Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Thanks Prasun.
    I did not understand the answer. you mean it has to be 7% irrespective of wife's inclusion ?

Comment

For a male 1st holder it is 7% irrespective of 2nd holder's being there or being male/female.

Comment

ok. it is confusiong for new bees like me
        6% par registry karane ke liye kya karna hoga ? Any idea.

Comment

1st property holder=male, registry=7%
          1st property holder=female, registry=6%

6% registry ke liye 1st property holder ya to female ho, ya to female banna padega.

Comment

Just checked with the builders's rep...he says it is 7% for both male and female property holders... but there is a Rs.10000/-rebate in stamp duty (regardless of the property value/circle rate) if the 1st holder is female.

Comment

Rent in Classic residency phase 1

Hi All

I am planning to give my flat on rent.
              Please advice what is the ongoing rent for 1150 sq.ft flat. How much can I expect?

Thanks.
              Harsh

Comment

Hello ,

What will be the possesion fro G block in Classsic , as per the papers it was mentioned in September 2013 plus 3 months grace. But can anyone suggest how much more time will it to get possesion ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ipshita View Post
                  Hello ,

What will be the possesion fro G block in Classsic , as per the papers it was mentioned in September 2013 plus 3 months grace. But can anyone suggest how much more time will it to get possesion ?
                  I think march-april 2014 if speed is made little fast. Speed is slow for the last 5-6 months.

Comment

feeling cheated by builder

Hi All

I had taken a flat in classic residency block phase 1 on 29-Jan-2013. I am currently staying in Bangalore. I had made it clear to builder that I would need home loan for the property and that they have to coordinate for it. In the agreement the payment terms were written for payment within 30 days as it is ready to move in property and the builder told that loan is done in 30 days.

Now, there was no delay at my end anyhow. In fact the loan file was generated on 3 April when I had sent the documents by 10 Feb itself i.e. A DELAY OF 50 DAYS. The payment is finally made to builder by 16 April. Thus, total time taken in this entire procedure happened to be 75 days. Builder is now asking for interest amount for 45 days and the interest rate is also 18%.

Builder is now saying that the delay happened because I am in Bangalore and I have to pay interest on it. This is total cheating.

Please tell if anyone of you have faced similar issues. Also, please guide what options do I have.

Comment

Originally posted by harshagg85 View Post
                      Hi All

I had taken a flat in classic residency block phase 1 on 29-Jan-2013. I am currently staying in Bangalore. I had made it clear to builder that I would need home loan for the property and that they have to coordinate for it. In the agreement the payment terms were written for payment within 30 days as it is ready to move in property and the builder told that loan is done in 30 days.

Now, there was no delay at my end anyhow. In fact the loan file was generated on 3 April when I had sent the documents by 10 Feb itself i.e. A DELAY OF 50 DAYS. The payment is finally made to builder by 16 April. Thus, total time taken in this entire procedure happened to be 75 days. Builder is now asking for interest amount for 45 days and the interest rate is also 18%.

Builder is now saying that the delay happened because I am in Bangalore and I have to pay interest on it. This is total cheating.

Please tell if anyone of you have faced similar issues. Also, please guide what options do I have.
                      You wont be able to do anything in this case. Better to negotiate on rate of interest if it can come down to 11-12%. For that also You will be required to come here & settle it face to face. Better to have posession of your flat after paying some extra bucks, because builder is never responsible for the loan procedure, You have to pay to builder on time whether you take loan or not, this is your responsibility. Sorry to be too direct but this is harsh reality.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X