Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by FutreRNEresi View Post
    Saurabh Ji,

Old Hidon Bridge par JAM to humesha jaisa hi tha...!! Kuch khaas nahi tha... PAR Barish ke bad main amazing hawaa chal rahi thi in RAJ NAger..!! :-)
    Hmm..hawa to RNE mein bahot acchi chalti hai...i myself experienced it...
    The fact that, there is no dumping ground, industries, lots of open space, is good enough to experience that...infact i wrote a post in this thread few days back. Here is it again:

Originally posted by victors View Post
    That is certainly impressive, Smart Sud.
    I went to RNE today in CR. Just had 15 min., as i had to go to bank...but i felt few good things too:

- The pavement from the gate to individual societies is excellent.
    - Street Lights looks very good.
    - If you stand somewhere, you will experience breeze & serenity, and trust me that will make you feel really good.
    - Park on the extreme end looks nice too.
    - Overall, it looks spacious and breathable.

Hope they make rest of it, the same way they have made till now.

Will go there again later, and will upload pics then.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      RNE is Close to Nature , Sweet Ground Water..... Seriously I will never feel bad in my life to drive 10-15 minutes more from Shalimar Garden or Indirapuram towards RNE DAILY... but stay permanently in RNE in the lap of Nature after 2 years.... that 4 KM Hindon River side by side Drive give huge refreshment even more then any 5-Star SPA
      ye sirf shuru shuru mein lagta hai....
      mere dad abhi bhi bolte hain....RNE to bahot door hai....itni door kaun jaaye....wagehra wagehra...
      But I knw, once we are in RNE, sab aadat pad jaati hai...
      And what could be better than living in a refreshing air, all facilities etc..
      Would i mind spending few min. extra in car/bike to go to RNE everyday???
      NEVER.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        If you like layout of C R Phase 1 1335 Sqft (Ready to move in) - RESALE FLAT- 32.5 L then go for it as its RTM.... only issue with this flat is that it's layout is just fine, it has 2BHK + Study ROOM of 9x9 (without Ward-robs)....

Super Area mat dekho Usable covered area dekho which is not very good in 1335 Sqft....

But due to RTM I will suggest to 1335 Sqft for END USER POV (if you personally like layout)
        Saurabh ji I have recalculated the Super Area and all..

Liking the Overall layout and 3 Balconies ... and the L shaped Drawing Dining..!!

Comment

ye sirf shuru shuru mein lagta hai....
          mere dad abhi bhi bolte hain....RNE to bahot door hai....itni door kaun jaaye....wagehra wagehra...
          But I knw, once we are in RNE, sab aadat pad jaati hai...
          And what could be better than living in a refreshing air, all facilities etc..
          Would i mind spending few min. extra in car/bike to go to RNE everyday???
          NEVER.
          100% RIGHT.... Do you know when I started my first job 12 years before then company was in Saket (South DELHI) , at that time I lived in Tilak Nagar (WEST DELHI) ..... 12 years before it took me 2 hour to reach office at DTC Bus after changing 3 Buses (588 , 512 , 520).... I managed that job 1 year and never feel any problem... In 1 year I never take any single LEAVE. Human Nature is very Adjustable....

Sometimes I feel funny when Noida Members say that from Noida 7x or Indirapuram it is very tough to manage Noida-62 or Noida Eway jobs... Hilarious.... I know 100s of my friend from Noida/GZB who daily manage even Gurgaon IT Jobs and still spend lots of time with family in weekends... Never face issues with family/life.... Company Cab / Metro Jindabad.... at this time they can take cheaper flats then IP/Vaishali in Gurgaon 82+ , 90+ , Manesar just 30 minuets drive away from their company but several of my friend do not like GGN Life for family POV over Noida/GZB.... for them GGN is only good for JOBS... Value For Money for Family is with Noida/GZB...

Comment

Saurabh ji I have recalculated the Super Area and all..

Liking the Overall layout and 3 Balconies ... and the L shaped Drawing Dining..!!
            Better to take RTM ASAP in RESALE.... I don't think inventory will left for a long time by investor...

Comment

Dear Experts,

When booking a (non registered) but resale flat with a builder pls guide how to go about it?

I am writing it in a step by step manner....!!

Step 1. first pay a token amount and take what all documents?

Step 2. As per earlier post (Victor Ji's), once you pay total 15%, then loan process starts, hence once 15% amount is paid what all specific documents will be required for bank to start Loan process.

