Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by seemaraghav View Post
    I am looking for 1190 sq appartment in Classic residency. I have contacted the builder and he is giving 1925/- on CLP + other charges 29,92,000.

I want to know the current going price. So far I have not done any negotiation. Can senior member advice on final price I should lock this flat. It is on 9 floor G tower with corner PLC.

Should I go for dealer or builder directly?

Thanks in advance.
    Quoted Price is very high.... You can get deal in maximum 27.50 Lac (All Inclusive).... do not pay anything more than that, you can crack the deal at this price.

Comment

This quote price I got from builder directly. Do you think any agent will give me good deal or should I negotiate hard with builder?

Comment

This quote price I got from builder directly. Do you think any agent will give me good deal or should I negotiate hard with builder?
        I do not know any agent / broker... Sorry.... You can get good deal from any sales person but do not pay more than 27.5 Lac All Inclusive for 1190 SF 3BHK in any case. Negotiate hard... Ask sales person, recently several buyers has purchased at this rate.

Comment

Victor got an quote for 2271 in January 2012. Do you think I can still get that price or prices have been increased recently?

Comment

Victor got an quote for 2271 in January 2012. Do you think I can still get that price or prices have been increased recently?
            can get maximum at 2300 PSF

Comment

raghav... i got 2211 All Inclusive in january,last month... for CLP (not 2271) except registry & service tax, for 8th floor in tower I. (park and corner PLC and other charges included)
              where the basic price in CLP (without additional charges) was 1833psf

you are getting a very high price..
              negotiate hard...

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                I do not know any agent / broker... Sorry.... You can get good deal from any sales person but do not pay more than 27.5 Lac All Inclusive for 1190 SF 3BHK in any case. Negotiate hard... Ask sales person, recently several buyers has purchased at this rate.
                Agreed with Saurabh, last week, I visited Classic residency with one of my friend. We met their sales rep. They offered 1190 Sq Ft for approx 27 Lakh. I could sense that he had scope of another 20-30,000 if negotiated hard..

Om

Comment

Originally posted by Om1981 View Post
                  Agreed with Saurabh, last week, I visited Classic residency with one of my friend. We met their sales rep. They offered 1190 Sq Ft for approx 27 Lakh. I could sense that he had scope of another 20-30,000 if negotiated hard..

Om
                  mere hisaab se aur bhi zyada scope hai....26 lakh tak...for CLP
                  agar wo nahin maante, say no to them, and them give few days to think...
                  wo kuch dinon mein fir call karenge....i am sure this can happen after speaking & negotiating 3-4 times...

i tried this with many other builders, and it worked (though i was'nt interested in them)
                  good luck!!

Comment

Typical example of a good Negotiation:

You go to see the sample flat of a builder:

You: whats the total cost?
                    Builder: It will cost you 2500 All inclusive.
                    You: What? Thats too expensive. We have just started looking for flats, tell me the last price you can offer.
                    And then I will analyze in the end (after looking all the flats), if it makes sense going with you.
                    Builder: Ok, for you only, I will give you 2400 All Inclusive.
                    Builder: whats your number?
                    You: my number is x-y-z.
                    You: Ok. Thanks. Bye.

You go home and in 2-3 days, builder will call you:
                    Builder: Hello Sir, so what have you thought?
                    You: Property was fine, but price you quoted was too high. Others are offering better deal then you. So I cant go with the deal.
                    Builder: Hmm. I've spoken with the manager, If you book it in next 10 days, we can give you in 2300 All inclusive.
                    You: ok. I'll talk to my family members and get back to you.

After 4-5 days, builder again calls you:
                    Builder: Hello Sir, so what have you thought now??
                    You: I've spoken to my family members, but we still think that price quoted to me is quite high. Thats the only thing thats restricting me to go ahead.
                    Builder: Sir, only for you, this is the best ever price that we have offered to anyone. Its 2200 All Inclusive.
                    You: Ok I'll get back to you again.

After 4-5 days, you dont receive a call, you still wait for another few days. And you still dont receive any call.
                    Then you call the builder:
                    You: Hello xyz, I'm ready with the deal of 2200 All Inclusive. Come over, and I'll give you the cheque.

Thats a typical example I used to negotiate my deal in Classic Residency.
                    I'll be very happy, if this helps any of you.
                    All the Best!!

Comment

Originally posted by victors View Post
                      raghav... i got 2211 All Inclusive in january,last month... for CLP (not 2271) except registry & service tax, for 8th floor in tower I. (park and corner PLC and other charges included)
                      where the basic price in CLP (without additional charges) was 1833psf

you are getting a very high price..
                      negotiate hard...
                      Hi Victor,

Any idea about the downpayemnt all inclusive psf rate currently in CR

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X