Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

hi..

i have started a yahoo group for all classic residency owners, residents and tenants, details as below:

Group name: classicresidency
    Group home page: classicresidency : classic residency, raj nagar extension
    Group email: classicresidency@yahoogroups.co.in

Group Email Addresses:

Post message: classicresidency@yahoogroups.co.in (email sent to this id will reach all members)
    Subscribe: classicresidency-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in ( send email to this id to join in)
    Unsubscribe: classicresidency-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.co.in (send email to this id to opt out)
    List owner: classicresidency-owner@yahoogroups.co.in (don't know what this means as yet)

all present and future owners, residents, and tenants at classic residency are invited to join the group. for joining, please send a mail to classicresidency-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in. membership is restricted to all present and future owners, residents and tenants of CR only.

i suggest that anyone interested to join create an email id at yahoo.in in the format X1234_ABCD@yahoo.in, where X stands for tower/block no., 1234 stands for flat no, ABCD stands for the person's 1st name. my id is a1103_prasun@yahoo.in. (note-- the email format contains an 'underscore' symbol which may not be visible due to the underline in the email id)

i am trying to learn how to manage and operate the group. to ensure that membership is restricted to owners/residents/tenants only, i have kept membership permission control with me. as and when membership increases, i intend to handover control of owner/moderator to someone more suitable and competent. we shall also jointly establish rules of participation and decorum as we move ahead.

invite all present and future owners/residents/tenants to join the group.
    Last edited July 13 2012, 12:28 AM. Reason: .

Comment

My friend who visited Classic on Sunday let me know that Rafting Work of new H BLOCK has been started, all Saria for basement of H Block has been laid down.... In next 1 month Basement of new H Block will be ready into Classic Residency.

He also let me know that Karhera [ RNE - Mohan Nagar ] Bridge is also going on at very good speed, work on horizontal long bars between pillers has been started.... Roads from Mohan Nagar Karhera side also has been started till bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        My friend who visited Classic on Sunday let me know that Rafting Work of new H BLOCK has been started, all Saria for basement of H Block has been laid down.... In next 1 month Basement of new H Block will be ready into Classic Residency.

He also let me know that Karhera [ RNE - Mohan Nagar ] Bridge is also going on at very good speed, work on horizontal long bars between pillers has been started.... Roads from Mohan Nagar Karhera side also has been started till bridge.
        Has he got any update of tower "I"?

Comment

Originally posted by victors View Post
          Has he got any update of tower "I"?
          Tower I is still in Digging position, Generally 2 blocks can not start at same time hence if they got all the approval of H & I then I Block should be start only in August. Even work of H was pending from 6 month. Better to ask with CR Office, they should know that now H is started then when I tower will be started.

Comment

Is there any society in RNE except RH where commercial shops are operational ? Heard long time bacl that CR will have it shortly ?

Comment

Can any one post the recent pics for Tower-E?
              Actually I am out side from NCR thus not able to track updates. Only this forum is the way to got updates..
              Spacialy thanks to Saurab for all his regular updates on this forum.

Comment

I am interested in RTM in CR-1. if Anybody wants to sell RTM 1195 or 1335 sq ft in CR phase 1 Pls. PM to me.

Comment

Originally posted by toxicpk2012 View Post
                  I am interested in RTM in CR-1. if Anybody wants to sell RTM 1195 or 1335 sq ft in CR phase 1 Pls. PM to me.
                  Inventory in CR Phase-1, RTM in 2-3 months, is extremely low. I was lucky to find a 1195 sq ft in 11th Flr in Tower A - booked in 9th July. There could be another 1195 sq ft in 11th Flr left adjoining my flat in Tower A. Contact CR guys.

Comment

Originally posted by prasun View Post
                    Inventory in CR Phase-1, RTM in 2-3 months, is extremely low. I was lucky to find a 1195 sq ft in 11th Flr in Tower A - booked in 9th July. There could be another 1195 sq ft in 11th Flr left adjoining my flat in Tower A. Contact CR guys.
                    Can you make some light on your deal for 1195.is it for self use or rent purpose.I think this is latest RTM deal in RNE.pls.....
                    "My wish for mankind a roof for every one"

Comment

I have booked (on 9th July '12) 1195 sq ft, 2 BHK, 11th Flr in Tower A, CR Phase-I, at Rs.33.89 lacs AI (open parking, 2 KVA power back up), plus IFMS (Rs.30 psf)+Ser Tax+Regn. RTM in 2 months as per Co.official. This is for personal use. BSP comes to Rs.2836/- psf.

A week after I booked, a colleague of mine has booked 1150 sq ft at 4th Flr, Tower A, CR Phase-I, RTM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X