Collapse

Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Guys have a look at the post#429 "More Pictures of Beautiful CR Societies" by Sunil20801 at the below url
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=54217&page=43

Hope our society will also look similar to this

Comment

One of the feature mentioned in Classic Residency website is
      24 Hour security with CCTV surveillance and intercom facility.

If anyone could confirm is this also mentioned in There Brochure & will be actually provided when tower E,F & G will be ready for possession?

Comment

Originally posted by VishnuJ View Post
        One of the feature mentioned in Classic Residency website is
        24 Hour security with CCTV surveillance and intercom facility.

If anyone could confirm is this also mentioned in There Brochure & will be actually provided when tower E,F & G will be ready for possession?

All these are presently being provided at CR. There's no reason why these will be stopped when the whole project is completed.

Comment

Originally posted by prasun View Post
          All these are presently being provided at CR. There's no reason why these will be stopped when the whole project is completed.
          Thanks for the update Prasun. Last time when i went there i was not able to see any CCTV near main gate or tower A. So just out of curiosity i asked this question.
          Much relief now, to know that CCTV and Intercom are provided form very beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by VishnuJ View Post
            Thanks for the update Prasun. Last time when i went there i was not able to see any CCTV near main gate or tower A. So just out of curiosity i asked this question.
            Much relief now, to know that CCTV and Intercom are provided form very beginning.
            I think my post needs some correction: CCTV cameras are there in the Towers, but I too did not find any Monitor. Will have to ask the guards when I next visit CR.

Security is good in the society and intercom is being provided within a week or so after a family moves in the flat.

Comment

Originally posted by prasun View Post
              Thank you.

Stamp duty-216200/-
              Conveyance deed registration charges-20200/-
              Registration & documentation expenses-5000/-

Total: Rs.241400/-
              Can you please tell if builder has asked you to pay any additional amount apart from registration charges. I would be doing the registration of my flat in May and the builder is asking for 35000 extra for electricity meter at the time of possession/ registration. does electricity meter really cost 35000 and do we really need to pay it to builder at possession as nothing is mentioned in price list.

are there any other hidden charges? kindly inform.

Comment

Originally posted by harshagg85 View Post
                Can you please tell if builder has asked you to pay any additional amount apart from registration charges. I would be doing the registration of my flat in May and the builder is asking for 35000 extra for electricity meter at the time of possession/ registration. does electricity meter really cost 35000 and do we really need to pay it to builder at possession as nothing is mentioned in price list.

If your contract says that you need to pay additional charges in the last installment...something like this:
                At the time of possession 5% + PLC's & additional Charges

In additional charges, there is a component called, EEC (External Electrification Charges). This includes cost of not just meter, but many other things associated with it + things like street lights + wiring etc. (I think, not sure).
                Mine is 56000, urs is still less (I think its proportionate to the square foot are we have booked, not sure)...other members can advise on this.
                have you booked 2 bhk flat??

Comment

Hi All ,

Can someone please confirm if registries in RNE are being done at 6% or 7% if wife's name is included in the registry ?

Comment

Originally posted by harshagg85 View Post

Electricty connection & Meter charges=Rs.25000/-in my case, included in final demand letter.

You have to pay this, regardless of the justification.

Comment

Originally posted by Dheera123 View Post
                      Hi All ,

Can someone please confirm if registries in RNE are being done at 6% or 7% if wife's name is included in the registry ?
                      Only 1st holder's is applicable.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X