Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Collapse
X
Collapse

Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

    Originally posted by ram_83 View Post
    Hi all
    Good news for those who have booked flat in CR , yesterday i was in office of CR & came to know that they have increased the rate about Rs. 200/psf .


    Cheers
    Congrats CR Buyers !!!!!!
    BR,
    P

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

      Hi All,

      I am planning to book in 2nd phase in CR. I am getting bsp1825 on bsp. Is this rate reasonable for phase-2???

      Actually i negotiated a lot but sales person is saying they are going to increase the rate again in few days. so this rate is discounted rate.

      Anybody who booked at a lesser price?

      Thanks,
      Gitanshu

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

        Originally posted by gitanshu View Post
        Hi All,

        I am planning to book in 2nd phase in CR. I am getting bsp1825 on bsp. Is this rate reasonable for phase-2???

        Actually i negotiated a lot but sales person is saying they are going to increase the rate again in few days. so this rate is discounted rate.

        Anybody who booked at a lesser price?

        Thanks,
        Gitanshu
        Price is high at this time for phase 2, however will be fine after 1st July once officially rates has been increased in Classic Residency RNE. If you are also getting complete wooden work done in each & every bedrooms wardrobe then price is fine for CLP.

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

          Hi,

          But saurabh bhai i am getting no wooden work in this price and price is for DP. And today only i had a talk with sales person. He is giving me 3% discount for DP on BSP.

          Now what you feel is this price ok?

          Thanks,
          Gitanshu

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

            Originally posted by gitanshu View Post
            Hi,

            But saurabh bhai i am getting no wooden work in this price and price is for DP. And today only i had a talk with sales person. He is giving me 3% discount for DP on BSP.

            Now what you feel is this price ok?

            Thanks,
            Gitanshu
            You can not compare price of 1st phase with 2nd phase at this time because 2nd phase will be ready only after 2-2.5 years from now.
            Last edited July 15 2011, 11:28 AM.

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

              Thanks saurabh bhai...for your meaningful suggestion.

              Really your comment in this forum are great help for people searching for right suggestion.

              Thanks,
              Gitanshu

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

                Increase in Rate

                10th onwards now u have pay higher rate for CR:-

                1. Instead of 1,50,000/- Now u have to pay 2,00,000/-
                2. I got a discount of 50/- in ADC now no discount hence u have to pay 100/-
                3. 5/- increase in IFMS,FFS,EEC Total - 15/-


                Again price will be revised soon before navratra. Hence make a final deal and Just before Navratra book.

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

                  Originally posted by VickyB View Post
                  10th onwards now u have pay higher rate for CR:-

                  1. Instead of 1,50,000/- Now u have to pay 2,00,000/-
                  2. I got a discount of 50/- in ADC now no discount hence u have to pay 100/-
                  3. 5/- increase in IFMS,FFS,EEC Total - 15/-


                  Again price will be revised soon before navratra. Hence make a final deal and Just before Navratra book.
                  Spoke to marketing guy today for 2 ph.For 1190 size , pool and park facing 4th floor flat all inclusive is 28L 1875 BSP.What should be the best price that can be negotiated?


                  Dwarka/0305/22/85
                  RNE/1011/22.5/??

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

                    Originally posted by dsharma View Post
                    Spoke to marketing guy today for 2 ph.For 1190 size , pool and park facing 4th floor flat all inclusive is 28L 1875 BSP.What should be the best price that can be negotiated?
                    28 Lac is Too much for Phase 2, Last week VickyB taken in 24.5 Lac for 8th Floor, not sure about PLC taken by him...

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

                      Might be possible that CR has increased the rate, as VickyB was telling the same would be done from 10th onwards.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X