I am looking to buy a 2BHK in RNE. Can anyone suggest me one in the budget of 20 lakhs which have been completed or are nearly completion in next 6-12 months time.

Comment

What is the loading in Classic residency, I found it is more than 35 %.

Please correct me if I am wrong, moreover in the 1335 sq ft how much is carpet area( to be used by us).

please advise

thanks in advnce

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X