Step 3. Now when Loan cheque gets ready Banks will send it to the Builder or the Owner?
              Before they do that what all documents from Owner will they require?

Step 4 After getting the loan amount Builder/Owner will give what all documents? as by this time 95% amount will be with Owner /Builder.

Step 5. In case of buying resale flat also, 5% will be given after possession to the Owner/Builder?

Please Guide as per each step.
              Thanks in advance...!!

Comment

Another point is that How is registry of the Flat important in case resale flats of builder?
                Will it be required before taking possession?

Comment

Dear Experts,

When booking a (non registered) but resale flat with a builder pls guide how to go about it?

I am writing it in a step by step manner....!!

Step 1. first pay a token amount and take what all documents?

Step 2. As per earlier post (Victor Ji's), once you pay total 15%, then loan process starts, hence once 15% amount is paid what all specific documents will be required for bank to start Loan process.

Step 3. Now when Loan cheque gets ready Banks will send it to the Builder or the Owner?
                  Before they do that what all documents from Owner will they require?

Step 4 After getting the loan amount Builder/Owner will give what all documents? as by this time 95% amount will be with Owner /Builder.

Step 5. In case of buying resale flat also, 5% will be given after possession to the Owner/Builder?

Please Guide as per each step.
                  Thanks in advance...!!
                  Since I haven't been involved in RESALE thing in the past (or anyone in my family), to be honest, I don't know:
                  However, I'll tell you whatever little I can:

Step 2 Answer: Builder has tie up with the bank, and they have internal connect with them. So, they will guide you anyway.
                  For me, they didn't ask me to pay 15% first.
                  I just paid token amount of 50000/- to hold the flat, and they asked me to arrange few documents like Address Proof, ID Proof, Last 3 years returns, Employment proof, last 6 months payslips, last 3 months bank statement, token payment receipt, investments, if any.

Once I arranged all these documents, they asked me to go to some HDFC branch, and submit these papers and sign few forms.

Once that gets done, they will process your application, they will do credit check, legal check, employment check, etc. (which will take few weeks to complete)
                  Near about the end..(around 1 months later from the start of the process), they asked me submit leftover documents to initiate disbursement.
                  One of the left over document was: the payment receipts of 15% i am supposed to pay to the builder minus token money (i already paid).

And at that time I actually paid the builder 15% - token amount.

Step 4 Answer:
                  In my case, builder prepared 2 documents: Bi-Patrite (between me and builder) agreement & Tri-Patrite (between me, builder, and bank) agreement.
                  In your case, in addition to above, I think there may be other documents regarding sale deed from owner to you etc.

Comment

Can anyone please suggest me some good projects in RNE.
                    I am an end user and is highly confused and messed up.

Thanks for all your help.
                    Last edited April 12 2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Since I haven't been involved in RESALE thing in the past (or anyone in my family), to be honest, I don't know:
                      However, I'll tell you whatever little I can:

Step 2 Answer: Builder has tie up with the bank, and they have internal connect with them. So, they will guide you anyway.
                      For me, they didn't ask me to pay 15% first.
                      I just paid token amount of 50000/- to hold the flat, and they asked me to arrange few documents like Address Proof, ID Proof, Last 3 years returns, Employment proof, last 6 months payslips, last 3 months bank statement, token payment receipt, investments, if any.

Once I arranged all these documents, they asked me to go to some HDFC branch, and submit these papers and sign few forms.

Once that gets done, they will process your application, they will do credit check, legal check, employment check, etc. (which will take few weeks to complete)
                      Near about the end..(around 1 months later from the start of the process), they asked me submit leftover documents to initiate disbursement.
                      One of the left over document was: the payment receipts of 15% i am supposed to pay to the builder minus token money (i already paid).

And at that time I actually paid the builder 15% - token amount.

Step 4 Answer:
                      In my case, builder prepared 2 documents: Bi-Patrite (between me and builder) agreement & Tri-Patrite (between me, builder, and bank) agreement.
                      In your case, in addition to above, I think there may be other documents regarding sale deed from owner to you etc.
                      Victor Ji,

Ye sab jo receipts hoti hain Payment ki wo Builder ke Letter pad pae hoti hain.. as in
                      with Revenue Stamp...!!

Also Jo maintenance, Parking jaisi cheejain he wo BBA main hotiee he naa?

Ye Builder Buyer Agreement Stamp paper pae hota hoga?

Also BB Agreement and other Agreements kab hotae hain.. After 15% amount or
                      after token money only...?

Kindly answer these specific questions..!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X