Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 23 2020
1182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Classic Residency at Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Dear Friends

I need to know how much is the resale price on 2 BHK 920 Sqft Flat in tower E around 4 to 6th floor, any Idea, because brokers are asking like anything..and they are also not willing to meet buyer and seller together, so I doubt there is some thing wrong, they quote me anywhere from 28 Lac to 30 Lac

Many thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by vijitsaha View Post
      Dear Friends

I need to know how much is the resale price on 2 BHK 920 Sqft Flat in tower E around 4 to 6th floor, any Idea, because brokers are asking like anything..and they are also not willing to meet buyer and seller together, so I doubt there is some thing wrong, they quote me anywhere from 28 Lac to 30 Lac

Many thanks in advance
      I have asked a agent and he has told that it is near 26 lakhs for 920 sq.ft flat but he has not told in which tower but has said on upper floors.
      Last edited August 31 2013, 12:34 PM. Reason: Forum is not meant for selling & buying. Calling for PM's/sending PM's with the intent to sell /buy is not allowed.

Comment

26 L all inclusive? Please torch daale
        Last edited August 31 2013, 12:35 PM.

Comment

You can also invest in Studio flats of Satya Ville DE. It would give you good areturns
          Last edited August 31 2013, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Whats the status of club house and central park. any idea.

Comment

Originally posted by vivek79j View Post
              hi
              when u booked the flat ?? and at what cost ???
              i booked in july'12 and at that time builder given the possession date in jun'13 in BBA but now they are saying it will be around mar'14.
              whats the possession date given in ur BBA??
              My case is worst than yours. I have taken it in Nov-2011. And in BBA possession date is mentioned as DEC-2012. When I talked to builder he said by march-2014.
              Last edited May 17 2013, 10:53 AM. Reason: typo mistake..

Comment

So are u getting any penalty from the Builder since its alomost 6 months the date mentioned in the BBA?

Comment

Originally posted by Ipshita View Post
                  So are u getting any penalty from the Builder since its alomost 6 months the date mentioned in the BBA?
                  It's not just 6 month. it's 1 year+ (BBA Date: DEC-2012. Actual Date: March-2014)
                  I didn't ask them for penalty. Actually I have taken it in flaxi plan. And still last 2 payment Are left.
                  7 On Start of Flooring Work 10%
                  8 At the time of possession 5% + PLC's & additional Charges

And I think I will ask them to adjust penalty in my last payment(at the time of possession).

Comment

Originally posted by kumar9th View Post
                    My case is worst than yours. I have taken it in Nov-2011. And in BBA possession date is mentioned as DEC-2012. When I talked to builder he said by march-2014.
                    Yes urs case is really worse than mine but at least you must have bought the flat at much lesser cost than mine. so cheer up.
                    At what cost u booked the flat ????
                    whats ur flat no....??
                    We buyers should get united and lets go together to the builder's office.

Comment

Guys,

Anyone would like to comment or through some light on the Entry and Exit of the Society. When I booked the flat I was informed that the entry will on the 45Mtrs road , however currently its on the much narrow road . I wanted to confirm with the senior members and who are residing in the society that will the Enrty Exit Gate will remain on this narrow road or will that shift to the 45 mtr road. When ever I tried to contact the Builder they always asay that it will come in the 45 mtr road as they have been in contact with GDA but not sure if the story from Builder side is true!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X