Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
    If METRO (STILL IF) Work STARTED then you can not believe what will be future price rise in RNE.... See Neharpar FDB NOW...... What Metro Train can do, I can feel is 100%...one of my 2BHK Builder Floor of SMG Appreciated more than 4 Times in last 7 Year.... and other more than 2 Times in Last 4 Year... RENTAL INCOME/SAVING EXTRA..... Only one special thing there in SMG is Dilshad Garden Metro Station is only 3 KM far.... And RNE has so many special things so I am very +ive for RNE (IF Mohan Nagar METRO STARTED), because Mohan Nagar will also be just 3 KM , 3 Minutes far from RNE. Same Line of Dilshad Garden will go till Mohan Nagar and then SMG will be just 1 KM far from NEW Upcoming Metro Station
    I can clearly see, you becoming a rich man after 15 years from now.
    The kind of investments you have, and the way you approach in real estate, i have no doubt at all, that your retirement life will be, one of the best..

Comment

Originally posted by victors View Post
      Listed price is: 33,22,800/-
      10% discount = 29,90,520/-
      13% discount = 28,90,836/-

If you can manage 13% discount, nothing like it.
      Aim for 15-20%, I'm sure you'll end up getting a good deal, as per present scenario.

But, I will still suggest to look for other developers, and see if you can get a good deal somewhere else.
      And please, do it quickly, coz rates, as you would have known by now, are incresing very very rapidly.
      Do you have any particular names of other builders in your mind with similar possession dates of mid next year and also credibility that they will be able to give possession.

I believe only 3 to 4 Builders have given possession till now. Correct me if wrong..

Ashiyana, Landcraft, CR.. (Anyone Else??)

and these three i believe now have the highest rates in the order listed above...!!

Comment

Originally posted by FutreRNEresi View Post
        Do you have any particular names of other builders in your mind with similar possession dates of mid next year and also credibility that they will be able to give possession.

I believe only 3 to 4 Builders have given possession till now. Correct me if wrong..

Ashiyana, Landcraft, CR.. (Anyone Else??)

and these three i believe now have the highest rates in the order listed above...!!
        Have you tried KDP?
        Read through their KDP forum. Seems like people are frustrated about their delayed possession. But i still feel that, they are trusted, and can give possession till next yr end, even after delay.

Comment

victor and saurabh bhai,

if work yet not started and possession after 2.5 year then which plan i can go?? flexi or CLP in cr pls suggest me

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeev79 View Post
            victor and saurabh bhai,

if work yet not started and possession after 2.5 year then which plan i can go?? flexi or CLP in cr pls suggest me
            CLP Only

Comment

CLP Only
              thanks saurabh bhai for ur quick response. i finalize deal 2600 psf AI after hard negotiation in clp for 8th F in cr what u say ? its fine.

Comment

thanks saurabh bhai for ur quick response. i finalize deal 2600 psf AI after hard negotiation in clp for 8th F in cr what u say ? its fine.
                Which Block....

Comment

Which Block....
                  H

Comment

as end user not mostly invst POV ? whats ur view ???

Comment

Rates are HIGH... Negotiate MORE

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X