Collapse

Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Yes, completly agree with mohanpruthi, negotiation is the option and on percentage value.

Comment

Originally posted by mohanpruthi View Post
      You wont be able to do anything in this case. Better to negotiate on rate of interest if it can come down to 11-12%. For that also You will be required to come here & settle it face to face. Better to have posession of your flat after paying some extra bucks, because builder is never responsible for the loan procedure, You have to pay to builder on time whether you take loan or not, this is your responsibility. Sorry to be too direct but this is harsh reality.
      I agree this is harsh reality. Bank causing so much delay is going to cause me so much money. I am seriously feeling low right now because I think if I was aware of it before then I could have done something to followup with the bank or else I could have filed my loan myself rather than taking help from builder. I am still feeling cheated. Hope that I could come to some negotiations with the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by harshagg85 View Post
        I agree this is harsh reality. Bank causing so much delay is going to cause me so much money. I am seriously feeling low right now because I think if I was aware of it before then I could have done something to followup with the bank or else I could have filed my loan myself rather than taking help from builder. I am still feeling cheated. Hope that I could come to some negotiations with the builder.
        If You give some time, attention & energy You can easily bring down the builder to 11-12%. Negotiate. It should be taken care.

Comment

Originally posted by VishnuJ View Post
          One of the feature mentioned in Classic Residency website is
          24 Hour security with CCTV surveillance and intercom facility.

If anyone could confirm is this also mentioned in There Brochure & will be actually provided when tower E,F & G will be ready for possession?
          Hi Every body,
          Can any one suggest when will CR will give the possession of Tower F.

Comment

Originally posted by harshagg85 View Post

Call me at 08527915768 - I may be able to help.

Could not send you a PM because your PM settings do not allow you to receive PMs.

Comment

I too booked flat in tower E on 4th floor
              Possession mentioned in BBA was sep2013 but now seeing slow work of builder it seems it will be around june 2014......

Comment

Originally posted by mohanpruthi View Post
                If You give some time, attention & energy You can easily bring down the builder to 11-12%. Negotiate. It should be taken care.
                Thanks a lot for the motivation. I will definitely try to negotiate and also update the final outcome on the forum.

Meanwhile, It would be good if someone can tell me whether they faced similar issue and what was the outcome.

Comment

Rohit, the way work is going on it does not seem that builder would be in a position to give possession this year. you can expect it in Mar-Apr 2014.
                  Tower structure is ready, but finishing work will take at least an year.

Comment

Flat on Rent

Hi,

If anyone is intrested to give flat on rent please PM me. I need a 2 BHK in RNE on rent.
                    BR,
                    P

Comment

Originally posted by Prabal_India View Post
                      Hi,

If anyone is intrested to give flat on rent please PM me. I need a 2 BHK in RNE on rent.
                      i have sent you a PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X