Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Originally posted by shalabhag View Post
    hii friends...i am new to this forum....i hv booked a 3bhk flat in classic residency in tower H at 2nd floor...the complete price including Park..pool..corner plc comes to 31.6 lac...(with wood work in kitchen)...pl share ur views about the deal...
    When you taken this deal of 1190 SF 3BHK n 31.6 Lac (H Block), it looks fine as per last 4 months rate sheet (after maximum discount)..... I think actual possession of H Block will be in DEC/2014 , as at this time it's basement work finished and construction of H Block started just 2 month before.

BTW what possession time company given you ?

Comment

hii saurabh...
      thnx for the response...i hv booked it 2 days back in flexi plan...possession told is june 14...

Comment

Originally posted by shalabhag View Post
        hii saurabh...
        thnx for the response...i hv booked it 2 days back in flexi plan...possession told is june 14...
        Rate is very good as per FLEXI Plan, you will get actual possession with ~6 month delay. At this time in RNE rate of ~1200 SF 3BHK is not less than this in any society in which delivery is due with in 2 to 2.5 years in actual ie work started and done up to basement/ground....

Congratulations !!!!

Comment

Thnx saurabh...
          yeah m expecting it by dec'14... as for E blk also they r saying poss by mar13 but it would b around oct13 seeing the pace of work....BTW do u know when is the 45 mtr road joining to the main entrance expected.. n also pl share about the construction quality of CR...
          Is HDFC right choice for loan...

shalabh

Comment

Can anybody please let me know the status of Tower F?

Comment

How is the classic home project of low rise, G+3 floor? Any idea with the prices and construction update?

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                How is the classic home project of low rise, G+3 floor? Any idea with the prices and construction update?
                Builder do not get low floor approval for Classic Homes by GDA, he finally scrap that last year after waiting it for 1 year and returned all the booking amount last year with 10% interest....

Comment

Thanks!

Any new projects in RNE that are on low end of the budget. Builder, ofcourse can't be risky so what can you recommend?
                  Anyone offering 1 Bhk in RNE?

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                    Thanks!

Any new projects in RNE that are on low end of the budget. Builder, ofcourse can't be risky so what can you recommend?
                    Anyone offering 1 Bhk in RNE?
                    As for societies where work is going on you can try in Satya Villa de phase three 2BHK in ~980 SF, some members buy it in 26 Lac All Inclusive recently but possession after 3 years..... in Classic 920 SF 2BHK is in around 25 Lac AI for 8+ Floor in H Block, work done at basement level & possession will be exactly after 2.5 years.... these 2 are cheapest & secure options in RNE.... Near RTM will cost more.

As for 1 BHK you have to search area at your own because main issue with 1 BHK is supply, you will get mainly in Resale.....

and again there are options in some new Pre-Launches at which I do not believe until work done upto basement level.... Less ROI is fine but sleepless nights is not Good, some pre-launches are in hanged mode from last 8 month in GDA office.

Comment

Thanks again!

So, in your opinion Satya Villa De and Classic Residency are tension free projects? I'll look into that. Any other area in the low budget you would recommend?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X