• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by niksharma View Post
    Hi Victor,

Any idea about the downpayemnt all inclusive psf rate currently in CR
    Hi Nik,

Rate has not changed since then. Its the same.
    You just need to negotiate hard.
    Approach builder directly, rather than brokers in between to get a better deal.

Comment

I have also book and flat in Tower F in 1190sq ft and recently living on rent in river heights for past one year.

Comment

Originally posted by samar5777 View Post
        I have also book and flat in Tower F in 1190sq ft and recently living on rent in river heights for past one year.
        Great!!! Congratulations...

How is your life in RNE from last 1 years... LIVE EXPERIENCE

What you think life will be in RNE after 1 year ie from JAN/2013 onward...

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
          Great!!! Congratulations...

How is your life in RNE from last 1 years... LIVE EXPERIENCE

What you think life will be in RNE after 1 year ie from JAN/2013 onward...

Life here is cool.... What I think RNE has great potential in the coming years. I have seen the lying to PNG connection and lying of sewerage systems and upgradation of Electricity House and each and every builder has expanding their project at very high speed, expect few like KDP, Devika, and Shreya builders.

Comment

Main problem in RNE is connectivity from Delhi as auto rakshaw were not run in time and waiting period is on an average in 10 to 20 minutes daily.

Comment

Main problem in RNE is connectivity from Delhi as auto rakshaw were not run in time and waiting period is on an average in 10 to 20 minutes daily.
              Yes.. At this time in RNE Personal Bike/CAR is must.....

Comment

One point we all have not discussed that RNE is hardly 8 KM from the Ghaziabad Railway Station and from there we can reach delhi in 45 Mins. without stuck in jams

Comment

I am working in Delhi and regularly commute to Delhi. I have to reach my office at 10.00 am and I left from River Height at 08.40 am and reached office at 9.50 am i.e. 10 mins before the office.

Comment

I am working in Delhi and regularly commute to Delhi. I have to reach my office at 10.00 am and I left from River Height at 08.40 am and reached office at 9.50 am i.e. 10 mins before the office.
                    Good info..... I think that once Karhera Bridge finished in next 6-8 month then it will take 20 minutes more less to reach in the OFFICE TIME..... After that Vaishali Metro / Dilshad Garden Metro will also be 10 KM or 15-20 minutes maximum far from RNE.... it will be useful for going to DELHI/Noida by Metro.

No doubt RNE is continuously improving...

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                      Good info..... I think that once Karhera Bridge finished in next 6-8 month then it will take 20 minutes more less to reach in the OFFICE TIME..... After that Vaishali Metro / Dilshad Garden Metro will also be 10 KM or 15-20 minutes maximum far from RNE.... it will be useful for going to DELHI/Noida by Metro.

No doubt RNE is continuously improving...
                      arey sirji...ek baar mohan nagar tak metro aa gayi...fir kyun vaishali jaana???
                      yahin se metro lo ....seedha delhi...wo 10 km bhi bach jaayenge...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X