Collapse

Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

So even Classic has given possession of phase-1 without CC from GDA.... , tomorrow will discuss with them about it...., they have swimming pool in phase-2 land hence I don't think they can give swimming pool to phase-1.

[IMG]http://www.*************/media/kunena/attachments/96/23.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	classic-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	2180826

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        [attach]17487[/attach]
        Saurabh Ji;
        Any other builder who has increased rates w.e.f. 01-11-2012.

Comment

ab swimming pool hata diya..aur jo vo central green area tha jise park facing plc me count kiya ja raha hai vo bhi kya hat diya..

and agatr tower complete krne ke bad hi next ower ka kam hoga to fir phase-1 ke kitne tower incomplete hai..phase-2 ka kaam to bhut delay ho jayega... snail pace

Comment

Originally posted by preet sidhu View Post
            ab swimming pool hata diya..aur jo vo central green area tha jise park facing plc me count kiya ja raha hai vo bhi kya hat diya..

and agatr tower complete krne ke bad hi next ower ka kam hoga to fir phase-1 ke kitne tower incomplete hai..phase-2 ka kaam to bhut delay ho jayega... snail pace
            I asked to builder about this complaint... they say (Mr. Daksh), from the starting swimming pool is in 2nd phase Land (where all sand maxing huge machine exist) in front of G Block... hence they will provide swimming pool only along with G block possession. There is no change of location in swimming pool, but yes Phase-1 public will get swimming pool along with phase-2.... this is also clear in the bro-usher.... Center park is also as it is i.e. no change, Center big park will also deliver into 2nd phase land and no tower work going in in that area (neither possible).... Club work is already going on in Basement of C Block (it is also clear from the starting)...

This issue is not new that Phase-1 public are not getting swimming pool / club facility fully.... this mostly happen when society has work in 2-3 phase. Main thing is that as builder assure me (Mr. Daksh), Swimming Pool will be as it is in front of Block G Phase-2 (swimming pool into basement is not possible at all even GDA will not approve it) , Center park will also be as it is in 30% area of Phase-2 land.

Name:	layout.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	2180832

Comment

Name:	classic-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	2180836

Comment

I agree with saurabh2011 on promises vis-a-vis delivery by CR. I have found CR guys to be quite friendly, professional, and understanding. I have booked in Tower A in Ph-I and though we have not discussed on this, but I have enough common sense to understand that club and pool will be available after Ph-II completion. I was also clearly told that club will be in Tower C basement. Please appreciate that CR guys are one of the very few builders who deliver on time (which means +6 months), and just because of this reason only, I can forgive other minor deficiencies and delays (CR is now made it mandatory to sign a advance maintenance agreement and payment of 2 years advance, which I think is not ethical, but I have accepted it). I would urge all buyers of CR to have a +ve approach towards issues.

After all, if it is true that 'sab builders chor hai', then we should appreciate the lesser chors.

Comment

Originally posted by prasun View Post
                  I agree with saurabh2011 on promises vis-a-vis delivery by CR. I have found CR guys to be quite friendly, professional, and understanding. I have booked in Tower A in Ph-I and though we have not discussed on this, but I have enough common sense to understand that club and pool will be available after Ph-II completion. I was also clearly told that club will be in Tower C basement. Please appreciate that CR guys are one of the very few builders who deliver on time (which means +6 months), and just because of this reason only, I can forgive other minor deficiencies and delays (CR is now made it mandatory to sign a advance maintenance agreement and payment of 2 years advance, which I think is not ethical, but I have accepted it). I would urge all buyers of CR to have a +ve approach towards issues.

After all, if it is true that 'sab builders chor hai', then we should appreciate the lesser chors.
                  But can you support the gundaagardi of the builder because the victim said ' मकान पर बिल्डर ने ताला लगा दिया जो अभी भी लटका हुआ है।' Are they planning to sell the flat again to another person? How people will be sure that builder will not make these type of nuisance?

Comment

Brother jab gunda business karta hai to woh bhi bade izzat se karta hai. Bcs change of line in search of izzat/respect only. They wil take care innocent buyer. But if you will take panga with them then result will publish in paper .

it might be chance that that buyer ne bhi kuch panga kiya hoga like payment issue or something like that...... and if there is really any major issue with CR then more voice should come in time being. do you think if there is any real major issue and saurabh one of the CR buyer will sit silently ?

So far I think CR builder is working very clean

Comment

Originally posted by Sudesh28 View Post
                      Brother jab gunda business karta hai to woh bhi bade izzat se karta hai. Bcs change of line in search of izzat/respect only. They wil take care innocent buyer. But if you will take panga with them then result will publish in paper .

it might be chance that that buyer ne bhi kuch panga kiya hoga like payment issue or something like that...... and if there is really any major issue with CR then more voice should come in time being. do you think if there is any real major issue and saurabh one of the CR buyer will sit silently ?

So far I think CR builder is working very clean
                      Always Love your Flat but NEVER Love your Builder, Builder can cheat at any point if buyers are not aware....

I am not much aware of this buyer issue as I only heard builder POV at phone yesterday... as per builder some payments still remains of this buyer however company had already waive off all of his late payment interest charges @18%, so they do not give full possession, but as I have not heard this complaint Buyer POV hence can not say who is actually at fault.... and yes if more buyers will face issue then all buyers of Classic will have to unite including IREF to resolve issue with them.... Even in this case if this buyer has problem from Classic Builder without his own fault (or if all payment done by him) then we should support this buyer against Builder....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X