Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by sanjeev79 View Post
    very thanks for ur quick response i tried but they not agree down this range. victor bhai can u give me some reference or i should go for this for clp.

waiting for view as soon as ......
    reference will not help.
    rates have been increased from 21st march,2012.
    and I don't have any reference after 21st march.
    You may be my 1st reference.
    negotiate more...don't give up so early..

Comment

Originally posted by victors View Post
      reference will not help.
      rates have been increased from 21st march,2012.
      and I don't have any reference after 21st march.
      You may be my 1st reference.
      negotiate more...don't give up so early..
      its not early i had negotiate more, from 2 days now he want final ans and rigid on this range. other availability for 11-12 F i am not interested for highest F so what should i do???..

Pls suggest me as soon as......

saurabh what ur view on this i don't go for prelaunch projects and loss peace of mind yet map not approved. i searched other projects but availability for 11-12 F not this floor in clp with possession time 2.5 year

can u suggest me good ohter project or go for this..

waiting ur valuable view as soon as
      Last edited April 9 2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

its not early i had negotiate more, from 2 days now he want final ans and rigid on this range. other availability for 11-12 F i am not interested for highest F so what should i do???..

Pls suggest me as soon as......
        My view: 2 days is not enough for best negotiation.
        I myself waited for around 2 weeks, to get the price i got.
        So you have to be patient.

Also, I will suggest you to look for other projects.
        There are many good projects in RNE.
        You have to look it from the macro perspective.

Comment

saurabh bhai what ur view on this i don't go for prelaunch projects and loss peace of mind yet map not approved. i searched other projects but availability for 11-12 F not this floor in clp with possession time 2.5 year

Comment

saurabh bhai what ur view on this i don't go for prelaunch projects and loss peace of mind yet map not approved. i searched other projects but availability for 11-12 F not this floor in clp with possession time 2.5 year

If you only like upto 5th Floor with CENTER PARK VIEW (ie Kids Playing Lover) then Classic will be good for you.... however now at this price of 31 Lac for 1190 SF 3BHK appreciation % will be not as high as last 3-12 months before booked rates by others..... for END USER POV you can book it.

Comment

thanks ur analysis relay helpful for new buyers,

one thing for which plan i should go flexi or clp? if i give token amount can i ask for all written document like map, term and condition or its after 10% amount???

Pls suggest me
              Last edited April 9 2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

thanks ur analysis relay helpful for new buyers,

one thing when i give token amount can i ask for all written document like map, term and condition or its after 10% amount???

Pls suggest me
                its after you have paid 10% amount for booking.

Comment

In the case of a LOAN, There is something that is called Pre Approval of Application where by looking at the profile of Loan Applier Banks give a kind of Pre Confirmation for Loan Eligibility.

This is a safer thing to do before giving 10% Booking Amount. Right Saurabh & Victor Ji?

Anything else to be kept in mind in particular?

Comment

Originally posted by victors View Post
                    Thanks Ram.
                    And this medical shop and ATM will be in river hieghts too???
                    Do you have any update about commercial shops within classic residency?
                    Hi, i have recently moved to CR; there is already a medical shop nearby (close to the mother dairy).
                    within CR there is no such possibility in immediate future but yes River heights commercial complex is ready where one restaurant and one dairy are already functional. since entry is from outside society so it is accessible for all

Comment

Originally posted by FutreRNEresi View Post
                      In the case of a LOAN, There is something that is called Pre Approval of Application where by looking at the profile of Loan Applier Banks give a kind of Pre Confirmation for Loan Eligibility.

This is a safer thing to do before giving 10% Booking Amount. Right Saurabh & Victor Ji?

Anything else to be kept in mind in particular?
                      To start the loan process, you just have to pay the token money. (that you pay to hold your flat).
                      Once the loan process starts, gradually after few weeks, bank will ask you to produce recepts of your 15% payment to the builder.
                      At this time, you can pay 10% + 5% of next 15% (in case of CLP) plan minus token amount, and then show this to the bank, to proceed further for approval.

but yes, before this, your credit history will be checked and your legal/technical verification will also happen.
                      Last edited April 9 2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X