Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Hi All

At the time of possession, builder is asking for maintenance charges (@1.25 psf) and sinking fund(.15 psf) in addition to IFMS charges.

I have discussed it with him if they can take the maintenance charges on monthly basis but he is saying that he can take it in 4-6 months period. He has notified that in such case I need to pay maintenance charges at a rate of 1.80 psf because the maintenance charges rates have increased.

I want to know whether the builder has really increased the maintenance charges? Is there anyone paying more than 1.25 psf and on monthly basis or quarterly basis to the builder?

Comment

Originally posted by harshagg85 View Post
      Hi All

At the time of possession, builder is asking for maintenance charges (@1.25 psf) and sinking fund(.15 psf) in addition to IFMS charges.

I have discussed it with him if they can take the maintenance charges on monthly basis but he is saying that he can take it in 4-6 months period. He has notified that in such case I need to pay maintenance charges at a rate of 1.80 psf because the maintenance charges rates have increased.

I want to know whether the builder has really increased the maintenance charges? Is there anyone paying more than 1.25 psf and on monthly basis or quarterly basis to the builder?
      I have paid 2 years charges in advance @1.25 & 0.15 psf. Did not negotiate on it.

Is your penalty problem solved?

Comment

Originally posted by prasun View Post
        I have paid 2 years charges in advance @1.25 & 0.15 psf. Did not negotiate on it.

Is your penalty problem solved?
        Hi Prasun
        Thanks for responding. I am running short of money so I am exploring options of paying some charges later. I have asked the builder to take the maintenance charges on monthly basis but he is telling that if I pay periodically then I have to pay higher charges i.e. @1.40 if in advance and @1.80 if I pay every 4 months. So, I just wanted to cross check if anybody is really paying at rate of 1.80 psf.

Also, regarding my penalty problem, it is still not resolved. I shall inform you as soon as something gets finalized. As of now, the builder is adamant not to discount any interest component and it has come to around 75500+service tax @12.36%. I have discuss it further with him.

Meanwhile, do you know any other contact to whom I could talk apart from Madhukar Mishra?

Thanks
        Harsh Aggarwal

Comment

Originally posted by harshagg85 View Post
          Hi Prasun
          Thanks for responding. I am running short of money so I am exploring options of paying some charges later. I have asked the builder to take the maintenance charges on monthly basis but he is telling that if I pay periodically then I have to pay higher charges i.e. @1.40 if in advance and @1.80 if I pay every 4 months. So, I just wanted to cross check if anybody is really paying at rate of 1.80 psf.

Also, regarding my penalty problem, it is still not resolved. I shall inform you as soon as something gets finalized. As of now, the builder is adamant not to discount any interest component and it has come to around 75500+service tax @12.36%. I have discuss it further with him.

Meanwhile, do you know any other contact to whom I could talk apart from Madhukar Mishra?

Thanks
          Harsh Aggarwal
          I think you should opt for 1.80 psf. Assuming your flat's area is 1195 sq ft, the extra you have to pay is Rs.478 p.m., i.e, Rs.16 per day (excl service tax). This is a small amount.

Regarding your penalty problem, I think MM is the most appropriate person to deal with. I hope you have not mentioned our discussion to him - that could be a disadvantage to you.

Comment

You can ask them to adjust your delayeed penalty with interest

Comment

Originally posted by prasun View Post
              I think you should opt for 1.80 psf. Assuming your flat's area is 1195 sq ft, the extra you have to pay is Rs.478 p.m., i.e, Rs.16 per day (excl service tax). This is a small amount.

Regarding your penalty problem, I think MM is the most appropriate person to deal with. I hope you have not mentioned our discussion to him - that could be a disadvantage to you.
              Thanks for your response. I have not mentioned our discussion to him.

Comment

hi All
                Who else have booked flat in CR in tower E ???

Comment

Originally posted by vivek79j View Post
                  hi All
                  Who else have booked flat in CR in tower E ???
                  Hey,
                  I have booked a flat in tower-E. on upper ground floor. Do u have any update on possession dates?

Comment

Can you tell at what price have you booked and what is the current price in resale....as I want one in resale and I am an end user?

Comment

hi

Originally posted by kumar9th View Post
                      Hey,
                      I have booked a flat in tower-E. on upper ground floor. Do u have any update on possession dates?

hi
                      when u booked the flat ?? and at what cost ???
                      i booked in july'12 and at that time builder given the possession date in jun'13 in BBA but now they are saying it will be around mar'14.
                      whats the possession date given in ur BBA??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X